Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've just put ALL my student savings into TURTLECOIN ($50K)  (Read 26738 times)
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

I do not think that it is a good idea to invest all your savings in one single crypto currency. You should always use the diversification of your funds to avoid the risks of losing your funds. In any case, I wish you the best of luck buddy  Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

So, or you are realy all newbie as noone would invest in one coin all his savings or you do it just for promote this coin so many havent heard about this coin and can would go and search for it so if its just promotion then well done if you realy have invested all your money in one coin then bro you would make 100k or 200k or lose everything.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

samkaka

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Kid, you are so genius  Shocked Shocked. People here will regret not buying it in the future. I believe in TRTL because of their heavy development during the bear market and has real use cases. The market cap is soo low which means it is easy to make a huge profit compared with top coins. People here will probably buy TRTL when it pumped 100x or 1000x. The huge profit comes from obscure coins. So grab it before they spread on news.  Wink
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

dude if what you said was true that In 6 months you graduating from high school with nice marks and all careers open for you, than you are a genius if you really invest your parent saving on 1 token.
dunno if you are really a newbie or just trolling to pump this coin though.
either way your thread was really amuse me, i was laughing now.
Btzzz

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Hello friends, I'm Johnny

In 6 months I'm graduating from high school with nice marks, excellent feedback from professors and all careers open for me. But you know what? I'm fucking out man. I'm not going to university. I've just invested my whole hard-earned student savings into Turtlecoin at 2 satoshis or roughly $ 0.00008 per turtle. My low-class parents hard worked for a good education for me and I've just spent the whole shit into something called Turtlecoin, ya know what I mean right?

The thing is that we've been discussing with my family during the last 3 fucking months about which fucking career to choose in order to make big fucking money when I'm old. Doctor, lawyer, broker, blah blah blah. All them promising careers but with a huge fucking initial cost and no real guarantee that's gonna provide me what I want to be: A FUCKING THUG LIFE MILLIONAIRE.

I mean which is the interesting part in being a millionaire after working 40 fucking years with a fucking narrow suit the whole time and obeying orders from superiors the WHOLE FUCKING LIFE?

There's no fucking point ya know what I mean--- So I decided to put those roughly $ 50K into the best promising crypto coin that I've found in these 3 months: TURTLE-FUCKING-COIN. No ICO, no premine, NO SHIT MAN! Such a nice community, nice fucking devs and nice fucking whales (hehe, I just found your plan  Wink).

I've been watching crypto for a year now and I've been deeply studying all the fucking cryptopatters outthere. Been reading the whole fucking dogecoin bitcointalk thread YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

It's SO FUCKiNG OVBIOUS that trutlecoin is gonna make a X100-X1000 from here in the next crypto bull run. THERES NO DOUBT. 0. When is it gonna come? 2 years? 3? 5? WHO THE FUCK CARES MAN, I'm just 17. in 5 years I'll just be 22 and with bigger pockets than my fucking penis, which is quite difficult honestly.

My parents obviously are so fucking angry right now. In fact, they're kicking my ass from home and from everything after I graduate from high school in 6 months. I understand em' and I accept it. I will start working on mcdonalds & other shit during these hodl years and I'm gonna do a lot of fucking shit till I get my reward. But ya know what? When I'm 22 I will buy a fucking mansion with my turtles, a fucking lambo, a fucking financial freedom, A FUCKING LIFE, while my classmates will end up with a fucking huge student debt and the fucking reality of our system punching their fucking faces. I'M OUT FUCK TAT

You can save this message, snapshot it. It's christmas day of the year 2018. Turtles are going to a cold wallet for the next 2-5 years. I'm going to start taking a fucking job in Mcdonalds.

And yes, remember that fucking thread and remember my name: I'M JOHNNY MCTURTLE, THE FUCKING LEGEND

Wow that was a horrific read, maybe you need to spend the money on school...
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

I do not understand why all the funds to invest in one altcoin not known by anyone. Why don't you diversify your portfolio, be sure to buy bitcoin, ethereum, stellar and if you want TURTLECOIN. And another very important point: you can never risk all your money!
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

You better dont expect too much return for such fucking altcoin. Turtle coin? I dont even remember seeing their advertisement about their project on any social media or even crypto news websites. Upon researching, it is not even listed to a reputable exchange. Before you dream becoming a millionaire, try to research what are those huge accomplishments does turtle coin did.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
McTurtle (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

OMG shuch a low level on bitcointalk jesus...

I've been researching and studiin crypto more hours than most you sockpuppets will do in your entire life. Plus I'm probably between X10-X50 smarter than you. You fucking think I haven't reasearched other coins or what? As I fucking said before, you don't need to diversify WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Believe me idiots, this what you call "stupid" turtlecoin has exactly the same change to survive and to bull run in the coming years as BITCOIN has. Do I need to tell you which are the fundamental things that gives a CRYPTOCOIN value? JESUS CHRIST
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

You choose to speculate on crypto investment, and because it has become your choice, you should be able to be wise for all the possibilities that you will later get.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

You better dont expect too much return for such fucking altcoin. Turtle coin? I dont even remember seeing their advertisement about their project on any social media or even crypto news websites. Upon researching, it is not even listed to a reputable exchange. Before you dream becoming a millionaire, try to research what are those huge accomplishments does turtle coin did.

Says the guy who's advertising for "menapay", which is unkown to coinlib.io...

-> LOL

DYOR:
Turtlecoin has a 28 pages thread here
Turtlecoin has 330+ forks
Turtlecoin has developped several algos to avoid nicehash and ASICs
Turlecoin has a huge discord community, and other social media accounts (twitter, reddit)
Turtlecoin had no premine, no ICO.
Turtlecoin is the overall top 100 on coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/all?sort_by=overall_score, it's by far the smallest cap in terms of FIAT able to reach the top 100.
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Apparently people who made these negative comments have never been to Turtle channel. I spent hours there each day for 3 months before I increase little by little to a large number of turtle. Another important factor, as shown by 300 plus forks, turtle has become a hub for cryptonote coins, I discovered so many gems there in Turtle channel, Nerva made a 100x from 50 Satoshi to 5100 Satoshi, a record in  2018, just nobody knew about it, Plenteum 15x, Dero 10x, Wownero 5x, lots of coins did very well, of course I put all the profits back to Turtle again. It is kind of strange to me when EOS go up 30 percent, people are like.....
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

Sorry to say, I feel you posted this only to promote the coin! By looking your username anyone can get that! Could you please share the transaction link here? Sorry, I can't believe you that's why I need proof to believe your statement! All you praise about the turtle coin and personally I even don't know about that coin!!

AXEwang

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

take a look at coinmarket cap info, on that day he claimed to have bought the coin, it went from 40k daily volume to 300k. The 13 BTC sell order at 2 Satoshi disppeared in a few minutes, hundreds of people in turtle group saw it, and in a few hours, we discovered it is Johnny
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

It is a good decision to invest and expect a longtime return, I hope you research well about the project before investing, it will be cool if you can explain details about  the token and what they are out to offer, the future is sure positive for CRYPTO, Tha is if you invest in good project.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

I havent heard about Turtlecoin, it is some very low cap coin right? And do you believe that it will rise okay?
People cant be sure that Bitcoin will again rise, so why some sh**coin that 99% of crypto community never heard about it.

Just sit down and watch how that 99% turns into 90%, then 50% and then 0%. Everyone in the cryptocommunity knows doge right? Wink

Let's see if you will say that again after 2 years. I've never heard of turtle coin. So I don't understand what is so special about that coin that made you convinced to put all your money. I would say, after 6 months, let us re-visit it's price and performance. I hope, you are not losing money here.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

This will be the first time I'm hearing about this turtlecoin, I guess you must have done your homework before putting all that money into some unknown coin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
AXEwang

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

On December 18th, Scott Wehman, public relation manager of cryptobridge, send an invitation to list Turtle for FREE. You just did not know about it, Johnny knew about it. When that happens in weeks time, Johnny will already doubled or tripled his money, just sit back and watch, tell me which coins have got such honors before in your best knowledge. Remember RVN had 80% of its volume on Bridge before being listed on Binance for free. Crypto is always full of surprises
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Really? don't put all your eggs in the same basket if you have such amount for investment it's really recommended to diversify anyway good luck in your investments and have a nice day Smiley
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

In the past week, TURTLECOIN seems to have experienced very rapid development, which amounted to 75.03%. However, there still seem to be many people who don't know their names, so we are worried if in the end only a few people will be involved and support their existence.

AXEwang

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

how many people check dev score ranking? Everyone should if you invest in crypto, right? If you do, you will notice a coin with 2 million market cap ranks ahead of Neo, Waves, Ripple, IOTA every single day.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/all?sort_by=developer_score
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: