Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] alterdice.com - trading platform with extremely low commissions. ✅  (Read 31760 times)
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:52:12 AM

Dear friends!

Earlier we have started introducing the benefits of Alterdice platform.

Daily trading volume of Alterdice platform equals to $1,25 mln. It allows our customers to make profitable deals for most of the leading coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash etc.

Use a set of trading orders of different types in order to get profit from operations regardless of the market direction. Analyze the dynamics of rate changes with the help of diagrams to make the right decisions. Make deposits without fees and make deals with minimum operational costs. Use all the benefits of the largest and one of the most modern cryptocurrency exchanges!

In next articles, we will tell you about other benefits of Alterdice platform. Follow the news - a lot of interesting is waiting ahead!
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:25:40 AM

Dear friends!

Earlier we have started introducing the benefits of Alterdice platform.

Daily trading volume of Alterdice platform equals to $1,25 mln. It allows our customers to make profitable deals for most of the leading coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash etc.

Use a set of trading orders of different types in order to get profit from operations regardless of the market direction. Analyze the dynamics of rate changes with the help of diagrams to make the right decisions. Make deposits without fees and make deals with minimum operational costs. Use all the benefits of the largest and one of the most modern cryptocurrency exchanges!

In next articles, we will tell you about other benefits of Alterdice platform. Follow the news - a lot of interesting is waiting ahead!

Yes, these benefits are really huge and perhaps I will start using this platform to fully appreciate its benefits. Good luck with the development.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:06:13 PM

developers need to conduct more advertising campaigns of their platform,and they will be able to compete with the most famous exchanges
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:45:39 PM

developers need to conduct more advertising campaigns of their platform,and they will be able to compete with the most famous exchanges
apparently they can not allocate a large budget for this right now. I think when the project becomes more recognizable, they will be able to allocate a larger budget for this.
KingDome

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:59:55 PM

Since you are promising the users will be charged off the extremely low commissions. I wonder how much is it?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:31:21 PM

Your exchange I liked the ease of use. Most exchanges are designed for a professional trader, and you even a beginner can easily trade.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:54:30 PM

We'll see. I think due to the fact that the exchange is very low commission referral program does not really matter. But it is better to wait for a response from the developers.
Referral program can have its own separate budget. After all, such things are part of the marketing strategy for the development of the project.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

I wonder what the cost of listing for the project with its marker?
if it is a small listing price,and the minimum Commission for traders-then this project has a chance to get into the top 10 exchanges
blockspot

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 09:08:59 PM

Hi admin,

Blockspot.io has listed over 500 exchanges.

Alterdice can be added just by filling out our google form.  Most questions are not mandatory.
But the more information you provide, the better it can be found.

Form to get listed: https://blockspot.io/add-exchange/

Total list of exchanges: https://blockspot.io/exchanges/

Good luck with the development of the platform!

Hello, thank you for your interest in alterdice.
We will connect with you soon

Thanks for the submission of your data.
Here is the link of the listing: https://blockspot.io/exchange/alterdice/
angrygerl

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:13:14 AM

An interesting project and I actually did not see anything like this before. I will follow how this project develops. I think the price of the token will grow in the near future.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:52:41 AM

if it is a small listing price,and the minimum Commission for traders-then this project has a chance to get into the top 10 exchanges
I hope so and in this case, investors will be able to increase their capital tenfold. I think the price of the token will very quickly grow after the market reversal.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:16:09 AM

Are you going to add your token to other exchanges? Or are you going to promote your platform exclusively?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:50:04 AM

Great project. Behind him is just a huge prospect for the future. And I will watch how this all works. But I think the prospect is just awesome.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:23:59 AM

I think that getting into the top 10 exchanges is almost unreal. There, all the places are occupied by industry giants. Get on this list is almost impossible.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:24:11 AM

I think that getting into the top 10 exchanges is almost unreal. There, all the places are occupied by industry giants. Get on this list is almost impossible.
Well, the main thing is that the project could occupy its part of the market. In order to become successful, you will need to take several projects of the market. And in a few years it will be possible to get to the top.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:55:38 PM

Is this a decentralized exchange? How much does it cost to add my coin to this exchange? Is there a price list and information regarding the listing?
I think you'd better contact the developer in a personal message. Most likely, such information is private and is given only on request.
I agree! Such questions are not asked just like that on the forum! Write or contact the administrator personally and solve your questions! It is confidential for everyone!

tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:37:03 PM

I really like the projects that are developed in Singapore, there is a very developed business and economy, I expect that this project will take a worthy place in the list of exchanges
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:37:15 PM

everything is possible, any project can enter the list of top 10, I did not say that it will happen in the near future,but in the future it can happen and this situation depends on the efforts of the team
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:02:33 PM

It all depends on the team itself! The right approach to the project itself and good investors. This is what makes the project top! Roll Eyes

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:06:28 PM

It all depends on the team itself! The right approach to the project itself and good investors. This is what makes the project top! Roll Eyes
The success of the project in most cases depends on the project itself. How much it will be useful and unique. Now a lot of the same projects, even sites on the same template do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: