Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIAZ - First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos  (Read 44440 times)
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 07:35:45 AM

The debit card sure looks cool, just wondering how is it going to be issued to users all around the world? Are you going to have an office to most countries?
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:32:24 PM

This is kinda an ambitious project and i am liking it. 5% bounty is way too high though imho. Lot's of free tokens coming and with the bear market going on, there could be lack of buy support.

I think the essence of bounty is for promotion of a project. It is way easier to for a project to hit the ground running with bounty participants doing the advertisements for them. 5% is not too high if you ask me though because there is a lot more a project needs to be visible in the cryptospace

Then we just disagree, 5% of the tokens is going to be hell of a sell pressure. You can do marketing without giving up the tokens of your project, you can give up the % of collected eth for example. And just by graphics, what made me take a second look of this was the sexy logo. That markets itself if done right.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:20:54 AM

The debit card sure looks cool, just wondering how is it going to be issued to users all around the world? Are you going to have an office to most countries?

Offices in almost every crypto friendly country is great but is not necessary. Those debit cards can be shipped and this is more cost efficient in my opinion. They just have to look for a trust worthy courier or better have a code to activate the card once received.
ViazOfficial

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:14:04 AM

All information is available on our website viaz.io and this thread has clickable links to whitepaper etc

If you guys have any questions let me know

ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:07:06 AM

We will have the debit cards shipped. First we will finalize a fiat partner then we will move towards debit cards
rizzy

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:46:31 PM

Hello, Will it be necessary to KYC procedure in order to sign up for your platform or will it be possible to remain anonymous?

ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:28:06 AM

@laissaoui: well, investment in solid project is always good. Learn to weed out the scams. This market has only one way to go and thats up

@santputra: Staking and Baking, Profit share, Debit cards, Automated reminders, Decentralized P2P funding platform, Key retrieval and Financial blockchain. More details on this will be provided in the new whitepaper update will keep you posted.

@rizzy: KYC is important its a must.

@harikesh101: No I don't think so this space is better unregulated but we need quality people in this space first i.e business people. We will tackle each problem one at a time as it comes

@asimaslam: Thanks buddy really appreciate it.

@squall73: Teztalk that will be held in silicon valley on 23rd March by Tim Draper.
exsexs

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:21:00 AM

What will happen if you do not reach 100% of your sales target? Would you still be running the project?
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:53:27 AM

Hola. A project on Tezos? Never seen that before. Is viaz the first ever project to use Tezos as blockchain?

I don't think so. I already know a few which has been successfully launched on tezos a while back
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:47:20 AM

@harikesh101: We dont have any pre-ico. Our ico starts on March 30th

@exsexs: Our stop cap is 5 million lets say we get to 4 million we as a team will see if its possible to get the project going with that money. If we can we will start but if we cannot then we will refund the money. Also so far no project has been lauched on tezos.

@manoac: Here are a couple links to the interviews that were conducted

CEO: https://blog.bounty0x.io/podcast-50-peer-to-peer-funding-platform-built-on-tezos-13d1b72c6f07

CEO Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTljOOwOZQ&feature=youtu.be&t=13073

CTO Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTljOOwOZQ&feature=youtu.be&t=14222

CMO ICOHolder Interview: https://icoholder.com/en/viaz-26924

COO Interview: https://www.cryptonewsz.com/an-exclusive-interview-with-coo-of-viaz-first-major-dapp-on-tezos/8917/

Hope that's enough for now Smiley

@sepriadi: Please see the above and we have a article section on our website you can refer to that

@xydyll: We are the first major dapp on tezos with a working MVP. But there are others out there now
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:06:20 AM

Also, where can i find the social profile of the team members?

I think the link is very clearly given along with their profile information. Do have a look
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:36:31 AM

Hi, can you tell me how do you decide on the number of tokens?

Look for this information on the website. There must be something in the buy tokens section
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:02:00 PM

Hello! Where is located your head-quarter?

the site states that "VIAZ is located at Cayman Islands"
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:42:29 PM

Cabinet bounty? You will have a huge number of bots on the platform. Probably one of the worst advertisements you can take. By itself, the project has the right to success, but tezos are not the best choice imho.
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:43:32 PM

Hi, can you tell me how do you decide on the number of tokens?

Look for this information on the website. There must be something in the buy tokens section

i could not find this information. Maybe someone from the admin will answer this query

https://imgur.com/58LYkaj
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:10:37 PM

Cabinet bounty? You will have a huge number of bots on the platform. Probably one of the worst advertisements you can take. By itself, the project has the right to success, but tezos are not the best choice imho.

Why are you so negative about bounty ? This looks like a good option of advertising, covering a large number of people
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:57:49 PM

@squall73: Thats something that we cannot predict or guarantee

@exsexs: Thanks for your help

@RoastPotatoes: Our plan is to start with real estate backed loans for monetization. We want to start with stable coins like tezos, to begin with instead of implementing all of them. We are learning from the previous P2P platforms and improving on their mistakes. We currently don't have any channel like that follow us on twitter and other media's for information.

exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:43:23 PM

@squall73: Thats something that we cannot predict or guarantee

@exsexs: Thanks for your help

@RoastPotatoes: Our plan is to start with real estate backed loans for monetization. We want to start with stable coins like tezos, to begin with instead of implementing all of them. We are learning from the previous P2P platforms and improving on their mistakes. We currently don't have any channel like that follow us on twitter and other media's for information.

Do you have Github page?

https://github.com/viazofficial
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:00:50 AM

I don't think I have seen a tezos-based project yet, I am sure tezos will be more popular, can it be the next Ethereum? VIAZ also looks good, I will follow this one.

1881 - 193∞
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:02:38 AM

How is VIAZ different from other lending platform/projects that are already out in the market? Also would like to know more about the use case/s of your token.

The utility of VIAZ is to provide a decentralized funding platform, connecting its users and acting as a conduit between the cryptosphere and fiat currency.

- Borrow fiat by collateralizing crypto
    - Lend fiat at higher rate of interest
    - Customize your loans
    - No middleman required
    - No credit check
    - Risk-free funding
    -Fully collateralized and title
      owned loans.

And tell whether documents-such as the identity card are required?Is there an insurance Fund for force majeure.?
Let me explain,for example, that I want to participate as a partner in lending-what guarantees can there be in case of insolvency of clients?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: