Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: predictions of 2019  (Read 32317 times)
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

IMO in 2019, everyone will buy crypto again. whether it's good or bad but clearly there will be a surprise. maybe one or two big coins will die from being abandoned by investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

I only predict if the price ogf bitcoin and altcoin  will rise and also maybe the ICO will change at the STO's turn and I think it's a good thing to hear because too many investors who lose money in ICO are bad.
we all hope that altcoin and bitcoin will be profitable in the future. I think, some people have prepared bitcoin, and their altcoin for that. for now, I think we should really pay attention to how good it is to produce altcoin, and bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

What I expected in the year 2019 was the rise of bitcoin and the return of the cryptocurrency market in the high state. and it happens to be all right again and many bounty hunters will earn big and lots to invest in bitcoin and in ico.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

the wrong prediction in 2019 is that bitcoin will start pumping until mid-year. the market will be green throughout the beginning of the year / Q1-Q2. but after that there will be a long winter that is almost the same as this year.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

New projects will be in the community again and scams will be eliminated at early stage.
Investors will be back and ICO will be healthy again. facebook is a 50/50 chance to have their own crypto.
The market will be unpredictable and many whales will be moving fast.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

I only predict if the price ogf bitcoin and altcoin  will rise and also maybe the ICO will change at the STO's turn and I think it's a good thing to hear because too many investors who lose money in ICO are bad.

Yeah the price of each and every thing will rise because there are allot of people are trusting and making this project the famous one. With time more participation is really a good sign I think in 2019 all the fall that has been occurred will be recover and New opportunities will come for us. I am very hopeful just like you I am sure New year will surprise us.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

More projects will be created, more projects will die. More people will join cryptocurrencies, more people will be disappointed with their inestition.
But, it will be the year, when more people come and that is very important.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

More projects will be created, more projects will die. More people will join cryptocurrencies, more people will be disappointed with their inestition.
I do not think that in 2019 many people will come to cryptocurrency. maybe in 2019 people will start to look closely and come only in 2020
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

I only predict if the price ogf bitcoin and altcoin  will rise and also maybe the ICO will change at the STO's turn and I think it's a good thing to hear because too many investors who lose money in ICO are bad.

Yeah the price of each and every thing will rise because there are allot of people are trusting and making this project the famous one. With time more participation is really a good sign I think in 2019 all the fall that has been occurred will be recover and New opportunities will come for us. I am very hopeful just like you I am sure New year will surprise us.
yes, the important moment of ETFs will occur at the beginning of 2019,
if the results are positive, a big surprise will occur, but if the results are not satisfactory, the market will collapse again

]
FR1DGE

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

2: 2017 was the year of ICOs and some still haven't completely died yet so yeah some will still be dying in 2019

3: Projects like AION will come out with working projects. Also, ICOs that were going on in 2018 will bloom in 2019 like EVOAI, an arbitrage trading platform. Learn more about that at http://evoai.network and join the telegram at t.me/evoai

4: Decentralized Finance applications like compound finance and projects like Dai in general are becoming big and people are just starting to adopt them

5: People will stop using Ethereum for Ponzis and gambling and again, DeFi is becoming big and is actually useful and more DeFi products will be coming out
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

I do not think that in 2019 many people will come to cryptocurrency. maybe in 2019 people will start to look closely and come only in 2020
I suppose if 2019 will be marked with stability, without such a collapse of prices, as this year, then ordinary people will think of saving funds in cryptocurrency
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

I believe that 2019 will be the year of Ethereum once again. The upcoming updates will really play significantly in it's expected price surge next year. The first quarter of 2019 will determine Ethereum's fate for 2019 because that is the time of the launching of the Constantinople.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

Many experts have predicted the true development potential of crypto in the period of 2019-2021. We need to realize the importance and utility of crypto. I expect the crypto market to be recognized and ensure the sustainable development. it is a reward for the efforts and patience of investors like us.
In particular, I waited for bitcoin to return to a strong jump at 10k In next year
i think the prediction not just expert can predicted about that, if we see market data in previous year ago
the pola in market look same and we can make the assumtion about the price like expert people says

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

Your forecast will come true by many percent))) unlike many other optimistic / pessimistic but promising concrete numbers and dates.
The year promises to be interesting, and everyone has a lot of patience and hope.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

for prediction, in my opinion, it is difficult but for hope, there is always and I have hope in 2019 the market conditions will get better again so that the crypto world becomes crowded again and increasingly develops into positive things.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

we cannot predict as easy as we say. as a year ago we had predicted that the price of 2018 market is higher than 2017, but the reality is not like we expected. the price is like waterfall which is down till the bottom part. we don't know for sure about 2019. it is better to expect rather than predict.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

People have realized that the national currency is no longer backed by gold, oil or other stated resources.
printing presses can be turned on in any moment when it's needed
Therefore, the popularity of cryptocurrency will grow and in the long run everything will be fine
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

I would say that 2019 is make or break for cryptocurrency. Since the market had lost bigtime for one year of drought, the market needs a good recovery in 2019. I don't expect a bull run, but at least a recovery.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

New projects will be in the community again and scams will be eliminated at early stage.
Investors will be back and ICO will be healthy again. facebook is a 50/50 chance to have their own crypto.
The market will be unpredictable and many whales will be moving fast.
Hopefully that the ICO will be regulated in 2019 so the confidence of the investors will back and because of that, the market will start to recover. Whales are more powerful now because of the recent dump so maybe we will see a more manipulated market but hopefully it will be on a higher value since we are so tired to stay in a bear market. 2019 will be the start of the good news in cryptocurrency, so be ready to take more profit soon.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

i think a lot of great news will come in 2019, and this will make the crypto market growing in good movements,, my friend
and this is the right time to buy a good cryptocurrencies

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: