Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum set for January spike  (Read 4302 times)
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:58:03 PM

Usually, the price will increase especially when the hardfork is coming. But right now, we don't know if it's increasing or not because it depends on the people react with the fork. And if many people interesting with the ethereum project, I am sure it can lift the price to go to the high price and there will be a nice pump later. But I really hope this month, and we will see a pump for the ethereum, at least ethereum can reach more than $150.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
i have prepared myself for the good news,
although i am still a little hesitant about the predictions because it all depends on market interest in ethereum. but i will still be there whatever happens, i will still hold ethereum in my wallet.

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:22:15 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
I also hope the price of ethereum will rise so other ethereum based tokens will follow the trend .. but unfortunately I don't think these predictions actually mean anything.. when the crypto markets involved ... it is not predictable
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:04:11 PM

I'm a fan of ethereum blockchain and half of my holdings are erc20 tokens so I wish ethereum the best ,I hope things will get better with the incoming ethereum2.0 upgrade ,Prove of stake coins are not that bad ,though POW is better ,I'm hoping POS is the best choice for ethereum

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:34:49 PM

at least ethereum can reach more than $150.

Even though I think so, $150 is still a very cheap price for Ethereum. The price of Ethereum should remain above $500. I can’t believe that the price of Ethereum has dropped below $200. It really happened, it was incredible.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:04:14 PM

Ethereum is still a lot of supporters, and I am one of them, of course, all hope that good for ethereum, this coin still has privileges and hopefully ethereum develops better than last year

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:06:13 PM

I want to know what your basis is. To be honest, I have heard too much preaching. I would rather hear some real and reliable analysis. Anyone who advocates 2019 will be a crypto bull market. It seems to me to be a liar.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:40:01 PM

The hard fork is one of the main things to Ethereum raise again. I personally believe those predictions can happen. Because the market condition also looking good and upcoming hard fork is giving huge potential to reach the Ethereum market cap.
the fact that hardforks can indeed increase ethereum prices, predictions that ethereum will recover will certainly be proven, after hardfork ethereum will definitely tend to pump, current market conditions show a slight increase in ethereum prices and this is the beginning of a good recovery

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:12:04 PM

We are all hoping to see ETH come back very strongly because it will have positive impact on our portfolio, many profit are tied to the come back of ETH.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:18:00 PM

I don't think Ethereum will rise in January. I don't even think that altcoins will recover in 2019. In my opinion, most altcoins will die chronically in 2019, which is inevitable, so I think Our best choice now is to replace our altcoins with bitcoin.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:19:22 PM

These changes will improve  ETH platform transaction speed and efficiency. I am sure if the changes will be successful ETH will regain it`s second position on the altcoin market and start recovering.

You are right, If this hard fork happens the ETH users can expect some big pump in the value and the demand will Increase automatically. And I guess the transactions is far better than the XRP and other alt's. Let's wait and watch how things goes in few weeks some Interesting stuff is going on Phew...

Am I spamming? Report me!
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:43:14 PM

Support ethereum at all cost please prevent participating FUD and let the ethereum grow even it is slow as long as it grows there is still hope. The fork is expected to help ethereum to make a big pump and it would be a good news for me as an ethereum holder that bought ethereum at higher price than today, and today I suffer from the collapse of it. Time to time it will grow as my profit do we just need to wait as a trader/holder.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:46:27 PM

There is no doubt that Ethereum is the most promising altcoin. Ethereum lost more than 80% of its value in 2018, but it is undeniable that it is still worth investing. If I have to invest in an altcoin now, then I only will choose Ethereum!

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:52:37 PM

Excuse me, of course, but I have been interested in cryptocurrency for more than a year, during this time I realized that you should not trust the opinion of experts, especially if they talk about positive dynamics.Of course, personally, as a holder of Ethereum will be very happy to return the price, but still do not believe in it. Time will tell, though...
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:24:50 PM

There is no doubt that Ethereum is the most promising altcoin. Ethereum lost more than 80% of its value in 2018, but it is undeniable that it is still worth investing. If I have to invest in an altcoin now, then I only will choose Ethereum!
Not to mention it didn't lose that much because of worse fundamentals, it lost because ICO-ers dumped.
There's not much to dump in 2019.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:29:23 PM

I don't think constantinople will make that big of a difference.
Yes, it is a great development, but we are not in a market atmosphere where mere announcements or developments shoot off a bull run.
I expect some demand to raise the price, but only for a couple days.
When the 1 to 2 day hype is over, then eth will tank more.

But, eth is going in the right direction and is showing that it has what it takes to compete with the newer platforms.
ETH is still clearly the choice when it comes to smart contracts.

Right now is a great time to buy up more.
There is no way eth will go bankrupt, expect it to rise beyond $1000 in a year or so.
Buy at the prices today and that is still about 9x profit.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:31:29 PM

Hopefully the predictions will be correct and the price of ethereum will increase again in january with the constantinople update. But despite all the predictions, i am still unsure if it really comes to that.
andreizver

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:08:21 PM

Hope that your words come true and ETH will raise a good price. But one my friend who is an active sucsessful trader think that Ethereum will falls to 50$ per 1 Eth. Let wait and see what will be in reality. Just time will give an answer.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:12:53 PM

There was obviously a lot of speculation in the ETH price over the last year but if mainstream adapts it as the go to dapps platform it will certainly not trade below what it is today.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:10:27 PM

Hope that your words come true and ETH will raise a good price. But one my friend who is an active sucsessful trader think that Ethereum will falls to 50$ per 1 Eth. Let wait and see what will be in reality. Just time will give an answer.

What your friend told is correct actually it fallen to $82 last week and then it got bounce back and now moving around 120 to 140 level, if it breaks above then next we can see resistance nearby $210.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: