Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform  (Read 3346 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:01:09 AM

It looks pretty interesting. Please tell us how the company can make money? Will the video authors get any income?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:24:51 AM

Is there a video presentation of this project? I would like to see how the functionality will be available and how convenient this platform will be.

There is a YouTube channel that is dedicated to the project.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCId3fhWu4u7FzEtm3LVSp1w

Interesting, thanks for the link) useful information
Yes, it looks just fine. I think this has any chance of success. But a lot will depend on the work of the team. But in any case, I am ready to support the project.
Yes, I also think so that all of this really depends on the team's performance if the team is able to work hard, of course it will succeed, so we'll see what happens in the future and the important thing is to continue to support this project

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:28:15 AM

An interesting project. Tell me in which countries will this project start? And whether the platform will be multilingual.
I think that the team initially positions this project as global and international. Therefore, to talk about the start in any particular country or region seems pointless to me.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:57:19 PM

An interesting project. Tell me in which countries will this project start? And whether the platform will be multilingual.
I think that the team initially positions this project as global and international. Therefore, to talk about the start in any particular country or region seems pointless to me.

You need to try to reach the maximum number of users, then the chances of success will only grow.

Certainly you are right. To do this, we conduct a large-scale advertising campaign and bounty campaign.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:08:16 PM

Yes you are right, this is an international project.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:13:08 PM

Is there a video presentation of this project? I would like to see how the functionality will be available and how convenient this platform will be.

There is a YouTube channel that is dedicated to the project.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCId3fhWu4u7FzEtm3LVSp1w

Interesting, thanks for the link) useful information
Yes, it looks just fine. I think this has any chance of success. But a lot will depend on the work of the team. But in any case, I am ready to support the project.
Yes, I also think so that all of this really depends on the team's performance if the team is able to work hard, of course it will succeed, so we'll see what happens in the future and the important thing is to continue to support this project

Thank you for your support. Of course, the team makes every effort to implement the project.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:24:49 AM

Will the video go through some kind of uniqueness check? I would like to understand if I can copy other people's videos or will there be any algorithms to protect against this.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:27:04 AM

Great project. I think it will be very popular. The price of the token should quickly go up because the project will quickly scale.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:38:30 AM

You need to try to reach the maximum number of users, then the chances of success will only grow.
Only global scaling can make a project successful. In today's world, there is no other way. Any attempts to localize projects usually fail. Only a global launch.
persefona

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:05:54 AM

Only global scaling can make a project successful. In today's world, there is no other way. Any attempts to localize projects usually fail. Only a global launch.
Globally, a very large amount of investment is needed. And also the platform should be multilanguage immediately after launch.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:17:07 PM

Great project. I think it will be very popular. The price of the token should quickly go up because the project will quickly scale.

Thank you for your feedback and support of the project.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:17:43 PM

You are absolutely right. This is what the project team is aiming at.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:09:37 AM

However, with any conditions, we must always provide support for this project because it is a good thing, of course, and hopefully in the future this project can develop even further

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:01:31 AM

However, with any conditions, we must always provide support for this project because it is a good thing, of course, and hopefully in the future this project can develop even further
But as a matter of fact, as an investor, the main thing for me is to have an opportunity to make money on it. If I think that the project will be profitable, then I invest in the purchase of tokens.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:31:46 AM

The idea is just beautiful. Clips of animals gain the maximum number of views. And it would be most correct that such videos were assembled on one platform.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:57:56 AM

ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:18:47 AM

Globally, a very large amount of investment is needed. And also the platform should be multilanguage immediately after launch.
Given the specifics of the platform (it is positioned as a platform for animals), I think that with the understanding of the problems will not be )))
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:19:25 AM

pets shrots video ? its can be work with crypto ? i mean have a lot video platforms what  you use diffence
persefona

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:30:22 AM

pets shrots video ? its can be work with crypto ? i mean have a lot video platforms what  you use diffence
Interesting. I have not seen such projects on the net, but it seems to me that this makes sense since many people want to watch videos about animals.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:37:30 AM

But as a matter of fact, as an investor, the main thing for me is to have an opportunity to make money on it. If I think that the project will be profitable, then I invest in the purchase of tokens.

Of course, we are also interested in ensuring that investors are happy while cooperating with the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: