Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32220 times)
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

The team should contact exchanges and announce which exchanges will support the fork on their platforms.
I believe there are so many people who don't know how to claim their coins themselves during the fork.
They need help from exchanges or official swap site built by the team.

I for example do not know how the fork occurs ?. I have ethereum on the Binance exchange. I hope I can get coins

I support you guys, there will most likely be updates on this issue, since this is one of the most important information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dufftricro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:32:03 PM

The team should contact exchanges and announce which exchanges will support the fork on their platforms.
I believe there are so many people who don't know how to claim their coins themselves during the fork.

I for example do not know how the fork occurs ?. I have ethereum on the Binance exchange. I hope I can get coins

I support you guys, there will most likely be updates on this issue, since this is one of the most important information.

There is still time. I hope the team of this project will tell us how the fork will happen and on which exchanges
Kirand

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:45:04 PM

In conditions write that you must keep your ETH on your wallet. If you keep it on the exchange, you will not get anything
So you need to follow this well and keep it in your wallet, because such losses are not very pleasant.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:34:52 PM

We will wait for further information from the team, the more information, the better we will learn about the project.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:50:35 PM

A few years ago, we had already observed a similar situation with Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. I hope that this project will be no less popular.
I would like to believe that we are witnessing the creation of a new mega project with a minimum level of Ethereum Classic. I think that I will keep the coins received.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:00:47 PM

A few years ago, we had already observed a similar situation with Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. I hope that this project will be no less popular.
I would like to believe that we are witnessing the creation of a new mega project with a minimum level of Ethereum Classic. I think that I will keep the coins received.
We will support the project, perhaps in the future there will be an excellent result, we only need to observe
dropwittro

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:04:26 PM

In conditions write that you must keep your ETH on your wallet. If you keep it on the exchange, you will not get anything

Strange. When Bitcoin was fork, my BTC was on the exchange and I was still given coins
Dievarric

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:16:43 PM

Strange. When Bitcoin was fork, my BTC was on the exchange and I was still given coins
I didn’t know about bitcoin at that time, I can’t say anything, now there can be such a situation and repeat with the new ethereum
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:17:34 PM

Ethereum still remains one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. Any forks I think they can also count on the share of the popularity of this project!
You're right! Ethereum still holds the palm for ICO. But this does not mean that there can not be a project that will become better than ethereum. Maybe it will be Ethereum Classic Vision?
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:29:51 PM

Ethereum still remains one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. Any forks I think they can also count on the share of the popularity of this project!
You're right! Ethereum still holds the palm for ICO. But this does not mean that there can not be a project that will become better than ethereum. Maybe it will be Ethereum Classic Vision?
Everything is real, the main thing is to have desire and aspirations, then everything will turn out, a lot depends on the advertisement itself and the pursuit of bounty
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:31:50 PM

But why do you think so? If people believe in the prospects of this project and start buying and transferring ethereum to their wallets en masse in order to receive airdrop, then this may affect the price of ETH.
Quite possible and real scenario. I think that if many people are interested in this project, it may well raise the price of Ethereum.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:43:41 PM

I think the crypto market will change in the coming years. Such manipulations as we are seeing now will not. the market will be more civilized and controlled.
All this goes. In a few years, the crypto market will be the twin brother of the stock market. With all regulatory commissions and other attributes.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:55:42 PM

I tend to think that these projects will not cooperate directly with each other, but will develop in parallel. I hope that healthy competition will be an excellent incentive to create unique products.
Competition is always good. This very seriously pushes the development of the project and the emergence of new features. I think that the more competition in the market among developers the better products will appear.
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:09:59 PM

Maybe it will. But you need to understand that the coin is a project on the ethereum blockchain, so it will be difficult for it to become better than ethereum
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:10:10 PM

Until we see the finished product developers, we can not judge its prospects. Bitcoin and Ethereum also started as a small startup.
The project has just appeared, and is already quite widely known in crypto circles. I do not exclude that ETCV will become a fairly well-known and popular project!
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:27:00 PM

Until we see the finished product developers, we can not judge its prospects. Bitcoin and Ethereum also started as a small startup.
The project has just appeared, and is already quite widely known in crypto circles. I do not exclude that ETCV will become a fairly well-known and popular project!
we hope that it will be so, only in time will we learn all this, but its popularity is growing very fast
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:53:17 PM

It is possible that it will breathe new life into this project and maybe in the end we will get a completely new project that will be much more popular than the original Ethereum!
With all due respect to the developers, I doubt that under the power to make a project that will be more popular than the original Ethereum.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:05:11 PM

Let's have patience. In the end, a little more than 2 weeks remained until the distribution of the coins. I think the team will make all the necessary announcements and announcements.
I think that after the users and owners of Ethereum get more tokens in 2 weeks, more people will learn about the project! Aidrop is a great way to spread a coin!
Phileste

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:15:06 PM

Maybe it will. But you need to understand that the coin is a project on the ethereum blockchain, so it will be difficult for it to become better than ethereum
The competitor is certainly strong, it will be difficult to get around it in the future, but there are always chances
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:24:59 PM

Please I would want to know few things here,

1. Is there any official announcement apart from this Bitcointalk thread, as in Coin telegraph, Forbes, CCN, etc

2. What will happen to Ethereum after the fork?

3. What will happen to the tokens held in our Ethereum Wallets?

Thanks.
Will the token be added to trading in the Etherdelta? And in general, what does the team think and plan about listing for exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: