Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum prices start pumping.  (Read 1685 times)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

Bad luck that you have losed many. But if you trade then it was possible to recover. Look on chart, ETH was touched almost 0.037BTC but now 0.032BTC. I don't think you sold it on 0.037BTC. Now think if you had sold on 0.037BTC you could re-buy on 0.032BTC. In a result you can recover and increase your ETH. Don't expect it will pump like 0.07BTC in one night expect there is no bull run. I don't know how long you have to wait for recover if you are not interested to trade. Although it's little bit risky but you could use stop loss in order to avoid hard dump. However may be there is chance to pump eth in next year if happen blockchain upgrade/hardfork. Best of luck for you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

The possibility of choosing to buy then holding ethereum now is a good decision, because we see ethereum in the process of bouncing back (after losing a considerable price in this declining market). But it seems we also need the price of bitcoin to go up so that all Altcoins will also go up.

avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

therefore now it is a great opportunity to get great results from ethereum if you want to adopt it in the long run, because ethereum will soar in the not long enough
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

I would hold a large amount of bitcoin but I do believe Ethereum will pump a lot harder during the next bull run.  Altcoins always seem to tank more in a bear market but outperform bitcoin in a bull market.  Eth can 10x and still be below its previous all time high while bitcoin would be nearly 40x if it did a 10x.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Ethereum started pumping in the last few days. Today ETH touched $ 150 which was pumped 80% in the past few days. This is a good sign for Ethereum holders. Because I am an ETH holder, it is a pleasure for me. I have bought 10 ETH when 1 ETH = 0.07 BTC. So I'm waiting for the pump again. Which is better to save now ETH or BTC? Please give your opinion

The market so far is so very volatile, it will be difficult for us to predict what could be happen in the future.
Though, price value of ethereum for others sight sight it is a good sign for them due to it bounce a little bit but still
not enough to say that its a good sign. Still we need to be a bullish which is I think its the safest things to do.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

The possibility of choosing to buy then holding ethereum now is a good decision, because we see ethereum in the process of bouncing back (after losing a considerable price in this declining market). But it seems we also need the price of bitcoin to go up so that all Altcoins will also go up.

At this moment we need to grow up the cryptocurrency field because the state of cryptocurrency world will not more powerful like the previous year hoping to be the next year will the best year cryptocurrencies and I think it will be definitely happen soon.

sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

ETH /USD in Tuesday was forced to give back some of its big start to the week gain late on Monday .after producing initially a double digit advance .the price has ralled to its highest level down was seen. Which isn't surprising given the excessively strong pump observed last week.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:27:16 AM

Ethereum started pumping in the last few days. Today ETH touched $ 150 which was pumped 80% in the past few days. This is a good sign for Ethereum holders. Because I am an ETH holder, it is a pleasure for me. I have bought 10 ETH when 1 ETH = 0.07 BTC. So I'm waiting for the pump again. Which is better to save now ETH or BTC? Please give your opinion
I think it is better to buy and hodl the ETH and the BTC as of now because both of them are in low prices on which can possibly go up anytime when the market turns into bull market and also they are both having a big possibility to be adopted in our community as a payment method on which can increase its demand on the market and make the price increased.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:25:36 AM

The market so far is so very volatile, it will be difficult for us to predict what could be happen in the future.
Though, price value of ethereum for others sight sight it is a good sign for them due to it bounce a little bit but still
not enough to say that its a good sign. Still we need to be a bullish which is I think its the safest things to do.

This is only a price increase that is common in the market dude, a fall in prices can happen again, you are right as long as bullish has not happened then there is no safe zone for now. still be careful, sell when opportunities have come, prices can drop anytime dude..
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

Yes, this is a good growth for Ethereum, but it would be great for other top crypto-currencies to grow
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

The price of ETH is recovering but it is not a sign of bull run, ETH price based on the price of bitcoin. Previously many people comment Xrp has huge potential compared to ETH, look at the market now ETH is the second position in terms daily volume. Sometime the trend will make to generate more volume but it doesn't mean it has secured second position.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

I advise you not to keep your money in one coin. Share the risks. I bought 6 altcoins, which in my opinion are promising. You can choose the coins that you like more and buy them.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

This is only a price increase that is common in the market dude, a fall in prices can happen again, you are right as long as bullish has not happened then there is no safe zone for now. still be careful, sell when opportunities have come, prices can drop anytime dude..

price increase is common but that can also caused for an unexpected bull run  and a bullish market is not  guarantee to be a safe zone because anytime the prices can always collapse .

meanwhile i did not see any price for etherium but i did see that other altcoins are up by 3 to 5 %  which result for them to become green when we look at the price chart  .

I advise you not to keep your money in one coin. Share the risks. I bought 6 altcoins, which in my opinion are promising. You can choose the coins that you like more and buy them.

dividing or diversifying is a good tactic to lessen the loss but sticking on one trusted coin can also boost your earnings   . 
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

You’re already holding ETH, there is no need for you to sell it, just continue to hold. I have Ethereum too that I bought recently when the price was below $100 per ETH. After it got to $150 it went back down to around $126 before going to $136 today. I believe the price will go above that when BTC starts to go up again. So just hold it, if you want, you can also buy BTC and add to it.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

True. Still its scary to say or anticipate that a bullrun is here. I think its just a  normal market reaction and Ethereum price can drop anytime. Be very cautious here, and as what @Pattart says sell when opportunities have come.

Open for Campaigns
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

True. Still its scary to say or anticipate that a bullrun is here. I think its just a  normal market reaction and Ethereum price can drop anytime. Be very cautious here, and as what @Pattart says sell when opportunities have come.

All people are waiting for the price development of all currencies because most of the people invested a lot more investment here so we can definitely need change a good move from here otherwise how investment and our time will definitely waste for all of us but I hope it will not waste our time and money.
cintasilious

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:44:15 AM

if you bought your ethereum with that price, better to save your ethereum, as we all know that the price is still low..I hope that this first quarter of 2019 will bring the ethereum price back to  1000$ or more.
See a little stability and appreciation in the values of ETH is attracting people to invest in the asset and this is the actual benefit of the crypto. It is at times available at a very low cost and with the rise, gives away big profits.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:03:21 PM

if you bought your ethereum with that price, better to save your ethereum, as we all know that the price is still low..I hope that this first quarter of 2019 will bring the ethereum price back to  1000$ or more.
See a little stability and appreciation in the values of ETH is attracting people to invest in the asset and this is the actual benefit of the crypto. It is at times available at a very low cost and with the rise, gives away big profits.

Yup this is golden chance for all of us to buy at very good price. I think all of us should buy now and don’t let this chance go wasted. ETH now is low but latter on it will rise too fast when market will be good. Buy some coin id you have money as soon as you will buy this drop you money will be safer to grow in future.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:40:01 PM

Right.I think ethereum will still have a good price increase this year following the path of bitcoin.These two are indeed the best investments in time.Once we see a good increase in bitcoin,i know few days from that,ethereum will start pumping too.So we should be more pafient if we want to make huge profits in the coming months.

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:18:29 AM

now you hold eth for a long period of time (investment) or to make a profit, for me to sell part of it to enjoy it and it can also be used to buy eth back when low prices
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: