Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZANO] New Sources|1st ProgPowZ|PoW/PoS Hybrid|Scalable|Private|Contracting  (Read 36423 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 05:30:42 PM

Latest wallet does not work; just closes

Hi. Can you bring more details, please and also i would ask you to submit .log file - link to me to direct message or submit a ticket to our bugtrack(please attach your log file) https://jira.hyle.io/

Log files can be found: Linux - home folder/.Zano, Windows User/AppData/Roaming/Zano, MacOS - ApplicationSupport/Zano. Need to find Zano.log

Sorry about the issue, we'll do our best to solve it asap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shera037

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:50:48 PM

When coinswap will be enabled ?? BBR to ZANO
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:29:04 AM

When coinswap will be enabled ?? BBR to ZANO

June 1st is what I heard.
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:24:19 PM

List of known Zano pools (ZANO) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/zano

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:16:18 PM

Poloniex.com is withholding approx 42000 of my BBR. How long do we have for the swap, and could the period of 1:1 be extended for such special cases ?

If there is anyone else in my situation with Poloniex, do say so. I have tried to withdraw these BBR for the last 3 years and they have simply ignored my withdrawal requests AND tickets regarding BBR, while responding to others. Extremely fishy behaviour that.... i will say later what it felt like, if the problems are not solved. I am still hopeful they will see the light. They are now "investigating" . SERIOUSLY . INVESTIGATING.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:53:20 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 01:01:05 AM by gigabyted

Poloniex.com is withholding approx 42000 of my BBR. How long do we have for the swap, and could the period of 1:1 be extended for such special cases ?

If there is anyone else in my situation with Poloniex, do say so. I have tried to withdraw these BBR for the last 3 years and they have simply ignored my withdrawal requests AND tickets regarding BBR, while responding to others. Extremely fishy behaviour that.... i will say later what it felt like, if the problems are not solved. I am still hopeful they will see the light. They are now "investigating" . SERIOUSLY . INVESTIGATING.

Hey there, team announced they will activate the swap before June 1st and the 1:1 ratio will last for 3 months, then will decay over the next 9 months.  I've heard some stories like yours about people having BBR stucked over a delisting exchange, i have no clue if anyone every succeed withdrawing a delisted coin balance.  If anyone knows someone, please give a hand to this guy!

Also team released a medium article today for a recap of the first week of mainnet: https://medium.com/@zano_project/a-week-into-mainnet-de21a07a6b7d

Please have a look!
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:33:04 AM

They are now "investigating" . SERIOUSLY . INVESTIGATING.

As in, how are they investigating?
jezabel

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:07:59 AM

What are some hash rates you guys are seeing?
gigabyted

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:41:08 AM

What are some hash rates you guys are seeing?

Hi jezabel, please join zano discord, theres a #gpu-benchmarks channel over there and a #mining-talk channel if you have questions...

here the link: https://discord.gg/Gzc3YN3

Hope to see you there!
dannyprats

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:18:40 AM

hello folks..

any exchange?
dannyprats

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:28:58 PM

remote nodes?
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:02:35 PM

hello folks..

any exchange?

https://qtrade.io/market/ZANO_BTC

https://mercuriex.com/trade/#pair=zano.btc

https://bitmesh.com/exchange?market=btc_zano#/

Website https://zano.org/
dannyprats

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:21:22 PM

thanks!
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:49:03 PM

Your welcome. Smiley
gigabyted

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:37:19 PM

remote nodes?

Remote nodes (light wallet) is on the roadmap, check out https://zano.org/roadmap.html

Its currently under development as we speak, lucky you!
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:01:23 PM

the shell game of the new polo owners is that they pretend to do everything possible to win themselves more credibility points from lone traders still trading there through gui improvements and crypto events they occasionally announce plus other rubbish while on the flip side the reality is that they are desperate for exit from exchange business, seeking ways to make back money spent on polo acquisition approx 400 million and gtfo asap
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:32:54 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 06:28:19 PM by tranzactionezlive

the shell game of the new polo owners is that they pretend to do everything possible to win themselves more credibility points from lone traders still trading there through gui improvements and crypto events they occasionally announce plus other rubbish while on the flip side the reality is that they are desperate for exit from exchange business, seeking ways to make back money spent on polo acquisition approx 400 million and gtfo asap

I really don't believe that. How is it that the big pumps on Bitcoin came after announcing  the delisting of NMC PPC XPC , all three coins having huge amount of potential for huge price rises ? Whoever bought poloniex isn't in the money making business, but much rather is in the money manufacturing(a.k.a printing)business and marketplace control(a.k.a inside trading). But yes, pretending is a big part of it.

In other words i feel that the coins that were not controlled by the market-makers and weakly spread out to daytraders, instead having been bought and invested in long term by purposeful people, long term investors, whales, but not their kind of whales, were mostly put out. Someone is trying hard to control what makes it and what doesn't. NMC/PPC/ primecoin ? Three pioneering coins, both in tech AND timing of appearing into existence, pretty much HISTORICAL CRYPTO TECH, PeerCoin PPC - first POS coin(completely new tech, pioneering, revolutionary), NameCoin NMC - first naming coin(completely new, descentralising,revolutionary) PrimeCoin - first prime number discovery coin( scientifical). Why, please explain if you have a mindful explanation, would you SABOTAGE the supporters and investors/owners of these coins ? "Oh, there's not enough traffic" BULLSHIT. Traffic was around the corner, but hey, what a coincidence, you announce the removal then BTC gets pumped. If you can't see it, you don't have enough experience in Crypto. I do, been here since 2013, started with 5GPU'S mining APPLECOIN and selling it for 50000 USD. Since them i lost tens if not hundreds of BTC on scam exchanges and i even got my PC hacked and robbed of 45 BTC. I pretty much had everything happen to me, except for some dude putting a gun to my head and asking to tell him my too short of a password.

Now about BBR - what happened with BBR ? Many alarms over the last few years, including the attitude of some exchanges which knew exactly what the BBR tech was, had it working, stated they would take it and then, out of the blue, they were all getting "technical difficulties" while none of us had any with the same damn tech.

Back to the future :

How does poloniex ignore my 5 withdrawal requests over 3 years and many many tickets ? Because they don't care ? Because they can't make BBR wallet work while everybody else can ? You can answer that for yourselves. I for one know for a fact that if i can't swap my 42000 BBR for ZANO, i will pursue recovery of MONEY through legal action.

Credibility is bought, because poloniex, with a few exceptions ( BBR amongst them , it's like some big brother sister has a personal vendetta with BBR), had a good track record, which these people are now making use of, without having anything to back it up. Instead they are removing serious tech because they don't own enough of it.

Same name new game. Please tell me, would you create an account on GMS.com ( you all know what that stands for ) and trade CRYPTO happily, when they only trade 20-30 coins which have values of hundreds of millions to billions, without having any real communities ? Sure, you can call 50 1%ers a community, but in fact, that's not a community, that's just a wormish power hungry mob, in my repertoire. Ho Ho Ho . Who would ? Leech victims ! People who are jobless(which can be a very good thing ) trying daytrading like they tried and failed in forex and maybe sports betting a few years back. No problem mate, try ahead, but that's not how we made our pennies.

But let's get back to it, my problem right now is the same i've been having with the old Poloniex owners, which spans over more than the last 3 years, in that they are witholding my property against my will and ignoring all my attempts to retrieve it. In a way i it's worth it for the crypto community if they keep doing this shit because i WILL sue them AND make a whole crypto-world-wide shitshow out of it.

Someone once said(it may have been me, today) : I will find you, names and all, make you public, show how and who you really work for, etc. Give. Me. MY Money
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:53:54 AM

Thanks or sharing. And i agree on market control through media. These exchanges become sooner or later scams and steal is common. What about decentralized exchanges, blockDX, some other atomic swaps, switcheo.
igotek

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:35:53 PM

is it listed at any exchange ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:32:08 AM

is it listed at any exchange ?

https://qtrade.io/market/ZANO_BTC

https://mercuriex.com/trade/#pair=zano.btc

https://bitmesh.com/exchange?market=btc_zano#/

Website https://zano.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: