Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: predictions of 2019  (Read 32317 times)
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:40:12 PM

It seems to me that the year 2019 can hardly be called the year during which some very significant changes will occur, or breakthrough technologies will arise. Most likely this year will be moderate in terms of the emergence of any new breakthrough technologies. The market has just begun its recovery.
this year is only slightly different from last year because the market is not stable anymore. maybe later in the middle of this year or at the end of the year there will be a good increase from Crypto, because it's not easy to expect too high this year, seeing that market conditions are still poor.
I'm sure Crypto will be better in the future, especially in the future that many technologies will become more sophisticated, so they can change all this.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:43:40 PM

Until now, I still cannot give an opinion about the exact price of bitcoin this year because there are so many speculations that are growing and on average do not have a basis and also a clear reason.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:16:58 PM

1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
I do not believe that this year will be a year of rising prices of the entire cryptocurrency market and in General any significant events(ETF and hardfork are not considered), we will not see, I think until 2020 everything will be relatively calm

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:12:38 PM

I think that in 2019 we will stay in the same bearish trend and nothing will help us get out of it. But in 2020 it will probably start some really positive movement.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:25:01 PM

My prediction on this year 2019 is much powerful cryptocurrency and goid projects as well as ICO'S. because i think this year will make an historical comeback for cryptocurrency for being dump and rapidly decline on the last year.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:28:42 PM

There has been too many predictions for this year 2019. Funny enough, am not yet seeing any of them happen. The only happening thing is ICO upon ICO coming up on a daily. Bill run still expected but who knows when.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:30:16 PM

I think that in 2019 we will stay in the same bearish trend and nothing will help us get out of it. But in 2020 it will probably start some really positive movement.

I also think the current year will not bring significant gains in the market. Rather, the trend with which we are currently dealing with will be maintained. And without positive signals it will be difficult to reverse the current trend.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:35:54 PM

Well I think we don't have a power to predict the crtpto market because it is not depending of an any instituution or government that has a direct control of the price. I think the market will rise this year because I see that the chart are now slowly becoming green and it is slowly rising, however we all know that the market can be change anytime so there is now assurance that the siding will continue or it will stop.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:39:31 PM

1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

I am sure that the year 2019 will be the year of another mad rise in cryptocurrency prices. Everyone was tired of falling prices and waited for growth. That is why growth will be fast and strong.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:53:26 PM

My prediction is that, 2019 is going to be nice for cryptocurrency unlike last year and there will be a lot of dieing projects like you already said and another thing is that there will be a short term bull run like a month and a lot will feel realize thinking is a new starting for another bull market.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:59:49 PM

Predictions are made under probability and its every body's right to make their own prediction and i say i see a while lot of changes in the world of crypto and so much improvement will be adopted into the world of crypto also the market will get better
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:22:29 PM

For 2019, I give only a positive forecast.
The cryptocurrency market, even in the conditions of its volatility, will develop and I hope by the end of the year, investments in promising coins will give a good profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:20:44 PM

The cryptocurrency market, even in the conditions of its volatility, will develop and I hope by the end of the year, investments in promising coins will give a good profit.
I also think that the prices for cryptocurrencies are very low, and in 2019 we will see the growth of the entire market by 50-100%
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:37:20 PM

I also think that the prices for cryptocurrencies are very low, and in 2019 we will see the growth of the entire market by 50-100%
I really want to believe in such predictions. I also think that the cryptocurrency market is now at the lowest point. Most likely growth will begin in the near future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:40:24 PM

I think that bitcoin will not grow much this year. But I also think that the Altcoins will grow. News on various projects recently positive.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:49:51 PM

I think that bitcoin will not grow much this year. But I also think that the Altcoins will grow. News on various projects recently positive.

with positive news, of course it will make coin growth in the market, but keep in mind that later if the second ETF is approved it may have a negative impact on the price of coins on the market, but if approved by the second ETF there is a lot of positive news this year .

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:56:59 PM

Surely many unexpected things will happen in 2019, there will be happiness and sadness.
Believe that in 2019 it will be better than before, restore the market, better ICO quality, and something new to develop Crypto. Confident because everything we determine is our own.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:57:25 PM

My prediction Crypto will still remain sluggish and ICO production will increase but there is no price in the market because the feeling of not being interested in ICO coins is reduced so that many people care more about the USD and now USD coins already exist in several large markets.

So if anyone wants a high price on Bitcoin, that certainly won't happen this year.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:02:19 PM

Many people expected that it could make some changes this year, but still it continues on the damage done in year 2018, but still we can expect some good news because it is still February.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:03:13 PM

everyone's predictions are different, maybe your prediction is just that, even though there are still many other predictions.
If I hope, not only predict. hope that if 2019 the crypto market will improve and more and more countries will accept crypto.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: