Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIAZ - First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos  (Read 44440 times)
exsexs

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:29:35 AM

I have trouble opening the White Paper. The link works, but the document itself does not open. Maybe someone has the same problems?

Everything works fine for me and opens correctly. Check your browser. Perhaps you need to clean the cache or cookies.
ViazOfficial

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:58:32 PM

The project is already under development?, ultimately, when the token starts to enter the market-is it independent of bitcoin? - he's an independent unit?
We have a working prototype this is the link https://app.viaz.io/

VIAZ is made on the tezos blockchain. We will be looking in the future to add bitcoin to be used as collateral but as of now its just tezos that we support.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:25:16 AM

Good day!
Tell me, what really will control the amount of funds raised? After all, you can write anything on your website
This is the problem that there is a large number of scams. The money was collected, and then say nothing

Yes, long ago we need to introduce some regulation topics. It is clear that the easy money will be less, but the real projects will be inspired more confidence for investment
It is necessary to completely change the principles of the ICO. This scheme has shown its non-viability. 99% of scams is unacceptable for investors. We need something new-ICO 2.0 Cool
exsexs

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:26:46 AM

Good day!
Tell me, what really will control the amount of funds raised? After all, you can write anything on your website
This is the problem that there is a large number of scams. The money was collected, and then say nothing

Yes, long ago we need to introduce some regulation topics. It is clear that the easy money will be less, but the real projects will be inspired more confidence for investment

Only no one needs such deal. If to put on outsourcing development and rolling out of code that they stupidly can copy and go prove that it is your ingenious project and concept. Everywhere where there is no full control over the development there is a chance to get the money and lose your idea
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:14:37 PM

Good day!

Only no one needs such deal. If to put on outsourcing development and rolling out of code that they stupidly can copy and go prove that it is your ingenious project and concept. Everywhere where there is no full control over the development there is a chance to get the money and lose your idea
Our funds raised will be held with a third party custodian for the security of the investors. As well as our tokens are locked for a year. Once this news is finalized will let you guys know. Our ICO is 2.0 we will take all the right steps to ensure that VIAZ becomes successful
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:34:52 PM

That is interesting idea - to build platform om Tezos. I first time see that.
burningheart

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:48:00 AM

I think this is just in case to write. Recently, there are a lot of fakes of a wide variety. Write with fake accounts of administrators, create sites almost like a blueprint. In short I advise everyone to check a hundred times before you make the payment and be on our guard. And hunters freebie is something a lot of divorced
ur7hdl

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:52:17 AM

Guys do not be stupid, do not miss the opportunity to buy tokens at such a low price, because all sensible people who understand the crypt at least a little understand that in a couple of years the coin will be very expensive
I'm actually just an observer, and I'm interested in all the ICO projects, but I really like VIAZ. the price is ridiculous, the idea is great, there are no competitors at least, there is really a huge potential for growth.. but here I will hold at least six months, to merge when entering the exchange such tokens at once is very stupid
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:36:10 PM

it will be very interesting to look at the output of the token on the exchange and the launch of the main network of this project and I think that to buy a token on the exchange will be very much
I support when the token will be released on the exchange, and even more so if it will be the top exchanges, token  buy then not only those who did not have time to buy the token or were afraid to buy it on the ICO, but also those who invested and bought tokens. Personally, for me it will be a confirmation of a successful and promising project and in any case I will buy additional tokens for all the free money.

It is very interesting that VIAZ choose to launch their token over the Tezos platform, they are not the first but this shows that they choose the new more advance tech over Ethereum. Good approach in my opinion!

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:28:59 PM

There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team. How do you protect investors?

Protect investors from what? It is your task to protect yourself by choosing projects that have a sustainable concept.

for example, from token theft or personal information leakage

But that is your own responsibility to prevent hackers from stealing your tokens. How should the tea protect investors from theft?
SidoRs

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:19:23 PM

There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team. How do you protect investors?

Protect investors from what? It is your task to protect yourself by choosing projects that have a sustainable concept.

But that is your own responsibility to prevent hackers from stealing your tokens. How should the tea protect investors from theft?

How can an investor protect their data, for example, from DDos attacks ?
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:19:49 PM

The impressive result of the team, well done, really working guys.
Advertising will give its and the result was not long in coming. I hope everyone will count correctly and no problems will arise

here on the bounty of a penny dedicated - 5% of the charges, and the man a lot. Think bounty hunters will not are happy
That equals to USD 4,890,000. That money in tokens is set aside for bounty/marketing. We don't want to give away too much to cause a big dump once we launch.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:00:20 PM

How can an investor protect their data, for example, from DDos attacks ?

What kind of answer do you expect from them if you ask how they are going to protect you from token theft? They will just answer that they use state of the art security.
exsexs

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:45:25 AM

I think that the project is interesting, but after the ICO you need to walk for a very long time, until the coins shoot! But the bounty better merge immediately after listing on the pump, and invest in another project, well, or for re-purchase.

Yes, all projects are long-term if you want to see X5+ ,and in the short term because of the abundance of any coins maximum X3 and then only those projects that are really interesting to society. I think this is 1 of those projects
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

competition is growing and more and more projects are being launched on the tezos blockchain. but if you compared with the communities for example eth or tronor eos the chance of success is lower here.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:40:20 PM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what will then ensure the growth of the token price?
And what value will it have for the holder in the future?
We have talked about this in our Whitepaper. We recently updated our roadmap that should outline the value of holding tokens.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:44:09 PM

company is already registered as a legal entity? And if it is registered in which country?
Currently we are registered in the cayman islands 
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:47:44 PM

I went to read about the new platform, but did not understand. I here do not understand what is the project, why , who and why need. And why they (developers) need the money

We have an explainer video on the site that will help you understand what the platform is all about. We need the money to continue to grow the platform as you can clearly see in our roadmap. To achieve all these things we need the funds.
exsexs

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:55:18 AM

competition is growing and more and more projects are being launched on the tezos blockchain. but if you compared with the communities for example eth or tronor eos the chance of success is lower here.

What kind of theory is that? That such a can happen, that negatively affect..?! It was your idea, or you were told..?!  If demand increases, the price is unlikely to fall
burningheart

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:27:10 AM

Interestingly, with these projects, it is more expedient to immediately buy on ICO or buy later and wait for overclocking as on ether?

In my opinion the beginning and during the week I'll have to see the movement. Hurry is not worth it exactly
That's right - there is no upper limit, if in the first couple of days will throw a hundred million dollars, the project from the start will be very difficult. Maybe the drawdown below the ICO will be after the start of trading

Naturally, you should not even get into the ICO that collects more than 100M easier to stay with the ether and the profit from the growth of the ether will be much better than from the growth of the token itself. Do not think that something epic out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: