Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for [ESCROW] service for an anonymous crypto project  (Read 633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 35

Earn 20% ref commission https://bit.ly/2MaHCEr

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:15:56 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 02:29:16 PM by inPRIVACYweBELIEVE

New Bitcoin Inspired Forum Based Marketplace is looking for trusted escrow for their ICO

Please note that I have been assigned to manage BitcoinTalk related deals and Bounty Management for the project.
and I am posting on behalf of the anonymous crypto project.

Since the entire team is anonymous, the project is looking for some trusted escrow who will hold the investment funds for the project.

There will be three 2/3 multisig escrow team. One key will be held by the owner himself for each multisig escrow. Hence we are looking for 3x2 = 6 trusted BitcoinTalk members who will share the keys for each multisig. The escrows will be awarded a percent of the crowd-sale. We are still working on the escrow terms. If you are interested to offer your service then response the thread. First come first serve basis. Of-course we reserve the right to deny any application.

We will create an initial list based on the responses then we will select 6 users initially. Once we will finalise our terms and if any of the selected members drop their name then we will call members from the waiting list.

Good luck and enjoy your boxing day!

Reagrds,

iPwB

- The self moderated topic was created to prevent spamming also to keep the responses in order.

Update1:
We will keep the list private until we finalise the escrow groups

IPBTT Signature Campaign Management [Legendary Vouch] 20% Ref Commission
50% OFF for first week service charge. Highest Standard & Zero Spam Policy will be ensured.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Bump. If you receive a PM from me then consider that we trust your service and want you to act one of our escrow service.

50% OFF for first week service charge. Highest Standard & Zero Spam Policy will be ensured.
inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

Hook me up with this! I'll be your escrow guy!
Hello 8CommaClub, no disrespect nothing personal, we are looking for old reputed forum members only to trust with our funds. Thank you for your interest.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

Visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079097.0

I vouch this user will be trusted, he's the one you're looking for, he's an old reputed forum member here as well.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

I can help with this. But, i'm going to need a bit more clarification as to what exactly you're going to need me to do.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

Hook me up with this! I'll be your escrow guy!

Now you are in check list that soon will receive a negative feedback. This is a serious project.  Don't bother tho.

inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

I can help with this. But, i'm going to need a bit more clarification as to what exactly you're going to need me to do.
We are working to set up 3 escrow team for three 2/3 multisig wallet. One key will be held by the admin himself for each wallet. If you are selected then you will be one of the team member and you will hold another key from any of the three wallet.

We are anonymous but we don't want our investors feel insecure with their funds. We are still working on the escrow terms and conditions. We will share the terms with the selected escrow parties first. After review and necessary modification we will make it public.

As an escrow you will be monitoring our progress and release the funds according to the escrow terms as the project progress.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

Shoot me a message if you need assistance with bounty management, as for the escrow, I'd recommend DarkStar_
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

Hello!

I read your post in my thread, feel free to PM me with further details. I'll gladly take part and help out in any way I can Smiley.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:15:34 AM

If you're still looking for escrow agents, try to check thread where all trusted Bitcointalk escrow agents are listed:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302.0
Good luck with your project!

inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Hello!

I read your post in my thread, feel free to PM me with further details. I'll gladly take part and help out in any way I can Smiley.

Hello Hhampuz, Please check your PM.

Shoot me a message if you need assistance with bounty management, as for the escrow, I'd recommend DarkStar_

I am going to manage the bounty and other bitcoinTalk related deals. Thanks for your interest. I will contact DarkStar_. Thanks again.

If you're still looking for escrow agents, try to check thread where all trusted Bitcointalk escrow agents are listed:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302.0
Good luck with your project!

Thank you. I will personally contact them one by one. This was really helpful.

nomadcrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:43:32 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 03:02:41 PM by nomadcrypto

I may also be interested in helping depending on the nature of the project. I'm a huge proponent of anonymity but want to make sure that the project is/would be legal in my country of residence.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

I'm also interested but currently not feeling well so if you need an escrow very urgently (next day or two), I will pass.

Would also need more info as well.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:50:17 PM

I'm also interested but currently not feeling well so if you need an escrow very urgently (next day or two), I will pass.

Would also need more info as well.

I may also be interested in helping depending on the nature of the project. I'm a huge proponent of anonymity but want to make sure that the project is/would be legal in my country of residence.

Interested, but would need more info on the project Cheesy

Thanks

Hello DarkStar_, nomadcrypto, minerjones,
There are no hurry. Since we will be anonymous, we want to use the escrow for our project to ensure that the funds of our investors are safe. We want to be very transparent about their investments.

We are setting up our team, platform, project plans which surely will take time. In the mean time we are also looking for escrow as well. We hope by the end of this month we will find our desired number of escrows. Our priority is to pick the most reputed and trusted members from here. We want to trust them and I hope they will also feel proud to work with us.

We have a change for the escrow team. Instead of 2/3 multiSig, we have decided to go with 3/3 multiSig wallet.

Each key will have two owner. These two will share the same interest. We have this thought other day that what if one owner have any issue in real life? So, we figured out to have a backup escrow member for each key. I hope it makes sense. The owner will also have someone else as a backup key and seed owner.

That leaves us to look for 3*2 = 6 * 2 = 12 members for our escrow team.

I understand everyone is looking for more details about the project. This is a forum based marketplace. They are also planning to create a decentralized exchange, decentralized gambling platform and few more integrated applications which will be user friendly like all these centralized exchanges and gambling sites. 

I will PM DarkStar_, nomadcrypto, minerjones.

Please feel free to leave a comment if you are interested to work with us.

Thanks

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16557

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:17:56 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (4), Hhampuz (1)

We have a change for the escrow team. Instead of 2/3 multiSig, we have decided to go with 3/3 multiSig wallet.

Each key will have two owner. These two will share the same interest. We have this thought other day that what if one owner have any issue in real life? So, we figured out to have a backup escrow member for each key. I hope it makes sense. The owner will also have someone else as a backup key and seed owner.

That leaves us to look for 3*2 = 6 * 2 = 12 members for our escrow team.
I think the bold part is a very bad idea, and I can only hope no escrow will accept this condition. A private key is supposed to be private, not shared (online). If it's known to anyone else, it should be considered compromised, and if funds ever get stolen, you can't even know who was involved and who's innocent.

If one of the escrows has an issue in real life, a 2-of-3 signature allows the other two to sign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:25:58 PM

I'd run something like 4/6 instead

taking a break - expect delayed responses
8CommaClub

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:28:43 PM

Do you need help marketing this?

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:48:22 PM

I an only agree with LoyceV, it is not a good look and I can't ever see myself work under such conditions.

What Darkstar_ suggests is a very safe and secure procedure, 4/6 would be the way to go IMO.

inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:07:43 PM

Please address this
Assume -

: MultiSig Wallet1 3/3
:: A, B = 1st key 1st seed
:: C, D = 2nd key 2nds seed

: MultiSig Wallet2 3/3
:: E, F = 1st key 1st seed
:: G, H = 2nd key 2nd seed

: MultiSig Wallet3 3/3
:: I,J = 1st key 1st seed
:: K, L = 2nd key 2nd seed

Two member will share same seed-
It’s necessary. If one has issue then other can act. Assume person A and B is holding the same seed for their MultiSig wallet.
:Person A will create the seed and key
:Person A share the seed and key with person B, using PGP encryption.

Person A and B each have to trust each others.

Person A, C, E, G, I, K will have the choice to pick their partners (B, D, F, H, J, L respectively) to share the seed and key.

Issue with ⅔ multiSig:
Any two party can arrange an internal deal and move the fund.

“If it's known to anyone else, it should be considered compromised, and if funds ever get stolen, you can't even know who was involved and who's innocent.”
Consider A and B for MultiSig wallet1. B leaks the seed to C or D but none of them can not move the fund because me and my trusted guy is holding the third seed and key. Secure for my investors?

Consider the ⅔ multiSig wallet. A and B and Me hold each key. What about A and B plan to move fund without my knowledge. I lose my investors fund and the project is dead.

-------------------------------------------------------
“I'd run something like 4/6 instead”
Can you explain how it should work?

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1653
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:25:53 PM

Quote from: inPRIVACYweBELIEVE link=topic=5089762.msg49034032#msg49034032 date=
Consider the ⅔ multiSig wallet. A and B and Me hold each key. What about A and B plan to move fund without my knowledge. I lose my investors fund and the project is dead.
If "you and your trusted guy" are needed to control funds, your investors lose everything in case you disappear. Wasn't escrow supposed to eliminate that risk?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████