Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Price Continue To Fall In 2019? (Sharing my thoughts)  (Read 19473 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:09:25 AM

I am very confident that if market conditions in 2019 can recover and be more stable, at the end of 2018 the price of bitcoin only reach $ 3700 and failed to penetrate $ 5k at yesterday's pump.

Be careful, if you check on the daily trend on the chart, it seems the trend will go down again, but I hope it will be only a correction and then back to the high price. Still holding will be a good idea only if you know what you want to do, meanwhile, if the price goes down for deep, it's the best time to load more bitcoin. Prepare your money to buy bitcoin at a discount and don't be late to act Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:01:30 AM

It's a hard prediction, the chart does show not a good sign, but we got a lot of good news, I personally think 2019 won't be a friendly year for crypto, crypto is going to another phase, a lot of people already scare to invest in crypto because of the high volatility,I think Bitcoin will have another fall in 2019

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:24:28 AM

To conclude and answer the headline question, Bitcoin price will continue to fall as long as it does not show us major reversal

Seems like a pretty obvious conclusion you've come to but I do agree with a lot of the analysis. I think we'll get stuck in a sideways movement for a long period before we see any significant signs of reversal. That could be in this range or after further falls, but a recovery at this moment in time seems to me unlikely.
Exactly my thoughts also!  "we are going to be stuck in a sideways movements for a long time " because price need to be a bit stabilized before we can see the next prices movements.  Bitcoin in 2019, is not going to be a bit surprised but I do believe that in 2020 we are going to see a new great price movement.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:17:44 AM

It's a hard prediction, the chart does show not a good sign, but we got a lot of good news, I personally think 2019 won't be a friendly year for crypto, crypto is going to another phase, a lot of people already scare to invest in crypto because of the high volatility,I think Bitcoin will have another fall in 2019
Crypto market is hard to predict the future analysis because most of the time it will going to dump and pump are happen at anytime. I expect first quarter is perfect time for crypto hunters because this will going to moon in as soon as possible. If you think Bitcoin have another fall in 2019 you are the looser in crypto investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:18:07 PM

Hello,

I have just published my idea and analysis on Bitcoin and what's ahead of us in 2019. I mostly cover market cycles and what reversal signs we should be looking for.

Read: https://coinlu.com/will-bitcoin-price-continue-to-fall-in-2019/

Thoughts?  Smiley
Yeah I'm optimistic that we will be there to move uptrend for 2019 due to many investors are now waiting for any positive movement and once this will materialize we can see that the demand will increase that could be the trigger point for a bull run to come. Although it's unpredictable as we know that those whales wanted to manipulate the market with their huge money but if we manage to cross at higher price this manipulation could be minimize if we have higher demand.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:44:44 PM

The ups and downs are the market cycle, and although the worst might happen, I would rather be a holder. One thing I believe is that crypto won't die in the short term.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:24:03 PM

All predictions are coming to the same conclusion: maybe it will or maybe it will not. Nobody knows as I see, but everybody hope for better result  Cheesy

Exactly, sometimes even the expects went wrong and we had that experience last year. crypto has no guarantee anything can happen over a night we need to wait patiently and need to be very cautious while buying and selling, Let's hope for a good result.

Am I spamming? Report me!
aalfadhala (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Hey!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:39:24 PM

All predictions are coming to the same conclusion: maybe it will or maybe it will not. Nobody knows as I see, but everybody hope for better result  Cheesy

Exactly, sometimes even the expects went wrong and we had that experience last year. crypto has no guarantee anything can happen over a night we need to wait patiently and need to be very cautious while buying and selling, Let's hope for a good result.

In this business, you can never be 100% right.
Actually, you don't need to be always right to become a profitable trader.
I've probably traded every market, this includes stocks, forex crypto etc. while being only 60-70% correct and managed to be profitable.

Patient is key...Good luck

Learn Cryptocurrency on Coinlu
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:06:19 PM

Hopefully this year will give us a better prices than last year. And i am very positive that bitcoin has a high possibility of recovering this year onwards.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:25:11 AM

Hello,

I have just published my idea and analysis on Bitcoin and what's ahead of us in 2019. I mostly cover market cycles and what reversal signs we should be looking for.

Honestly it all depends on what happens next, if all those legit places like SEC,BAKKT,NASDAQ and all that happens than we have a shot at breaking the $20k record and I mean it, let all those three things happen in the span of one month and we will see increase after increase from each great news, it will go up after one news and just its going up and losing fuel it will be accepted by the other and go up a bit more and just as its going down the next one happens and that way we will have a huge fuel intake from all those three to make it all the way to $20k.

The buyers will be going crazy buying as much as they can afford in order to not miss the next big thing. That is what I think. However, there is always a chance none of those happens and bitcoin crumble once again, both of those options are still quite possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:49:06 PM

if you look at today's prices then you will see the price of bitcoin has increased. You don't need to worry because the storm will surely pass, you just need to be patient for that.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:42:30 PM

I still believe it will go to three digits.

It seems it is following a pattern where the price is cut in half each four months. So, from 12k to 6k, then 6k to 3k, and the next step is $1500 around April, and $750 in August.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:59:50 PM

It is possible that in 2019 bitcoin falls low but does not rule out the possibility that bitcoin will rise and have high prices. Create your own alanisa with the aim of taking advantage of the opportunity to earn profits from crypto.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

It might continue in falling but we do not want to happen it because it may lead to huge losses where all investors and trader will be affected. Even the price of altcoin may also affected. We are still expecting for another bull run and I hope there is no falling down in this year 2019.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:29:42 PM

Hello,

Thoughts?  Smiley
How stupid that speculating another fall from price of bitcoin before another year started,dont you have enough negativity from the past year that even when the 2019 not even started you hve a negative question?common guys stop fooling around lets start positive topics to help the market grows

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:12:21 PM

Hello,

Thoughts?  Smiley
I think the bears are becoming so weak and that is a sign that bitcoin is about to reverse and recover in 2019. Remember that cryptocurrencies market has some news coming up that might transforming it price in 2019. I strongly believe that outside the market cycles,  ETF might be approved this year and if that happens then we should expect another strong bull run that might push bitcoin back to above $10,000 . I will invest at this low prices and make some money when it grow as I did last two weeks and take some profits yesterday.
aalfadhala (OP)

Hey!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:18:58 PM

Hello,

Thoughts?  Smiley
How stupid that speculating another fall from price of bitcoin before another year started,dont you have enough negativity from the past year that even when the 2019 not even started you hve a negative question?common guys stop fooling around lets start positive topics to help the market grows

See, this is not called being stupid; this is called being realistic. If you the most significant driver to a bull rally is positive energy, then maybe you should start having some yoga classes and not trading the markets.

Dear, wake up Smiley

aalfadhala (OP)

Hey!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:26:12 PM

Bitcoin 4hr chart

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:34:10 AM

We are still waiting for investors and capitalization to move, big investors are enjoying their sleep so that crypto runs slowly tends to fall. This is far from what we expected, and this condition can make people panic again. We are still waiting for the moment to be able to improve again.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:22:32 AM

It's unwise to start having a negative mindset about the price of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin this new year. You shouldn't judge with what events we had on year 2018 because that year was specifically met for correction. So this year,  look on the brighter side.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: