Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum set for January spike  (Read 4303 times)
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

I  like one of the most popular altccoin. It is only etherium. because it is the Base of altccoin.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:24:58 PM

Just recently Ethereum was bounce at 0.039BTC and now went down into 0.037BTC in the market. I still do believed, it will spike this month so I

will hold more of it then even a bit of pump again I will do sell the 25% of my holding in Ethereum. But for now its good to buy then hold Smiley
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:57:02 PM

Yes, it can be said that the price of Ethereum has stabilized a bit, and this month a lot of events related to this coin are coming. It is not known how all the hardforks that are planned will affect the price, but I am sure that its price in the future will be much higher than what it is at the moment, so buying an ETH at this stage is a reasonable solution.

agree with you because current Ethereum fork is not so significant as coming in future. so buying Ethereum for the future is a good investment.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:14:56 PM

It was so glaring since late last year that ethereum would surge upward. So those who had to money to invest, were busy buying and holding. Even till now, some people are still holding their ethereum, waiting for the hardfork to be announced.
After the hardfork, some people  might start selling, because that was what they wanting. Still there will be more development.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:34:44 PM

Let not waste our time on trying to predict whether a coin will surge up in price over the others within a time frame. I believe what people have tends to note is that since ETH is coin like every other over 2, 000 coins out there, and also that volatility is the order of the day over them all, then, ETH can only arise when things starts to get rosy for all again.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:10:44 PM

no one knows for sure ethereum prices in the future, but with the development and community that ethereum has, I always have hope in ethereum that someday ethereum prices will be high again. I hope that earlier this year ethereum prices will rise slowly but surely, because until now ethereum is one of the most favorite altcoins to be used as an investment in the future

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:24:46 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/

Well have to see the impact first price is not yet going up but once Eth first fork, as you all know we have three coming up happens, we shall all see how things will turn out, we expect to see the price go up to $2500 after the three fork.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:36:33 PM

ETH may have a slight increase during this period. However, after hardfork, I'm not sure. I hope that all cryptocurrency will return, not just ETH.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:55:11 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
I am also looking forward to it, every day, every month. Because ETH prices are too low, ICO projects do not have enough money to build projects and they die or delay for a long time. Hopefully ETH will come back soon to save the entire bounty industry.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:30:09 AM

I'm prepared for the spike if it will happen for this month after the three forks.

I'm after for the constantinople and thinks that it will contribute most for the spike. But if nothing happens or it gets lower, I'm still in for ethereum and willing to sacrifice months of wait just for it to see the highs once again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:38:48 AM

I'm prepared for the spike if it will happen for this month after the three forks.

I'm after for the constantinople and thinks that it will contribute most for the spike. But if nothing happens or it gets lower, I'm still in for ethereum and willing to sacrifice months of wait just for it to see the highs once again.
a high surge, maybe not this month because seeing the current increase in value is only a few percent it can go down again.

yes, I am sure you are willing for months to wait for Ethereum to rise and sacrifice time to research his movements. I hope you can get it, because all efforts will pay off.
the increase in Ethereum was very much awaited by various groups, because many believed so waiting for him.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:47:59 AM

ETCV and ETC hardforks confirmed as scam forks.
1 ETCV asked the privatekey from the airdrop participants and its site has already blocked by metamask.
2 ETN has stolen all of the photos from the internet.

Both of these forks have already forgetten by a lot of people and they will be worthless. Constantinople is the only real hardfork.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:50:42 AM

I personally, have not quite understood setting a price spike. I believe that there is no crisis conditions that will take place continuously. but at some point he these stages construct though not yet significant. and I hope in this January the prices become more profitable.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:15:03 AM

The price of ethereum is did increase during this january, and i hope it will continue to increase even after the hardfork happen. Cause there are people that saying the price will be fall again after hardfork.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:37:51 AM

The price of ethereum is did increase during this january, and i hope it will continue to increase even after the hardfork happen. Cause there are people that saying the price will be fall again after hardfork.
It is equally sure after hard fork the price will drop. I have seen a lot of hard fork and its price has dropped when people have stopped FOMO. and this time I think ETH will be the same

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:49:35 AM

Its january 10 for now and still the market of ETH stays the same, well hard fork might induce the price hike but not sufficiently sure that it can. Still, I hope for more development on it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:54:02 AM

a high surge, maybe not this month because seeing the current increase in value is only a few percent it can go down again.

yes, I am sure you are willing for months to wait for Ethereum to rise and sacrifice time to research his movements. I hope you can get it, because all efforts will pay off.
the increase in Ethereum was very much awaited by various groups, because many believed so waiting for him.
I've been doing that and there's no problem to me though my time and sacrifices are precious.

The increase is inevitable and we just can't tell when that will happen. It's likely to be seen few months from now but if something didn't go according to what we think, it's fine we just have to keep trusting ethereum and its economy for the price movement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:35:25 AM

It is equally sure after hard fork the price will drop. I have seen a lot of hard fork and its price has dropped when people have stopped FOMO. and this time I think ETH will be the same
This, too, can not be excluded, but still the expectations of investors can play a crucial role, only the lazy now does not buy Ethereum in anticipation of at least some price increase

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

I like Ethereum technology and I really would like the coin to be finally appreciated by the community, I hope that in January the coin will show what it can do!
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:37:24 PM

I like Ethereum technology and I really would like the coin to be finally appreciated by the community, I hope that in January the coin will show what it can do!
many people are expecting it but it looks like for january I don't think Ethereum will change much. maybe still need more time for Ethereum can go up high.
but I still hope Ethereum will rise as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: