Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you participant in Airdrops?  (Read 17643 times)
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

You should have taken part in DEEP onion during 2017 and 2018, for a free airdrop token it quickly rose over $1 in value and went on to record an ATH of around $17. If you had sold at the right time you made quite a profit so there are some good opportunities around even with free coins.

It's a hundred to one and you are in luck if you find a good bounty which made you a big profit, the only profitable airdrop I got into is ebtc where I made over $100 but apart from that all the over hundred airdrops I've participated in are useless and if there is value it's not even over worth $5.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

You mean why do we participate airdrops? For me airdrops is free and gives good earnings. Yes this is true but airdriops nowadays are not good anymore only few aridrops gives earnings most of them do not give the tokens they promise on their offering and if we will receive their token that token will no longer have good value most of the tokens from airdrops cannot be sold.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

I only join Airdrop if it is from an ICO I am participating in whether investing or BountyHunting, other than this right now I ignore almost all Airdrop, there were good times for Airdrop during 2017 I made a lot of money back then but things are not the same anymore, it just became a waste of time and not really worth it anymore.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

I stopped participating in Airdrop because they very rarely pay out and their tokens almost always cost nothing!
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Yes, it is an easy way to get project tokens, and It does not require much time and effort, but now it is not so valuable like in 2017.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Some days ago i've seen christmass airdrops (5 airdrops) in the news.
Then i think maybe need part and open google dosc, omg there was fantastic airdrop campaign with joining in all social media and other.
I think my time cost more then this semiscam campaigns and close fastly windos

Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

Well, airdrop should not waste your time now, even$ 5 does not come, and a lot less than even$ 1, and it is dangerous to invest in ico now, a lot of scams only if you are confident in the project

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

The airdrops are giving free coins or tokens for one time small tasks. The project's owners need to boost their social media profiles for small rewards. That's not bad. A year ago airdrops have given decent profitable rewards. But now airdrops are famous and getting a large number of participants. Then each participant not getting profitable rewards. Another thing is scammers using this airdrop method to boost their scam social media profiles for nothing. Then we hard to get profitable rewards from airdrops.
idlsidgo (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

When I was same as your rank and just a newbie in crypto world, I've doing most of the available airdrop, that time some of them really give you nice profit, after that a lot of people try to use airdrop to steal participants information or run a scam ico project, currently it's not worth to waste our time in airdrop, better focus on high quality bounty campaign and invest in potential project

This is exactly how I feel at the moment, thank you for sharing the experience. I havent done any bounties so Ill definetly check them out!
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

I joining the airdrop campaigns to get free tokens. And last year I had a lot of profit from airdrop campaigns. Because initially the price of the token can be very low. But if you keep waiting, the price of that token may rise. And so you can make good profits.
idlsidgo (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

The airdrops are giving free coins or tokens for one time small tasks. The project's owners need to boost their social media profiles for small rewards. That's not bad. A year ago airdrops have given decent profitable rewards. But now airdrops are famous and getting a large number of participants. Then each participant not getting profitable rewards. Another thing is scammers using this airdrop method to boost their scam social media profiles for nothing. Then we hard to get profitable rewards from airdrops.

I've heard the good time about Airdrops. I have this doubt in my mind because I actually lookup on twitter of an airdrop I just did, a lot of the tweets were made by new accounts(no followers/followed account, even no profile picture; all their feeds are airdrop required template tweets). To me it's just sketchy, like ppl now dont bother to get to know the project before they do airdrops. And on another side, the projects are giving less and less because the social media boost from fake/new account isn't working out for them(This is only my assumption though).
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

-snip-
I've heard the good time about Airdrops. I have this doubt in my mind because I actually lookup on twitter of an airdrop I just did, a lot of the tweets were made by new accounts(no followers/followed account, even no profile picture; all their feeds are airdrop required template tweets). To me it's just sketchy, like ppl now dont bother to get to know the project before they do airdrops. And on another side, the projects are giving less and less because the social media boost from fake/new account isn't working out for them(This is only my assumption though).
All I can tell you is that your suspicions are very close to reality. Few years back I was also on this hype train of constant airdrops, feeding the buzz in social  networks, telegram channels and ads. And where I was focused on participation in good, promising projects with great opportunity ahead, there nothing of actual value came out of it. Like seriously, I have an ether wallet filled with jokes, nonsense and money grabs. Around 20 tokens worth a dollar combined... Feels like a awful waste of time and resource now.
If today stuff is all the same as before, there is no doubt that this is not worth the trouble.

elaine9011

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

I don't do airdrops now but I used to. They are easy to get lots of projects.
But:
1.there is too little return(some will be 0 i think)
2.too many airdrops.
3.projects only want short-time social data and do little to maintain it.

Or maybe i am just lazy.lol.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

in the last year airdrops was good that time, it's just a bonus for bounty hunters, but now it's a shitty you only receive a cents and some of them are scam so it's not good to join airdrops these days.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

I am not participating in Airdrops anymore. It was a phase and it is over. Now it is full of bot accounts and not paying anything in return. Also, companies who respect themselves stop conducting any of airdrops. It is only making less valuable.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

Yeah doing for airdrop is not profitable at all as what I observe those projects will just give you no value token. It's just a waste of time.
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

Personally, I dont like to participate in any airdrops from any coin or token, almost 99% of them will not have decent value even to cover transaction fees when you try to send the coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

In addition to earnings, it is often a way to get acquainted with the project at an early stage and assess its attitude to the community)
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

I just one times participate the airdrop because i have to handle my lose but i did not earn anything. They send me some token but there is no market for the sold this tokens. Because of this i am not looking airdrop and i am not participate.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Airdrop is a free token you get without any commitments or payment, you only need to provide your address and you get paid.  The  free nature of airdrop makes it community driven and contribution from makes the project become successful!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: