Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZANO] New Sources|1st ProgPowZ|PoW/PoS Hybrid|Scalable|Private|Contracting  (Read 36423 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kral_658

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:46:06 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 10:02:50 AM by kral_658

is it possible to mine on HiveOS Linux ?

is memory or core important for overclocking ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:34:29 PM

Good news!
Critical fix in the new release: 
https://github.com/hyle-team/zano/releases/tag/1.0.37
Please update to the last version!

Thanks!

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:44:31 PM

There's a big problem with ZANO. basically the only exchange that works is mercuriex, the others have no volume.

The problem is that Mercuriex takes day that does not receive the ZANO. I send each mail the new address that creates me to make the shipment from the new version of the wallet, from pc to mercuriex. But it does not arrive, I have already complained about the only way there is that is the chat, but they do not respond. I have several operations from day 1 to today of Zanos sent and not received in Mercuriex, and I have noticed that the last times, mercuriex gives the same direction of wallet, when it should be different.

I have lost between 12-15 months, and every day the price changes. So I stop mining ZANO until the exchange is in condition, I can not waste time mining my machines and then not receiving anything and they do not answer me in mercuriex.

Now is not the time to mine ZANO
trucobit

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:53:10 PM

MErcuriex has big problems. They know there is a problem with ZANO and they do not cut the coin in their exchange.

I have lost more than 15 Zano and are not responsible, I even today sent 6 zano with the new wallet published yesterday. The coins still do not enter, blame ZANO, and do not think about returning the coins that have been sent. The volume of negotiations from yesterday to today has fallen drastically in mercuriex.

The problem with these small exchanges, is that they are poorly managed, and in case of failure, even if it is their responsibility, they do not pay because they do not have the capacity to do so, nor do they stop the currency for us to stop sending.

Please do not send anything to mercuriex, if you have sent and you have not received, complain about the chat, because they treat us by independent and they tell us that we have to use a unique address every time, that I do it. They have not given notice that ZANO is wrong and they have continued to receive And now they do not want to pay the ZANO that I or my telegram group in Spanish with 800 members have sent some.

So be very careful with Mercuriex because if something goes wrong, they do not pay, as always the miner gets the worst part, as always. And I'm fed up that whenever someone fails something, the one that does not charge is the miner
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

Forwarded from discord: zach (mercuriex.com)Today at 4:56 PM
Important community update:

MercuriEX has updated to the latest node(v.38)  and updated our implementation to allow for deposit address reuse.  Anyone that sent multiple deposits to the same address before will now see those deposits reflected in their balance.  Thanks everyone for your patience and for understanding that we are doing our best to keep up with all the changes.

trucobit

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:55:33 PM

MErcuriex has big problems. They know there is a problem with ZANO and they do not cut the coin in their exchange.

I have lost more than 15 Zano and are not responsible, I even today sent 6 zano with the new wallet published yesterday. The coins still do not enter, blame ZANO, and do not think about returning the coins that have been sent. The volume of negotiations from yesterday to today has fallen drastically in mercuriex.

The problem with these small exchanges, is that they are poorly managed, and in case of failure, even if it is their responsibility, they do not pay because they do not have the capacity to do so, nor do they stop the currency for us to stop sending.

Please do not send anything to mercuriex, if you have sent and you have not received, complain about the chat, because they treat us by independent and they tell us that we have to use a unique address every time, that I do it. They have not given notice that ZANO is wrong and they have continued to receive And now they do not want to pay the ZANO that I or my telegram group in Spanish with 800 members have sent some.

So be very careful with Mercuriex because if something goes wrong, they do not pay, as always the miner gets the worst part, as always. And I'm fed up that whenever someone fails something, the one that does not charge is the miner

I must say that all the zanos that owed me have already entered me.
hidetoshi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:25:16 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 11:09:35 AM by hidetoshi

Mercuriex has the highest volume for Zano yet it is not listed on any of the coin ranking indexes. Thus that volume does not contribute to the Zano discovery factor. Alternatively, Bitmesh is listed on Coingecko, has mobile apps, professional trading terminal, top tier execution engine and is averaging over $100,000 in volume (a criteria for coinmarketcap listing). In the scenario Bitmesh is listed on Coinmarketcap there is a high probability Zano will be listed along with it. Instead, it runs the risk of being delisted from Bitmesh due to lack of volume and liquidity.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:39:02 AM

Mercuriex has the highest volume for Zano yet it is not listed on any of the coin ranking indexes. Thus that volume does not contribute to the Zano discovery factor. Alternatively, Bitmesh is listed on Coingecko, has mobile apps, professional trading terminal, top tier execution engine and is averaging over $100,000 in volume (a criteria for coinmarketcap listing). In the scenario Bitmesh is listed on Coinmarketcap there is a high probability Zano will be listed along with it. Instead, it runs the risk of being delisted from Bitmesh due to lack of volume and liquidity.

The criteria for coinmarketcap is $1,000 USD a day volume.. minimum ...trading per coin.
shera037

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:19:42 AM

When coinswap will be enabled ?? BBR to ZANO

June 1st is what I heard.

Still no coinswap Huh
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:44:41 AM

The criteria for coinmarketcap is $1,000 USD a day volume.. minimum ...trading per coin.

Their decision is bullshit, the spread has to be the criterium, the smaller the better.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

Their decision is bullshit, the spread has to be the criterium, the smaller the better.

Ask coinmarketcap. Smiley
hidetoshi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:18:45 PM

Coinmarketcap Volume Requirements

• Exchange $100,000
  • Crypto Asset $1,000

Crypto Asset volume must originate from Coinmarketcap supported Exchange.
versprichnix

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:31:13 PM

All serious crypto entusiasts know high exchange volumes are fake volumes, so my conclusion is I can forget coinmarketcap.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:30:55 PM

All serious crypto entusiasts know high exchange volumes are fake volumes, so my conclusion is I can forget coinmarketcap.

Well marketcap over coins itself doesnt mean much neither...
versprichnix

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:50:45 AM

Yes, only emittet coins can count for marketcap. I could create a 1 billion pieces coin and sell one only for 1 USD, and I could advertise it as a 1 billion USD marketcap coin.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:42:40 AM

Yes, only emittet coins can count for marketcap. I could create a 1 billion pieces coin and sell one only for 1 USD, and I could advertise it as a 1 billion USD marketcap coin.

Hmmm are you telling me that XRP aint really worth 16.5B$ ? What a shock! Smiley

Look at Bitcoin2, a great example of inflated mcap with low volume and large supply acquired by a simple fork!
versprichnix

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:37:34 AM

Hmmm are you telling me that XRP aint really worth 16.5B$ ? What a shock! Smiley

Exactly this! And XRP is only one example.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:00:42 AM

https://hazelmagazine.blogspot.com/2019/06/warning-tradesatoshis-hong-kong-office.html
Robert Garcia

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:30:36 AM

Thanks for sharing that useful article, really i was also have suspect towards that shady exchange, the article very helpful  Smiley
AleksBo

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:17:05 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 04:18:07 PM by AleksBo

Zano bounty program announcement.

The Hyle team is working day and nights on our latest project, Zano blockchain and infrastructure. Meanwhile, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to earn Zano coins while simultaneously increasing its value by fulfilling crucial tasks. Each task or bounty has different terms and reward, please read careful to maximize your earnings. Please note that in order to avoid sharp increase in PoS difficulty bounty payouts will be locked until coin swap launch. For more details please visit https://github.com/hyle-team/bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: