Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:12:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32223 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

I think we have time to watch. Perhaps they can come up with something revolutionary. Ethereum also started with something.
Also adhere to this opinion. Not all projects were recognized immediately and cost a lot of money. Time will tell what is Ethereum Classic Vision.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

It seems to me that this project is quite interesting. There have already been many attempts to create Ethereum #2. Maybe this team will succeed?
To become a better Ethereum you need to offer a better product than Ethereum. And until today, no one has succeeded...
The main thing is to set ambitious goals and not to give up. If there is a spirit and innovative idea, then everything is possible. Although a challenge ...
You need to set goals and go to them, but you also need to calculate your finances in order to have enough money for advertising and other expenses.
The project and goals seem to be interesting and serious, and I hope that all the points about material costs are taken into account by the team Ethereum Classic Vision. I'm not even hoping, I'm sure. Otherwise it makes no sense...
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

One more reason to keep my Ethereum holding to get this upcoming forked tokens. This looks really visionary seeing the implementation of original idea much more earlier than them to solve the existing issues like scaling and proof of stake. This will get attention and is interesting already when you read   about it from opening page whatever is available.
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

It seems to me that this project is quite interesting. There have already been many attempts to create Ethereum #2. Maybe this team will succeed?
To become a better Ethereum you need to offer a better product than Ethereum. And until today, no one has succeeded...
Ethereum is experiencing not the best time. But in 2019, an update is being prepared and if it comes out then the ether will be difficult to catch
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

One more reason to keep my Ethereum holding to get this upcoming forked tokens. This looks really visionary seeing the implementation of original idea much more earlier than them to solve the existing issues like scaling and proof of stake. This will get attention and is interesting already when you read   about it from opening page whatever is available.
I think that when information about this project is distributed among the crypto community, then perhaps many people come to get tokens for their broadcast. I think that the price of Ethereum will grow.
leysumpti

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

And why is the bounty section not active? Fix the button. It would be very interesting for me to take part in the bounty and get some coins.

I join your opinion. I would also be happy to take part in the bounty of such a project.
Gonnelixo

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Ethereum is experiencing not the best time. But in 2019, an update is being prepared and if it comes out then the ether will be difficult to catch
I know that the blockchain system was updated and, of course, it will check everything on itself, maybe due to updates such a course
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

Many say that Ethereum will cost several thousand dollars next year. I think it is quite real!
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Many say that Ethereum will cost several thousand dollars next year. I think it is quite real!
Well, when he was more than a thousand dollars, maybe it will happen again, no one knows for sure
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

I think that when information about this project is distributed among the crypto community, then perhaps many people come to get tokens for their broadcast. I think that the price of Ethereum will grow.
An interesting idea, and surely many will want to get this coin as soon as they find out. I am also among them))). I will follow the project Ethereum Classic Vision.
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

Is the ETCV project planning to carry out ICO? I have not found any information about this. I would like to understand how the price of the token will be formed?
As I consider, that ICO should carry out each project, thereby it forms the price of a token in the future for the exchange
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

I think we have time to watch. Perhaps they can come up with something revolutionary. Ethereum also started with something.
Also adhere to this opinion. Not all projects were recognized immediately and cost a lot of money. Time will tell what is Ethereum Classic Vision.

There are a lot of new projects on the market, but there are practically no really good and interesting ones. Let's hope that this project will be able to show something
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

As I consider, that ICO should carry out each project, thereby it forms the price of a token in the future for the exchange
And does this project involve ICO? I have not seen any information about selling a token. As I understand it, the token will be distributed in the form of an airdrop to the holders of Ethereum.
dropwittro

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

Possibly, the project will push Ethereum and Vitalik towards a more vigorous development. And then the last time the team Ethereum only promises
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:42:24 PM

Possibly, the project will push Ethereum and Vitalik towards a more vigorous development. And then the last time the team Ethereum only promises
It is possible that the competition does not place but will only improve the current draft Ethereum. Perhaps the emergence of such forks as project ETCV will cause the Ethereum team to be more flexible in developing their project.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

Why did the Ethereum Classic Vision project choose this name? What does the word "vision" do here?
dufftricro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

An interesting idea, and surely many will want to get this coin as soon as they find out. I am also among them))). I will follow the project Ethereum Classic Vision.
Will it be a full fork ETH? If so, this is very interesting. And how many coins of this project will give for 1 ETH?
Stnev89

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

It is possible that the competition does not place but will only improve the current draft Ethereum. Perhaps the emergence of such forks as project ETCV will cause the Ethereum team to be more flexible in developing their project.

I agree with you, but you should wait with the conclusions. I hope the developers of this project will surprise us with their capabilities.
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Why did the Ethereum Classic Vision project choose this name? What does the word "vision" do here?

I think that the developers had in mind a new look at the ethereum blockchain. That this system can work better
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

bitcoin have fork to bitcoin cash , bitcoin cash sv , bitcoin diamond , ETC

eth have eth , etc , etcd , etcv what next?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: