Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] alterdice.com - trading platform with extremely low commissions. ✅  (Read 31701 times)
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:17:38 PM

Can I withdraw fiat money? or only crypto?

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too.
Stay with us and follow our news!
good news. Usually you want to output fiat. and when roughly this will be available? there is no information?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:37:10 PM

I like the fact that the project has several advantages for users. But tell me, will I have to go through any verification in order to trade?
I think you don't need it for trade, but I want to know about KYC for withdraw?

We have a KYC development department that will carefully check the documents and the authenticity of individual as well as corporate accounts.

how's the security check going? do you use your security service or do you use a third-party company?
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:16:23 AM

Yes! Now rarely so fast operating platforms! Usually this process is delayed for a long time. Well done guys !!! Smiley
You will need to test this project. I'm just wondering how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be organized. Interestingly there are supported dollar counterparts?

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too. Replenishment can be done using VISA, MasterCard, advcash, Perfect Money, NIXMONEY. Follow our updates!
Great! so many ways to top up your balance. Will it be possible to replenish the balance of electronic money Qiwi, Webmoney.
Well, it will be very convenient, I think so. I think many people will use this platform as it is much more profitable than standard exchanges.
I hope. that users will appreciate this project. If the exchange had any affiliate program, I would have recommended this project to my friends.

I absolutely agree the Involvement of people is essential for a growing exchange. The more users the more profit the exchange has.

Of course, the more users, the better and more promising the project itself! But not only everything depends on investors and users. Much depends on the project itself.
And what will be different this exchange? at the moment, there are already several hundred exchanges, and to get its users it must have a feature.

We are trying to make the most functional, convenient, multi-currency exchange. In the near future, we have the implementation of margin trading, referral program, Fiat withdrawal, cold storage and much more. Stay with us and you will like us!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:59:22 AM

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too.
good news. Usually you want to output fiat. and when roughly this will be available? there is no information?

In our plans we must implement this by the end of March 2019. Stay with us and do not miss our update!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:10:41 AM

Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:35:36 AM

To replenish the balance on the site, does it matter where I come from? And through what services I can get my money? For example privat24 or life box

No matter where you're from, the main thing is that you have access to your accounts in VISA, MasterCard, advcash, Perfect Money, NIXMONEY. This list will be updated, follow our news!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:33:04 PM

I like the fact that the project has several advantages for users. But tell me, will I have to go through any verification in order to trade?

We have a KYC development department that will carefully check the documents and the authenticity of individual as well as corporate accounts.

how's the security check going? do you use your security service or do you use a third-party company?

We use our own security service. So safer!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:25:58 AM

We use our own security service. So safer!
This is a very reasonable decision. Using someone else's security system can lead to the fact that the service itself can harm.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:49:33 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Main trends of cryptocurrency trading in 2019
https://bitcoingarden.org/main-trends-of-cryptocurrency-trading-in-2019/

Since the beginning of 2018, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has lost an enormous amount of $ 650 billion and today it barely exceeds $ 130 billion. The price of cryptocurrencies lowered significantly, Bitcoin – the leader of the market – has lost over 80% in its price.

Meanwhile, traders consider the volatility as a normal market recurrence when bull and bear trends alternate from time to time under the influence of external and internal factors, and optimism still prevails in the crypto community for the further development of the industry.

According to the Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. consulting report, the cryptocurrency market is waiting for a double increase in the trading volume in 2019. It means that the number of crypto enthusiasts will increase and current investors will increase their trading activity....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:14:01 PM

Dear friends!

An effective work of the platform for cryptocurrency trading requires a precise setting of the trading mechanism that provides the implementation of all operations in the system, including the selection of appropriate orders, transaction performance, making deposits and withdrawals.

In the technical content of Alterdice platform we used the Node.js software platform to develop desktop functionality. This allowed us to connect external libraries written in different programming languages through our API.

We also used PHP script language for rendering views and APIs in the web version and Engine Machine for working with data of any type and size in creating a mobile application.

CouchBase open-source system for database management allows to store information in the cloud and provides the flexibility of scaling and platform performance in desktop and mobile versions.

Further, we will tell about other technical possibilities of the exchange. Stay tuned and follow the news!

WEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTER TELEGRAM CHANNEL TELEGRAM CHATINSTAGRAMLINKEDIN
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:20:59 AM

Do you plan to add more trade pairs? I'll be glad to see EOS here.

Good question! We will gradually add new currecies. First of all we will add EOS. Maybe you are definitely interested in some others? Can you tell us which ones? We will make our exchanger more convenient for you!
Oh, EOS it's good. Will you add XLM also? And NEO?

Of course we will add. Stay with us! Wink
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:09:04 PM

Dear friends!

We continue to introduce you the technical functionality of Alterdice platform.

The user interface is one of the most important components of the platform for trading. Front-end is how traders see the website. We made sure that trading on the Alterdice exchange to be as comfortable as possible by creating a clear and adaptive interface that is equally convenient for working in web format and when using a mobile application.

The possibilities of the interface developed using a progressive Vui.js framework allow traders to make transactions, manage orders, deposit and withdraw assets, view transaction history and rate graphs, change the setting and get instant notifications about the transactions regardless of location.

A unified front-end in the implementation of the desktop version and the mobile application contributes to fast development and implementation of new functionality that ensures synchronous operation of services. Alterdice mobile version functions in a Webview and also uses an additional separate driver for working with NFC technology.

Stay tuned to get the latest updates!

Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:33:49 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Main trends of cryptocurrency trading in 2019
https://bitcoingarden.org/main-trends-of-cryptocurrency-trading-in-2019/

Since the beginning of 2018, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has lost an enormous amount of $ 650 billion and today it barely exceeds $ 130 billion. The price of cryptocurrencies lowered significantly, Bitcoin – the leader of the market – has lost over 80% in its price.

Meanwhile, traders consider the volatility as a normal market recurrence when bull and bear trends alternate from time to time under the influence of external and internal factors, and optimism still prevails in the crypto community for the further development of the industry.

According to the Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. consulting report, the cryptocurrency market is waiting for a double increase in the trading volume in 2019. It means that the number of crypto enthusiasts will increase and current investors will increase their trading activity....

Dear friends!

We are glad to inform you that Bitcoin Garden has published an article about our platform. The article highlights main cryptocurrency trading trends in 2019 which were successfully implemented on Alterdice:

· focus on security;
· significant improvement and simplification of the trading functionality of the exchanges;
· growing popularity of mobile cryptocurrency trading.

Our team works tirelessly, constantly expanding opportunities for better trading in a convenient and safe environment. We are proud of being the leader who brings new trends into the crypto industry and we are grateful to you for the support and interest in our product.

If you are just starting to think about trading, now is the best time to begin! Simple and effective tools, an intuitive interface, high liquidity, and unprecedented security are waiting for you on Alterdice exchange.

Join the community of successful traders! Stay tuned and follow the news.

Check out the information about us on Bitcoin Garden

Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:04:40 PM

Greetings, dear friends!

There is a new article about our exchange on CoinHero. The article provides recommendations for newcomers who will help you comfortably and safely take the first steps in cryptocurrency trading.

In the near future, new trading pairs, the ability to work with PAMM accounts, and margin trading will be added on the platform. We are also planning to launch a cold wallet for storing funds.

Stay with us and follow the news!

Read about us on CoinHero: https://coin-hero.de/sicherheit-niedrige-gebuehren-mobiler-zugriff-wo-sie-im-neuen-jahr-mit-dem-handel-beginnen/

Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:08:11 PM

Greetings, dear friends!

The main responsibility of Alterdice team is to maintain a full non-stop functionality of the exchange that is ensured by using an administrative panel. This tool provides confirmation of user accounts, adding currencies, creating markets, determining trade fees, providing technical support for traders, and liquidity supply.

We provide the best terms for profitable trading by supporting high liquidity for most of the leading cryptocurrencies. The average daily trading volume at the website reached $1.377 million and monthly turnover exceeds $ 35 million.

The liquidity supply system is written in isolation from the exchange and is integrated with the platform as well as with other trading platforms via the API. Features of this system include:

· the formation of various promotion models of the trading pair by creating volumes with a wide range of parameters;
· construction of graphs taking into account historical data;
· price support at the current level;
· countertrade implementation (trading on other exchanges in the event of transaction fulfillment established by the bot).

Make profitable deals together with Alterdice! Stay with us and follow the news!

Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:10:57 PM

Dear friends!

Alterdice exchange continues to actively develop and conquers new markets! One more article has been published on Cryptomoedasfacil.com - a popular media resource in Brazil.

We diligently work on and create the best possible cryptocurrency trading conditions in the most convenient and safe environment. Today, we are ready to offer our clients the most technological and effective tools for successful trading. The platform will soon introduce new features and trading pairs.
Stay tuned and follow the news!

Check out the article on https://www.criptomoedasfacil.com/5-razoes-para-comecar-a-negociar-na-exchange-alterdice/

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:41:10 PM

Dear friends!

Alterdice exchange continues to actively develop and conquers new markets! One more article has been published on Cryptomoedasfacil.com - a popular media resource in Brazil.

We diligently work on and create the best possible cryptocurrency trading conditions in the most convenient and safe environment. Today, we are ready to offer our clients the most technological and effective tools for successful trading. The platform will soon introduce new features and trading pairs.

Check out the article on https://www.criptomoedasfacil.com/5-razoes-para-comecar-a-negociar-na-exchange-alterdice/

Interesting article. I recommend to read for all who are interested in this project. Many answers for frequently asked questions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:45:16 PM

Dear friends!

Interesting article. I recommend to read for all who are interested in this project. Many answers for frequently asked questions.

Thank you for your interest in alterdice.
Fell free to ask me anytime, I ll help you with pleasure.

Cheers.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:11:42 PM

Dear friends! We are once again glad to share the great news with you!

Another article about Alterdice exchange was published on FXEMPIRE resource. This popular issued shares major secrets of successful trading and tools available for the users of our platform with its readers.

We continue actively to develop, create and implement new technologies and to provide better conditions for safe, convenient, and profitable trading of cryptocurrencies. We have all that is needed for the success of a newcomer or a professional trader.

Join Alterdice community! Stay tuned and follow the news!

Read about us on FXEMPIRE: https://www.fxempire.com/news/article/secrets-of-effective-cryptocurrency-trading-according-to-alterdice-549654.

Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:27:38 PM

Greetings, dear friends!

Alterdice exchange confidently conquers the global cryptocurrency space! A new article about our project has been published by the financial portal YAHOO! FINANCE.

The secrets of effective cryptocurrency trading and opportunities provided by our platform were opened to the readers of the resource. Unprecedented security system, high liquidity, high technologies, and the most modern tools are the main components of successful trading on Alterdice exchange.

Soon we will add new trading pairs, the ability to work with PAMM accounts, and also present a cold wallet for even more secure storage of assets.

Read about us on YAHOO! FINANCE: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/secrets-effective-cryptocurrency-trading-according-094724071.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: