Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZANO] New Sources|1st ProgPowZ|PoW/PoS Hybrid|Scalable|Private|Contracting  (Read 36419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:02:50 AM

Lol so prickly. What is the argument for not just keeping 1:1 swap open for an indefinite or years long period?

Also, I wish I lived under a rock - bat cave living sounds pretty nice, probably save a bundle on heating and cooling costs.

Anyway, 20% premine is pretty bold move. You can say what you want about Monero, but they have managed to retain the top spot among privacy coins without any premine. Zcash has an effective 10% premine, maybe 13-18% depending how you weight their taking 20% in first four years. This isn't 2014 and I understand premines have become somewhat more acceptable in the age of ICO-scams and its aftermath, but I think there is probably a strong overlap between folks interested in privacy coins and those interested in a fair launch. Maybe I'm wrong, we shall see.

Hi jwinterm!
First of all - thank you for your interest to my work!

Regarding premine just want to mention - you never know how the current leader of Monero would launch this project(if he had a chance), because as you know Monero was not launched by him.
I mean - it was given without premine, and it was taken "as is" - with the running network, with the cryptography, with codebase,  with the privacy philosophy.

So, I wouldn't put this as good an example for comparing.

Given that Monero was always seen as Boolberry's closest "competitor" or whatever, I think it's the most apt comparison, especially since this appears to be Boolberry_v2. What do you see as the more appropriate comparison?

Anyway, I just think 20% is a lot, especially since I assume that 20% could then be compounded via staking, but I guess if you're going to do a premine you might as well not do it half-assed.

Monero would have to one of the worst comparisons when you are relating to premine's or development funds, pretty obvious why (no development, fluffy said few days ago that for the first 10 months of Monero nobody had a clue what they where doing never mind looking at on the 5Yr ANN Vid).

I think using Zcash is a pretty fair comparison, considering they developed the code and all that goes with it. To call Zano a boolberry V2 is a joke JW, but as you said "We shall see". 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youretz

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:51:45 PM

I don't do something anyway, sorry
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 02:09:25 PM

I don't do something anyway, sorry

Can't see your picture Sad

Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:28:05 PM

algo?wild keccak v.2?
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:19:39 PM

Zano will use ProgPOW.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:46:23 AM

Zano will use ProgPOW.

Actually its ProgPowZ, they did a variant of ProgPow, to avoid cloud mining disruption...
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:09:23 PM

@crypto_zoidberg     is ProgPowZ a private mining app.?  Is it open source?
gigabyted

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:22:50 PM

https://github.com/hyle-team/progminer
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:26:22 PM

Thanks  Smiley Appreciate that.
gigabyted

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:29:26 PM

Thanks  Smiley Appreciate that.

You welcome, basicly they just did a minor change over the current progpow, unfortunatly they are using 0.9.2 right now since 0.9.3 source aint public for now...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 05:03:19 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 05:14:21 AM by Islapdonkey

I have been holding boolberry since late 2016, like oct-nov somewhere around that period, and if this was any other project created by a newbie with a 20% premine, all this legendary/hero members (shit damn near everyone)will be shitting bricks and cussing up a fire storm.

I understand and respect the work been done but lets not act like the devs didn't benefit from boolberry, its been around for yrs and had a nice little run on bittrex before been delisted. There is just no reason to keep 20% of the fund , that just not right to the ppl who have been supporting this platform for so long. This makes me automatically sad especially knowing how long i have been holding this coin.

Some might say "well you shouldn't swap", but we all know that with time all the updates will go to zano since they holding such a large amount and boolberry will slowly be placed on the backburner. Am all for getting compensated for your work, but 20% is just plain greedy and they can't say they haven't gained significantly already from boolberrry cos individuals at helm are always privy to important updates before it hits the mass and can trade according.

Anyway, it's what it is, we are the sheep in this scenario and the shepherd is going to do as they please. But this is fucked up on so many levels and the only reason they will get a pass is because its zoidberg and crew.

By the way, i wonder how notsofast feel about this premine since he merited this thread. And yes i know the banner "semux" that am wearing also had a premine and i constantly voiced my displeasure about it and was glad when a significant portion was burned.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crypjunkie

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:11:28 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 11:33:49 AM by crypjunkie

I have been holding boolberry since late 2016, like oct-nov somewhere around that period, and if this was any other project created by a newbie with a 20% premine, all this legendary/hero members (shit damn near everyone)will be shitting bricks and cussing up a fire storm.

I understand and respect the work been done but lets not act like the devs didn't benefit from boolberry, its been around for yrs and had a nice little run on bittrex before been delisted. There is just no reason to keep 20% of the fund , that just not right to the ppl who have been supporting this platform for so long. This makes me automatically sad especially knowing how long i have been holding this coin.

Some might say "well you shouldn't swap", but we all know that with time all the updates will go to zano since they holding such a large amount and boolberry will slowly be placed on the backburner. Am all for getting compensated for your work, but 20% is just plain greedy and they can't say they haven't gained significantly already from boolberrry cos individuals at helm are always privy to important updates before it hits the mass and can trade according.

Anyway, it's what it is, we are the sheep in this scenario and the shepherd is going to do as they please. But this is fucked up on so many levels and the only reason they will get a pass is because its zoidberg and crew.

By the way, i wonder how notsofast feel about this premine since he merited this thread. And yes i know the banner "semux" that am wearing also had a premine and i constantly voiced my displeasure about it and was glad when a significant portion was burned.

Hi ISlapDonkey, let's start off by asking did Zoidberg really ever benefit from either Boolberry or it's underlying tech that he built from his own epee, hence the reason BBR had advanced features like a gui, blockchain pruning etc in comparison to XMR within first few months of it's existence. From all accounts and recording's publicly available it would suggest he didn't. If you consider a 1% mining tax on BBR circ supply sufficient then yes he made as much as my local binman if he was lucky.  Had Zoidberg had enough funding in 2014 to compete with monero and the scammers that where involved & backing it then yes sure times would be different, instead today you have fluffy who has more knowledge about my local bakery than CN running around acting like monero created or re-invented CN. These same clowns are telling you they know all today, while in reality they are years behind the developments made coming with ZANO. What zoidberg done in the first few months of BBR took monero took 4 years to come close too(with external help), yet underachieved and most if any plausible improvements didn't come from him and his band of fluffy animals. You think that troll wouldn't have been down my throat before now if he had anything of substance to come with?
If your not happy with what is being offered with ZANO "but we all know that with time all the updates will go to zano since they holding such a large amount and boolberry" it simply show's you have held on for the expectation of improvements when CZ returned (considering your dates). So you are speculating, but your completely wrong with your assumption, if all the improvements have been plausible to be implemented on BBR then they would have been, the big difference is they aren't possible nor would have a lot of other developments coming been possible on BBR, but go ahead tell me that a world class team of developers should be here to pump code out for you to speculate on.
See this " i wonder how notsofast feel about this premine since he merited this thread" another example of you following blindly. NSF merited Announcement, stop playing the victim. How has your BBR held against market swings incl so called Charlies Winter?
crypjunkie

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:20:55 AM

Hi ISlapDonkey, let's start off by asking did Zoidberg really ever benefit from either Boolberry or it's underlying tech that he built from his own epee, hence the reason BBR had advanced features like a gui, blockchain pruning etc in comparison to XMR within first few months of it's existence. From all accounts and recording's publicly available information it would suggest he didn't. If you consider a 1% mining tax on BBR circ supply sufficient then yes he made as much as my local binman if he was lucky.  Had Zoidberg had enough funding in 2014 to compete with monero and the scammers that where involved & backing it then yes sure times would be different, instead today you have fluffy who has more knowledge about my local bakery than CN running around acting like monero created or re-invented CN. These same clowns are telling you they know all today, while in reality they are years behind the developments made coming with ZANO. What zoidberg done in the first few months of BBR took monero took 4 years to come close too(with external help), yet underachieved and most if any plausible improvements didn't come from him and his band of fluffy animals. You think that troll wouldn't have been down my throat before now if he had anything of substance to come with?
If your not happy with what is being offered with ZANO "but we all know that with time all the updates will go to zano since they holding such a large amount and boolberry" it simply show's you have held on for the expectation of improvements when CZ returned (considering your dates). So you are speculating, but your completely wrong with your assumption, if all the improvements have been plausible to be implemented on BBR then they would have been, the big difference is they aren't possible nor would have a lot of other developments coming been possible on BBR, but go ahead tell me that a world class team of developers should be here to pump code out for you to speculate on.
See this " i wonder how notsofast feel about this premine since he merited this thread" another example of you following blindly. NSF merited Announcement, stop playing the victim. How has your BBR held against market swings incl so called Charlies Winter?

Did you really say " if this was any other project created by a newbie with a 20% premine, all this legendary/hero members (shit damn near everyone)will be shitting bricks and cussing up a fire storm." Go look @ CMC ffs stick to top 100 too
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:33:01 AM

Go slap your donkey! Yeehaaawww! 😂
crypjunkie

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:48:08 AM

Go slap your donkey! Yeehaaawww! 😂

some ass's need a slap every so often.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 09:04:53 AM

Hi ISlapDonkey, let's start off by asking did Zoidberg really ever benefit from either Boolberry or it's underlying tech that he built from his own epee, hence the reason BBR had advanced features like a gui, blockchain pruning etc in comparison to XMR within first few months of it's existence. From all accounts and recording's publicly available information it would suggest he didn't. If you consider a 1% mining tax on BBR circ supply sufficient then yes he made as much as my local binman if he was lucky.  Had Zoidberg had enough funding in 2014 to compete with monero and the scammers that where involved & backing it then yes sure times would be different, instead today you have fluffy who has more knowledge about my local bakery than CN running around acting like monero created or re-invented CN. These same clowns are telling you they know all today, while in reality they are years behind the developments made coming with ZANO. What zoidberg done in the first few months of BBR took monero took 4 years to come close too(with external help), yet underachieved and most if any plausible improvements didn't come from him and his band of fluffy animals. You think that troll wouldn't have been down my throat before now if he had anything of substance to come with?

And none of this warrants a 20% premine, that's just plain greed. And to think that zoidberg didn't benefit from boolberry would be ignorant to say the least. Boolberry is mineable, he set the genesis, boolberry was on bittrex for an extended period and he was privy to all updates that might initiate a positive movt in price before it was released to the public etc. As for my quip about notsofast, he is one of those accts that is quick to berate any platform with a significant premine, thus my comment, has nothing to do with me blindly following any account.

And before you start quoting that charlatan yonton(whom i have dealt with on countless thread and is known to intentionally shill scams for his own profit) you should do a minor research to see the reason for his post. Anyway, like i said, the team members will do what they want anyway all am doing is voicing my opinion

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crypjunkie

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:34:31 AM

And none of this warrants a 20% premine, that's just plain greed. And to think that zoidberg didn't benefit from boolberry would be ignorant to say the least. Boolberry is mineable, he set the genesis, boolberry was on bittrex for an extended period and he was privy to all updates that might initiate a positive movt in price before it was released to the public etc. As for my quip about notsofast, he is one of those accts that is quick to berate any platform with a significant premine, thus my comment, has nothing to do with me blindly following any account.

And before you start quoting that charlatan yonton(whom i have dealt with on countless thread and is known to intentionally shill scams for his own profit) you should do a minor research to see the reason for his post. Anyway, like i said, the team members will do what they want anyway all am doing is voicing my opinion

lol so you do no research and come here talking garbage, you obviously are a new person(noob) on the scene or else as i say done no research. Your ignorance is obvious by your lack of basic knowledge on the subject matter, privy to what updates? CZ wasn't here to do any yet BBR stood the test of time, much to Monerocrushers amusement so did WK. As for you assumption on NSF, again a stupid assumption but judging by your statements made and assumptions that's no big surprise tbh. "before you start quoting that charlatan yonton(whom i have dealt with on countless thread and is known to intentionally shill scams for his own profit) you should do a minor research to see the reason for his post. Anyway, like i said, the team members will do what they want anyway all am doing is voicing my opinion" what is this recent dribble your speaking of?
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 09:59:00 AM

Just FYI: Dev payouts that were programmed in BBR emission(1% at the end of every day) to my address are nearly all still there.
I used it only to pay contributors when they had been there back in 2014-2015. I believe you can even track this because BBR didn't have many transactions with mixins.

If you really believe that I intended to make short-term benefit with pre-trade by using announcement influence, then explain to others why I hadn't ever sold those coins.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 10:56:50 AM

Just FYI: Dev payouts that were programmed in BBR emission(1% at the end of every day) to my address are nearly all still there.
I used it only to pay contributors when they had been there back in 2014-2015. I believe you can even track this because BBR didn't have many transactions with mixins.

If you really believe that I intended to make short-term benefit with pre-trade by using announcement influence, then explain to others why I hadn't ever sold those coins.

I wouldn't be holding your coin since 2016, if i didn't see value in it, but 20% is too much. If am wrong about your financial gains from boolberry, then i apologize but i still think that 20% is excess.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crypjunkie

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:26:45 AM

I wouldn't be holding your coin since 2016, if i didn't see value in it, but 20% is too much. If am wrong about your financial gains from boolberry, then i apologize but i still think that 20% is excess.

In excess of what? Can we quantify this decision you have come too? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: