Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king  (Read 1978 times)
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
Lol I thought you wanted to say ETH is te king of cryptoland. That would've make me amazed because how can that happen with Bitcoin having over 50% dominance of the market. Abyss you're right, ETH has beeb the master of the majority of ALTs for quite sometime. Let's wait and see what the future can bring us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

I totally agree. Ethereum still rocks altcoin industry. No wonder why it can be considered the next bitcoin when the time comes. Good choice for us people who invest in ETH and having a good harvest sooner. BTC is striving hard to get back on track and we can focus on altcoins temporarily.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

I totally agree. Ethereum still rocks altcoin industry. No wonder why it can be considered the next bitcoin when the time comes. Good choice for us people who invest in ETH and having a good harvest sooner.
But I will never agree as I am seeing waves is emerging in full swing which may replace ethereum as these two platforms are providing similar kind of solutions to crypto space. Ethereum got good investors and that is the reason it got this much reputation otherwise due to its unlimited supply it must have have valued less than a dollar by this time. Ethereum is a good platform I agree but that is not a big for altcoins based kingdom as there are other better and deflated coins also are available.

BTC is striving hard to get back on track and we can focus on altcoins temporarily.
Honestly that is not a right way of approaching for now as altcoins may get dumped at any time and even a dumping will be happening it may happen at worst levels compared to how bitcoin market is falling down hence be careful when choosing altcoins.
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

it's still not time for Ethereum to show a change that really surprises everyone who invests, but I'm sure from the altcoin it is only Ethereum who is trying to get up again, this year there is a slight upward change, but look at this coming year, there must be a surprising change .
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Ethereum, one of my favorite coins, has fallen very strongly and unfairly in price, has become a hostage to its own technologies and the eth sales of many ico projects have dragged the price down. But, if we talk about the future, then Ethereum has a great future and this project will be in the top currencies for a very long time.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

I, too, am a supporter of Etherium and consider it the best of the altcoins. I have many reasons to think so, but one of the most important is that Etherium bears a great benefit for the development of blockchain technology and already has a well-developed platform. Of course, there will always be those who will be against such beliefs, but fortunately they do not have concrete facts confirming the opposite. I think that Etherium will show its strength and surprise many.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

I agree ethereum is the king of altcoin and I think ethereum will take xrp place again. Be patient, ethereum hasn't shown its fangs yet, I hope ethereum will have some good news in 2019 because in 2018 ethereum shows a very bad performance hopefully next year will be better.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

Now there are a lot of speculators around ETH, as soon as POS is accepted, the price will go up sharply, but the opposite result is not excluded!)
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

I think bitcoin was the true king. The king of the cryptocurrency, the most valuable, high priced coin in the market. Ethereum is a king in such a way that most of the ico projects deals with ethereum, so king of the ico i think.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
Of course ,  I think Ethereum is the King. Basically king of ICO. Most of the ICO use ethereum platform. Ethereum is most trusted coin. I trust it after bitcoin.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

The king of altcoin given to ethereum I think this is not right, what is special about ethereum so it is still suitable to be called the king of altcoins?
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Those lucky investors already filled up their bags when they invested to ethereum at $83 because it already given them a return of investment for above 90% in just a month and I envy then for that. Ethereum will always be the king of all altcoins and ripple who took the second spot was just a pretender because it was controlled by the bank who have millions of reserves to support that platform. I will always give my vote to ethereum but will also invest to ripple  Grin
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

Yes, but to determine the exact time when to invest is not easy, I bought and when ETH - 350$ and 180$ and 95$. My faith is unwavering.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Only people who can predict who dare to take and collect ETH when the price is above $ 80usd and they believe eth will strengthen again after falling or it could be luck. I also agree that ETH has won the title of king of altcoin, we are also sure of the bright future of ETH.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Of course, Ethereum is a king. It's blockchain is perfect and community is rather big. On ERC-20 are based a lot of successful projects so I think Ethereum has many chances to recover it's recent volume.

I can agree with you, but  ETH will grow only if Buterin will implement new features. As for now he only tells us fairytales
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

Now there are a lot of speculators around ETH, as soon as POS is accepted, the price will go up sharply, but the opposite result is not excluded!)
Still got a lots of positive speculations while this POS and the fork is anticipated, early next year would be the new story for both success  or failure of this project, expect and trust the project if you fully see the great success and huge gains after this previous downfall.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

I agree with you. I also see Ethereum as the King of all the altcoins. It is still strong as it was before.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

Now, ethereum is the king of the token platform that wants to make ico. It has been proven 2 years that ethereum is widely used and successful.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

Hello everyone,

I regret not buying ETH at its finest price. Some may see low price as negativity but too bad, for me, I just didn't have much money in that time. But still if we want to invest, there are time left to do it. Also, we have the chance to receive free ETCV token when we invest on ETH.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

From this point Ethereum has already made a profit to investors which amounted to 100%. I think that this will not be limited to its growth as it is the king of altcoins and in 2019 there will be a lot of updates.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: