Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:36:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum set for January spike  (Read 4305 times)
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

There's a different between a spike and a recovery. Yes, Ethereum might "spike" and even double its current price, but I don't think it will be enough to say that it will recover. Remember we are still in the bearish trend, and we all know that after a fork, usually the price spike, but I doubt it will be sustainable in the long run unless the spike coincidence with a bull run.

We do not know about it yet until we are seeing it directly, based on the news. We could tell that ETH is going to make an upgrade in their system, it is not any common upgrade but instead, it can be considered as a big one. They are going to boost their blockchain, and imagine it that they can do 10.000 transactions per second or more than that after the hardfork?
do not you think, it can help ETH to recover its price again? and at the same time, it might trigger our whole market capitulation.

speaking about 'other hardfrok', this one is different mate.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

There really is a big chance that ethereum might spike on the month of january because of the hardfork. This will not be similar to BCH for sure since ethereum is always be the second option for many after bitcoin and also one of the fastest gainer in times of bull run. If we compare btc vs eth, ethereum gains higher than bitcoin so this hardfork is an apple on the eye of millions of investors.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

I always believe to the capability of ethereum. Its blockchain is really superb and a lot of great platforms were built under it. The highly anticipated hard fork, Constantinople, is expected to improve the blockchain. And, this might lead to increase the price of ethereum.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Even despite the fact that there was a strong feed in the last time, we see that the ETH can restore its price. Perhaps in January we will be able to see it for $ 300. We are waiting for updates and news.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/

Nice. Thanks for your share. Im ready for a new bull trend now. I hope we will cover losses from this trend. It seems that Ethereum is a best choice until the end of January.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

well that's a good news for us hopefully that news is true so that ethereum will pumping in the month of January so we can make profit.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

let's just hope that those analisys will become true and ETH will become king of altcoin again, since ETH price affect most of token from ICO in the market and that's the more reason we should pray that ETH price will sky rocketed again in the near future.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

I believe in Ethereum and the fact that its price will recover and we will see historical highs in the near future, perhaps in January will be the first signs of life.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

This could be a big spike. Let's buy this opportunity with a bang! Im gpingr to catipulate more. Im a big supporter of Ethereum too as well. Looks like we can see a parade of smart assets next year.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Nobody know that ethereum price will pump or dump in January, currently just your own predication, even I don't have holding eth, I still support eth is better than other cryptocurrency and eth price must spike soon

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

I guess this will happen as eth is moving up slowly from the past few days, this spike will strengthen the popularity of ethereum and January is not far away from us lets wait and watch this Interesting story.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

the market looks so bad that I don’t understand where the positive signs about Ethereum come from. i think it is just a illusion

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
I hope that is really true that ethereum will be rise so much. If that thing really happening, i believe many people will be delighted to have it, since there are still many people who kept their ethereum in their wallet, waiting for an increase to happen.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

I think nobody knows on when ethereum spike. Many people believe that it will spike in the beginning of year 2019 but it is not really sure and there is no direct basis about the spike. Maybe ethereum will really rise soon but we cannot really predict the exact date on it due to the unstable volume of investors on the ethereum feild.
i think the people are basing it on the bullrun, you're right there's no basis for it just a speculation from the people, same as the next bullrun we'll never know when'll it happen.

Actually there's a lot of FUD and not good about ethereum then scam ICO with new tokens related to ethereum or some tokens turn to shitcoin this year still we know that the developer of this already have potential by creating this like they have a lot of plan that's why this is continue to grow in the past then we know that base in history this is already drops like this year still it grow too so for me even the news is not true this will still grow then because this is really useful too
i don't think people give a shit about scam ico, i mean it's everywhere whether inside the ethereum platform or not.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

It definitely will skyrocket soon, but I just hope there will be one more chance after New year to pick up some ETH cheap, I hope again below 100$. But we shall see about that, it actually depends alot on BTC price movement. But yeah, overall good times are ahead of us, so let's buckle up and enjoy the ride!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

That is a good news. But it seems that ETH still can't come back if it can't repel XRP on the coinmarketcap rankings. The price of eth has changed a lot in the few days  but nothing special. I look forward to January

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

I think that etherum January spike is a little bit exaggerated
Because whenever a fork happens
There is tendency for 2 things to occur
It’s either a pump in price or a dump in price

Let’s not be in too much eagerness

This hard fork is different from hard fork of bitcoin which is bitcoin cash. The constantinopole hard fork of ethereum is an upgrade unlike bitcoin cash that produced a separate coin. Therefore, different results.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

everyone seems to start agreeing that January is a turning point for ethereum. I also thought so, because there were many surprises waiting for ethereum in January, I was very impatient to wait for this.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

If its going to spike high, it wouldn't bee announced other wise those  who wants to take advantage of this are just going to set up walls. If this is published this way to  make people buy then its meant for those who wants to buy the news. Information like this which can be taken advantage by whales, aren't going to be published if there ain't no else will happen.

qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

well that's a good news for us hopefully that news is true so that ethereum will pumping in the month of January so we can make profit.

Yes this is really a happy news and all the ETH supporters might be very happy if this happens, yes a lot of ICO's bombared the reputation of this coin I guess it will slowly recover now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: