Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: predictions of 2019  (Read 32317 times)
laurencef34

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:25:37 PM

1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
  We might see Bitcoin drop to $3000 first, and it might take until Q3 of 2019 before we see a positive trend again in the market. Bear markets continue to last longer, with each is measured from peak to trough during a prolonged draw down period. The first bear market lasted 160 days (2011) and the second bear market lasted 400 days (2013-2014). The current bear market, if it follows the historical trend, is likely to continue for 650 days. If this comes to fruition, the crypto markets won’t begin recovering from the recent negative price movements until Q3 of 2019. We continue our close monitoring to this. Now back to my gaming session first. Best of luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:49:14 PM

In my opinion we will see many undone deal done in previous year completed this year and in next year we can see pump in crypto.this year can be good starting point for revival of bull trends and awareness of crypto.
I hope that what you think can really be realized because I have many tokens that I got from last year's Bounty that don't have a market yet.
and if this year there are many agreements that occur, market transactions will return to crowded and that can help the market to get to the bull market.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

Before you take seriously any thoughts or predictions, you should understand that these are just people's thoughts, believe it or not, you have to make a choice, so you cannot rely 100% on these thoughts or predictions.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:50:58 PM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

Some of the things you have said are already happening like dying projects and launching new projects but anyway, i also believe that this year is the year weve all been waiting for. Its the year where crypto will be recognized on the whole world and all possitive things will happen this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:56:16 PM

I agree with most of the thoughts, but I think that this year there will be very few new projects, because investors don't want to invest in such a market.
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:01:57 PM

From your 3rd point, Oath protocol is already started, A new revolutionized project and wil definitely grow to great heights.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:06:51 PM

I think I'm starting to lose faith in cryptocurrency. I hoped that growth would begin at the end of 2018. But it did not happen. Now I want to believe that the year 2019 will make changes in the cryptocurrency market.
Man you should throw a glance back on the history of the crypto market. See it fell sharply in 2013 and took almost three years to recover back to its original position. So a fall in the start of 2018 does not mean a fall for the lifetime. We might enter back to the cycle of boom. Do read the concept of business cycle and you would understand how things work.

Before you take seriously any thoughts or predictions, you should understand that these are just people's thoughts, believe it or not, you have to make a choice, so you cannot rely 100% on these thoughts or predictions.
That is the reason, speculations are being considered at no one's responsibility but the investor must take on their own. Moreover, market fluctuations are highly unpredictable hence one's prediction may happen or may not. It is having only 50% chances like a gambling.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:20:44 PM

I agree with most of the thoughts, but I think that this year there will be very few new projects, because investors don't want to invest in such a market.
for investors' problems maybe I believe there will still be investors in new projects but it might be reduced in number because I'm sure investors are still securing their funds to start a new era of crypto that is better

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:31:54 PM

And one does not need to predict anything. One thing is clear: that as the market desires, this is how it behaves. I hope institutional investors will give impetus to the market.
The impulse will surely be in 2019. I expect a minimum price after the summer of 2019 in the amount of $ 10,000 for Bitcoin.

It's too optimistic prediction. I think 5000 or maximum 6000 will be. 10k we will see not earlier than mid 2020 before the halving.

The crypto Mining Pool Prediction that the value of Bitcoin can reach $ 740k. It is an unimaginable number, I also wish it would quickly become a reality. However, I also agree with you that Bitcoin is unlikely to surpass $ 10k this year
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:47:25 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow in 2019. This growth will not be fast and most likely only at the end of the year we will see some serious changes.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 06:14:08 AM

my prediction
1. The price of cryptocurrency will go up with a rate of increase> 5% - 10%
2. Many new ICO projects and many projects failed
3. Cryptocurrency will be more widely accepted in various countries
4. There will be a country that launches its own cryptocurrency
5. Cryptocurrency changes the world starting at the end of 2019

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:23:27 AM

I think that the whole year ICO will collect as much money as at the end of 2018, that is, not at all. Only a few projects will be able to get serious investments and become successful.
That's an usual stuff every year, you can't do anything about that. Just make sure to invest on the right project with whatever research method you use.

Yop, speculations are just speculations. Don't dream more than that, it would make you lose.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:04:13 AM

Regulation will take place.
Baakt will commence operations.
Craig Wright will be declared the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:07:34 AM

Regulation will take place.
Baakt will commence operations.
Would agree with this, in time we crypto will be fully regulated and institutional money will come in.
Baakt to be launch this year is big, I'm sooner they will be here than expected, also don't forget about ETF approval, it's a game changer too.

Craig Wright will be declared the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

This one no. Satoshi Nakamoto is none of the names link to him, he will remain anonymous and that's history.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:21:32 AM

Since the end of 2018 did not justify itself, all hope remains only for 2019. I hope that new projects will start, that ICO will remain and that the rate of cryptocurrency will grow!
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:41:20 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

The hangover will persevere as cryptocurrency prices will not regain their peaks anytime soon and may even dippen. More ICOs and altcoins but not without advanced scammers stemming from desperation.  Also, I see more strength to emphasis on KYC than we have witnessed in recent time
Lesia13bbb

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:43:32 AM

I believe that in 2019 nothing will change much. The whole year will go to restore the market, and from next year there will already be growth.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:43:45 AM

Bitcoin will remain the king, 99% of the altcoins will die, some dApps will rise Wink

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:59:51 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

I think each and everyone of us here are free to give their own speculations or opinions about their thoughts this 2019.
Like for me as I observed compared to 2018 this year is much more better than last year, so if we got disappointed on that time, we ll I guess
this time is not, because there are lot of good ico now that are much more legit compared 2018, so this year could possibly become the open season preparation for bull run 2020.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:00:38 AM

Bitcoin will remain the king, 99% of the altcoins will die, some dApps will rise Wink
Bitcoin will become king, although maybe in the future there will be a great Altcoin or whatever, but Bitcoin will still be the king and you certainly know the reason.

Altcoin may die, but not all and only a few die because they cannot grow anymore and have no value.
A great Altcoin and potentially will stay alive, because it can grow and still be profitable.
it's just a prediction and actually nobody knows, because the future no one knows and we predict by looking at the current shift.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: