Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] alterdice.com - trading platform with extremely low commissions. ✅  (Read 31739 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:05:56 AM

Of course, we can only wait for the administrators to start working and everyone will know the answers to their questions!
I registered on the exchange, everything works quickly, in principle, the interface is clear everything is fine. I wanted to have more tools for trade.
What instruments are you talking about? I think for most traders here is everything. This is not a professional trading platform, but an average statistical exchange.
personally, for me a good development, a good platform for trading, and if much to look for the negative side, they are on any platform for trading
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:33:32 PM

Greetings, dear subscribers!

Cryptocurrency exchange Alterdice is an updated and stable ecosystem for trading digital assets with low fees and a high-security level.

The platform provides users with the following opportunities:

- high liquidity for most of the leading cryptocurrencies that allows you to trade one asset for another or the main world currencies easy and fast;
- safety of the assets ensured by advanced technologies and the most modern security systems using daily automatic backup and database encryption, two-factor authentication and cold storage of digital assets;
- one of the lowest fees that do not exceed 0,2% for a trade;
- constant improvement of customer service quality.

You can start trading in several minutes by registering an account through a mobile application or a web-interface.

Stay tuned to get the latest news!

The commission is quite low, which looks good on the general background...

Should authentication be mandatory? and how long will the KYC process take?

Hello, you need pass KYC to withdraw your funds.
KYC takes a few hours in working days.

Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:35:47 PM

Competition among exchanges today is very big. To become popular among traders need to offer something really unique.

We will tell you closer about our unique features in the nearest future.
Please, follow our news to know it first.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:40:44 PM

Is the project already working or only in the development stage? What bonus programs will be, and how do you plan to attract investors !? Roll Eyes

Alterdice is working product. We have no any bonus programs right now, but we are going to prepare smth interesting for you
angrygerl

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:37:35 PM

Is the project already working or only in the development stage? What bonus programs will be, and how do you plan to attract investors !? Roll Eyes

Alterdice is working product. We have no any bonus programs right now, but we are going to prepare smth interesting for you
Need a referral program. Some exchanges became popular due to this and some users were able to buy a Porsche)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:51:52 PM

I did not quite understand something, is the exchange already operating or is it just being tested? The website displays daily volumes, but they do not change.
I have not heard that this exchange was launched into commercial operation. I do not have accurate information. I would like to know how things are going?
blockspot

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 04:18:50 PM

Hi admin,

Blockspot.io has listed over 500 exchanges.

Alterdice can be added just by filling out our google form.  Most questions are not mandatory.
But the more information you provide, the better it can be found.

Form to get listed: https://blockspot.io/add-exchange/

Total list of exchanges: https://blockspot.io/exchanges/

Good luck with the development of the platform!
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:21:51 PM

Need a referral program. Some exchanges became popular due to this and some users were able to buy a Porsche)
We'll see. I think due to the fact that the exchange is very low commission referral program does not really matter. But it is better to wait for a response from the developers.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:00:40 PM

We'll see. I think due to the fact that the exchange is very low commission referral program does not really matter. But it is better to wait for a response from the developers.
the answer to all questions is very important in this project, and the fact that the low Commission can attract a lot of users - it is no doubt
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:06:10 PM

the answer to all questions is very important in this project, and the fact that the low Commission can attract a lot of users - it is no doubt
It is very good that the developers present us with the finished product. This is a rarity in the market nowadays. Perhaps download the application for android and check how it works.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:15:58 PM

Is this a decentralized exchange? How much does it cost to add my coin to this exchange? Is there a price list and information regarding the listing?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:22:51 PM

a wonderful project and a great prospect behind it. I will continue to monitor how this all works because the market is now just a huge competition and the guys will have to really show something new to take the lead in the market.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:32:42 PM

Is this a decentralized exchange? How much does it cost to add my coin to this exchange? Is there a price list and information regarding the listing?
I think you'd better contact the developer in a personal message. Most likely, such information is private and is given only on request.
tatnM

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:47:01 PM

Of course, we can only wait for the administrators to start working and everyone will know the answers to their questions!
I registered on the exchange, everything works quickly, in principle, the interface is clear everything is fine. I wanted to have more tools for trade.
What instruments are you talking about? I think for most traders here is everything. This is not a professional trading platform, but an average statistical exchange.
I will not list any tools for you, you can simply open the website of the coinmarket and see. XRP, NEO, XLM, TRX and many other tokens.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:08:16 AM

I will not list any tools for you, you can simply open the website of the coinmarket and see. XRP, NEO, XLM, TRX and many other tokens.

Yes, in fact, the platform looks just fine. I have not checked whether there are limits on withdrawal of funds. I will continue to study the project. Good luck to the developers.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:48:22 AM

An interesting project, but to win competition in the market will need to show something more than a small commission. But the fact that the guys already have a finished project is really cool.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:32:54 AM

An interesting project, but to win competition in the market will need to show something more than a small commission. But the fact that the guys already have a finished project is really cool.

Now the market is showing a positive trend; it can attract fiat funds to crypto-economics, which will have a good effect on the development of the project. I advise the guys to actively engage in marketing and media resources.
Perhaps the team decides to hold airdrop. I think this will help attract users to the platform. And also make special conditions for holders of tokens.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:39:41 AM

Now the market is showing a positive trend; it can attract fiat funds to crypto-economics, which will have a good effect on the development of the project. I advise the guys to actively engage in marketing and media resources.
Perhaps the team decides to hold airdrop. I think this will help attract users to the platform. And also make special conditions for holders of tokens.

For now we are in researching what to offer you, it might be bounty campaign or airdrop or referral program or smth else. We will announce it as soon as possible. Please, follow our news
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:41:29 AM

Hello,
feel free to pm me, I ll help you with a pleasure.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:43:57 AM

Hi admin,

Blockspot.io has listed over 500 exchanges.

Alterdice can be added just by filling out our google form.  Most questions are not mandatory.
But the more information you provide, the better it can be found.

Form to get listed: https://blockspot.io/add-exchange/

Total list of exchanges: https://blockspot.io/exchanges/

Good luck with the development of the platform!

Hello, thank you for your interest in alterdice.
We will connect with you soon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: