Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you participant in Airdrops?  (Read 17643 times)
idlsidgo (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

You should have taken part in DEEP onion during 2017 and 2018, for a free airdrop token it quickly rose over $1 in value and went on to record an ATH of around $17. If you had sold at the right time you made quite a profit so there are some good opportunities around even with free coins.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

The main reason for participating in the airdrop is that the steps to complete the airdrop are very convenient, but the fraud rate of airdrops is also very high.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
idlsidgo (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

You should have taken part in DEEP onion during 2017 and 2018, for a free airdrop token it quickly rose over $1 in value and went on to record an ATH of around $17. If you had sold at the right time you made quite a profit so there are some good opportunities around even with free coins.

Yea, there's no debate that free coins have the ability to make you a considerable amount of money; but if you want to make serious money, wouldn't it be better to study them during ICO and make invement decisions? Hmm on the other hand, most of the participants do not even bother to look into the projects, which I think totally defeats the purpose of airdrops.(Ppl are now looking to just fill out forms and hope to make a quick buck instead of pay attention of what the projects have to offer).
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

What do you mean by no return? did airdrops required you to invest such amounts for their free claims?

Honestly, I dont do airdrops and will never be but why you keep on pointing out the "little to no return" thing. These airdrops are all for free and they cant just give you a lot of free money. Youre lucky if that airdrop went high and gets on exchanges but sometimes people tend to complain with what they have been receiving like with airdrops.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

Most crypto airdrops are not really valuable because of the few quantity supplied to us, however you might not regret for some of them that suddenly turns to something very useful in the future

HOMT

Powered by,
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

I participate in airdrops to make money. I have made good money before in airdrops participation but it seems very difficult to do now because most of today's airdrop are worthless, they only want to use participants to build their social pages.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

i personally participate in airdrop for rewards and also to get to know many project that are coming up and those that have been which i don't know about.Airdrop helps me to know about many projects.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

All participate because it is an easy way to get project tokens, and then sell them on the exchange. It does not require much effort and hard work.
idlsidgo (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

What do you mean by no return? did airdrops required you to invest such amounts for their free claims?

Honestly, I dont do airdrops and will never be but why you keep on pointing out the "little to no return" thing. These airdrops are all for free and they cant just give you a lot of free money. Youre lucky if that airdrop went high and gets on exchanges but sometimes people tend to complain with what they have been receiving like with airdrops.

True, they are free but not free at all cost. Some do require a bit of time, and I am also giving out my information to the companies.

I am not against airdrops at all and I did some in the past couple months. It is that the on-going trend of airdrops strike me as more of a marketing scheme rather than building a community/awareness of their brand and product.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

for me airdrops are just for the side. I never expected to benefit from it. only fools expect more from airdrops.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

I take at least 5 airdrop projects a day, which takes about an hour, but I think it's still worth it. Occasionally I will get a small amount of rewards.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

I do participate on airdrop but not on all i've seen because as for my experiences airdrop is like picking up cents, it is really non profitable at all but just a way of ICO to promote. I do participate on airdrop of the choice i want or the coins i already have on my portfolio of course to add some. Airdrop is thing when you have free time, nothings wrong nothing gets.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

you see airdrop coins still have the chance to succeed. there are lots of coins starting from aidrops and now becoming a big altcoin. because I believe in this, so I followed airdrops

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

When I was same as your rank and just a newbie in crypto world, I've doing most of the available airdrop, that time some of them really give you nice profit, after that a lot of people try to use airdrop to steal participants information or run a scam ico project, currently it's not worth to waste our time in airdrop, better focus on high quality bounty campaign and invest in potential project
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

because, airdrop it's free money for me
no difficult requirements
but many airdrop need kyc for claiming the rewards
and hate that because we giving the identity only for 1- 10 $
thats  insane for me
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

There are  good project that distribute airdrop, reason why I get involve, one I see a good project  I invest and also apply for the airdrop as an added value to what I have in stock, Airdrop distribution has been abuse with and increase in number of  bot and  individual with several account, this are the reason why the value of Airdrop is down.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

i have only participated in actual airdrops not the thing that kids call airdrop these days.
an airdrop is like a free giveaway which you don't have to do anything for. you just sign up, or give your wallet address (usually linking bitcoin addresses with balance in them) and receive a free amount of altcoins in return. that is the ones i have ever bothered with.
these days they make you jump through hoops, advertise for them (do work like a job) then take your identity with a lot of documentation then give you a tiny amount of shitcoin that dies the next day Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

Airdrop campaign is a no hustle service, all you have to do is to promote their campaign through social media and be rewarded. But i think there are only few airdrop campaigns that really pays your service, some are not and just gaining your follow and likes to their social media accounts.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

My friend, I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency market is currently in a downturn. It is a waste of time to participate in the airdrop mission. They won't give you any coins, and good projects usually involve a lot of people. This requires a strong team to distribute rewards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: