Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32220 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:55:44 PM

Strange. When Bitcoin was fork, my BTC was on the exchange and I was still given coins
This means that the exchange on which your Bitcoin was stored supported this fard fork and issued coins to users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:10:56 PM

Everything is real, the main thing is to have desire and aspirations, then everything will turn out, a lot depends on the advertisement itself and the pursuit of bounty
This would work for almost any cryptocurrency. but in the case of Ethereum a very important component is the technical development of the project.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:27:11 PM

All this goes. In a few years, the crypto market will be the twin brother of the stock market. With all regulatory commissions and other attributes.
I have no doubt that this will happen, but not in a couple of years, but in 10-15 years. You must first raise the crypto assets to cosmic prices, and then there will be low valanality and control of regulators.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:33:42 PM

Everything is real, the main thing is to have desire and aspirations, then everything will turn out, a lot depends on the advertisement itself and the pursuit of bounty
This would work for almost any cryptocurrency. but in the case of Ethereum a very important component is the technical development of the project.
In any project, the technical part should be at a high level, as this is network security, because no customer wants to lose their money due to the usual hacking of the wallet
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:42:05 PM

Competition is always good. This very seriously pushes the development of the project and the emergence of new features. I think that the more competition in the market among developers the better products will appear.
I want to believe that competition will enable new promising projects with unique technology to appear. That this coin will become something big and serious and not just another fork that is not needed by anyone ...
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:58:45 PM

Maybe it will. But you need to understand that the coin is a project on the ethereum blockchain, so it will be difficult for it to become better than ethereum
Many projects began as a coin on the Ethereum blockchain and later they made a swap and switched to their own blockchain.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:15:38 PM

we hope that it will be so, only in time will we learn all this, but its popularity is growing very fast
The current popularity of cryptocurrency is a trifle compared to what will happen in 3, 5 or 10 years. It is difficult to even imagine the level of penetration of crypto technologies to the masses of users around the world.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:28:40 PM

I think that after the users and owners of Ethereum get more tokens in 2 weeks, more people will learn about the project! Aidrop is a great way to spread a coin!
I understand that in order to get coins you do not need to do anything? There is no special registration form or something like that?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:42:07 PM

The competitor is certainly strong, it will be difficult to get around it in the future, but there are always chances
This is a crypto market. Anything can happen here! Therefore, there is always a chance that the asset will shoot and achieve amazing results and bring mega profits!
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:56:23 PM

Why so many hard forks is going on in crypto ? but in fact this forks really look strange to me .. i believe this is not going to be a new way to collect people ETH address to scan them to check people asset to try your phishing attack .. but all the same i wish you guy good luck !
And how do they collect user addresses? If there is no registration or something else ... Here they will simply charge tokens to absolutely everyone based on the Ethereum network snapshot.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:43:30 PM

Why so many hard forks is going on in crypto ? but in fact this forks really look strange to me .. i believe this is not going to be a new way to collect people ETH address to scan them to check people asset to try your phishing attack .. but all the same i wish you guy good luck !
And how do they collect user addresses? If there is no registration or something else ... Here they will simply charge tokens to absolutely everyone based on the Ethereum network snapshot.

if you are holding ETH in wallets like MEW than yes
What to think about ETCV we will know more after fork
It will be possible to see how network perform speed of transaction how mining is ongoing etc
It will be minimum 3 weeks before  ETCV will be listed on exchanges

That is why i think it is not scam
If ETCV will be successful than we can expect any kind of black PR  from mining companies as
ETCV will be possible to mine by ordinary person
It is also why i like his vision because it is like comeback to Satoshi vision
Lets see how it will be

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:32:54 PM

Maybe it will. But you need to understand that the coin is a project on the ethereum blockchain, so it will be difficult for it to become better than ethereum
Many projects began as a coin on the Ethereum blockchain and later they made a swap and switched to their own blockchain.
This is right, you need to develop gradually, starting with small processes, and if it is going well, then you can expand your opportunities.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:10:34 PM

The competitor is certainly strong, it will be difficult to get around it in the future, but there are always chances
This is a crypto market. Anything can happen here! Therefore, there is always a chance that the asset will shoot and achieve amazing results and bring mega profits!
And there is another option when everything turns around so that your wetting will go into a big minus, so you should always be careful
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:16:17 AM

It will be possible to see how network perform speed of transaction how mining is ongoing etc

If ETCV will be successful than we can expect any kind of black PR  from mining companies as
It is also why i like his vision because it is like comeback to Satoshi vision
Lets see how it will be

That's good news if traveling like that. It will make a big change that will happen if indeed the journey of the story is like that. We can only wait for the latest news from these developments.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:31:17 AM

It is also why i like his vision because it is like a comeback to Satoshi vision
Let's see how it will be

Of course, we are moving in a positive direction after understanding what they present on the website but my concern we don't see any information about the team and their desired goals. Vision accepted but people should keep on investing without knowing anything.
vozphongtom

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:38:29 AM

i bought some eth , Fork 3:1 of ethereum i have 3 ETCV and 1 ETH , anyway i still buying eth more .

with me The eth price < $200 is cheap and i can buy it
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:09:41 AM

Where are places to get the application form, rules, and payment rates of Ethereum Classic Vision bounty?
I have seen so many forum users worn the ETCV signature recent days.

Bounty you will find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089912.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:50:45 AM

i bought some eth , Fork 3:1 of ethereum i have 3 ETCV and 1 ETH , anyway i still buying eth more .

with me The eth price < $200 is cheap and i can buy it

I also want to buy more ETH  but because of the recent holidays I don't have much fund to spend I'm just lucky to be on board in their signature campaign at least I still have a chance to get their tokens by promoting their project here in this forum.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:35:22 AM

If the company has a huge vision then definitely it will help to increase the demand like ETC, I hope ETCV has a good development team in the background or not. Hard Fork coin some time may lose value due to lack of development but for everything, we have to wait and see.
aurorabitcoin.96

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:58:32 AM

I hope ETCV can cover what ETH weakness has, high price transaction.
Seems interesting when you save 1 Ethereum and get 3 ETCV, we don't know in next 5 years this hard fork can be success as Ethereum done.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: