Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Altcoins  (Read 23734 times)
Connectivity

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 11:34:08 AM

Altcoins will have a big breakthrough when large corporate companies will adopt blockchain tech
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:44:22 AM

It` good that 90% of useless tokens will be evaporated and annulated soon, as it will trigger natural selection and progress of crypto.
These useless shitcoins hold/freeze a lot of portion of total marketcap.
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:51:23 AM

Although the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum have fallen, this is not a crash. I think this is more like price adjustment, and they are more suitable for purchase.

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:53:00 PM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?

An interesting approach to write a simple statement, without proof. Even if you can see the future, but for some reason did not see who will replace Bitcoin? In principle, it is unlikely to be a replacement for Bitcoin, as this is the first coin and the progenitor of all, I do not think that it can be replaced in history. And even if a certain coin will be able to escape to the first place in capitalization, everyone will remember Bitcoin. On the other hand, I don't think that EOS or Ethereum will die, they will stay and compete with each other, despite all their shortcomings.
Kamit

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:59:57 PM

I’m trading Altcoins on the stock exchange alone, although there needs to be verified, no problem, I’m wondering, leave my referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44595
Yndasanadr

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:12:43 PM

I’m trading Altcoins on the stock exchange alone, although there needs to be verified, no problem, I’m wondering, leave my referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44595
I will help you and follow your link, let's see what the exchange has already tried so much, I just can’t find a suitable one for myself Smiley
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:14:34 PM

On this exchange can buy waves tokens for fiat? For example, using a visa card.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:19:19 PM

Personally, I believe in cryptocurrency, the same as altcoin and the future of the market will be good so I don't think they will collapse because if that happens don't expect any coins above because this market cannot survive without bitcoin. There is no altcoin that will replace bitcoin, and the top position will remain on the side of a good coin and bitcoin is part of it.
Specimen

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:28:32 PM

I don't know what the future of altcoin will be like, but with the development of the digital era, the development of crypto in my opinion will be good too, hopefully

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:29:36 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I want to understand what the basis of your conclusions? If you write about the fact that the crypto currency №1 and №2 will collapse, then justify it.
Yes, of course he can not justify it, the person just wrote what he thinks, and does not even imagine that people read such things and start selling, of course, there are no prerequisites for the fact that bitcoin or Ethereum will die, rather the opposite, we saw the bottom and gradually begin to grow up) I wish everyone on the moon)
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:31:15 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I frankly also do not know what the future holds. nothing last forever, here in crypto I too am also hopeful for the next bullrun this year 2019. And I hope it will come true. Development and projects are likely to be flourish this year
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:45:15 PM

Why is op predicting gloom and doom, what are the reason for plus evidence for this prediction. Or, did this come out of been despondent and negative. Bitcoin will be here as long there is cryptocurrency!

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:46:59 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

You have to explain clearly the reason you think so

if you say that bitcoin, ethereum, and eos will collapse means you make an opinion that can make beginners believe in wrong discussions, you have to think positively about the future of coins, I think the development of bitcoin, ethereum and eos are still fine

don't talk nonsense

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:57:30 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Stupid thread,if the 2 most cryptocurrencies will collapsed then what will happen to the whole market of cryptos?

Asking about the next bitcoin from the altcoins now?The answer is nothing because for me the new top coin has not yet born or created,theres no technology that can kill blockchain for now so theres no chance of having this
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:08:36 PM

Maybe I am a little less agree with you. Don't just look at the chart in a moment, Bitcoin has gone through a worse situation than yesterday. A lot of good coins will appear, it was the development of crypto, not to replace bitcoin. And for me, I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum never collapse. Stay relax and everything gonna be okkay.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:17:09 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I totally disagree with you saying that Bitcoin and Ethereum will collapse I will only agree to that if you show prove which I know fully well you don't have any, if you say the leading coin will collapse I wonder what you are doing in this forum this thread is totally insane and meaningless
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:46:34 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

could you give me a good reason if ethereum and bitcoin will collapse ?
because without bitcoin there will be no altcoins
bitcoin will stay and always be the king of cryptocurrencies my friend
about ethereum, as i know a lot of tokens born in ethereum platform,, its hard to believe if ethereum will collapse too

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:51:51 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

could you give me a good reason if ethereum and bitcoin will collapse ?
because without bitcoin there will be no altcoins
bitcoin will stay and always be the king of cryptocurrencies my friend
about ethereum, as i know a lot of tokens born in ethereum platform,, its hard to believe if ethereum will collapse too
I agree with you that now the market is held only in the top tokens, and if they collapse, the whole market will collapse behind them.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:59:50 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

did you mean if your project will be the next bitcoin buddy ?
seems you are a manager from a new project called grabity right ?
a lot of people talk about the next bitcoin, and a lot of project claimed if they are better than bitcoin,
but as we can see, in 10 years, bitcoin stay as the TOP cryptocurrencies

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:34:58 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Too much for overrated speculation, what do you think will happen if bitcoin collapse? But i don't think bitcoin will really collapse because you haven't seen the worst yet and yet bitcoin is still fighting and evolving every day. I don't think there is a next bitcoin and what i think is that you are creating a FUD for newbies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: