Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:31:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price  (Read 12206 times)
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

I wanted to buy ether at the price of $ 83, as I was sure of local growth, but , unfortunately, at that time, there were no free funds.  I think we will see the price of $ 100, and maybe 80 and we will all have a chance to buy. I don't see any signs of rapid and steady growth yet.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

yeah everyone hope with you, they really hope it will bounce back, in january after hardfork.
but for now btc going down, and also altcoin follow it.

Yes this year especially past 3 to 4 months we have witnessed the worst phase of crypto world till date as it has been a slow kill for the the value of bitcoin and other altcoins as value dropped gradually and temporary pumps were far too less to make a profit or recover the loss incurred.
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

The price of Ethereum should be in the range of 800-1000 dollars. This means that now the price is undervalued. That is why I recommend not to get rid of Ethereum, and wait for the price increase.

Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.

Within three months you will see this value, so that you are doing everything right.  After reaching this price level, it will be possible to wait for the correction and buy it off again cheaper.
From what source do you have this information that Ethereum will ho up again in three months?
I think that this will take more time to get up again.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.
You decide what you need to do, but I want to ask why you want to sell Ethereum at the price of $ 400 and transfer everything to TRON. Do you see more potential in him ?)
Mate this is the only thing I really don’t like about investors that they want to have urgent profit which is not possible for sure mostly new investors do this act of selling one coin to invest in other trust me this is not a good act. If you buy ETH then wait because selling at 400$ is the worst decision ever. Just be patient you will find it growing very soon.
morggin (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:17:20 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 05:28:34 AM by morggin

I have been thinking about this post and I have read all the suggestions you guys have given me.  I want to thank each of you for taking the time to read my thread and posting a reply (especial TwSeventh).  I will take all of your suggestions into consideration.  One thing is for certain,  I still have a lot of researching to do (thanks TwSeventh for confronting me about it).  All of my purchases starting on Dec 30th, 2017 were done because of my fear of missing out (FOMO). I'm confident with the right thought out discussions, I can become a better-informed crypto citizen and be able to offer not only my family members but also my co-workers, and other folks on this board and abroad sound, object guidance.  
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

The price of Ethereum should be in the range of 800-1000 dollars. This means that now the price is undervalued. That is why I recommend not to get rid of Ethereum, and wait for the price increase.
you really hope ethereum prices reach that level without seeing the facts and current market conditions, reaching $ 800 - $ 1000 takes a long time
and must be supported by rising market conditions, I think the price of ethereum reaches $ 300 - $ 400 is already very good

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

Still, there is no exact prediction about the ETH because we don't how much price will reach by the next year but for every thing, we need to have enough patience until the price of ETH starts recovering. The price ETH will surely increase in the coming days because it has the most active developments compare to others.
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

Ethereum does have a good movement, and currently rising is not sharp but the volume is good enough. With the hardfork later there will certainly be a good increase and the development of eth is increasingly creative so that its value can be maintained at a good level.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

I wanted to buy ether at the price of $ 83, as I was sure of local growth, but , unfortunately, at that time, there were no free funds.  I think we will see the price of $ 100, and maybe 80 and we will all have a chance to buy. I don't see any signs of rapid and steady growth yet.

I doubt ETH wlll be back to $84 or even $100 because the hardfork will come in less than 2 weeks from now. Now it's the time to buy ETH before the price rise so high after hardfork. When you hoping ETH back to $84, it means you are hoping bitcoin will be back to $3000 too

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

I doubt ETH wlll be back to $84 or even $100 because the hardfork will come in less than 2 weeks from now. Now it's the time to buy ETH before the price rise so high after hardfork. When you hoping ETH back to $84, it means you are hoping bitcoin will be back to $3000 too
not hoping but predicting, and has not the increase in coin caused by the hard fork only been temporary? after the hard fork all returns.we'll see what will happen

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:11:29 AM

Looking at eth values right now it is appropriate to have and will experience a hard drive in January, a good opportunity to hold it and will have an advantage if we are able to manage it.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Looking at eth values right now it is appropriate to have and will experience a hard drive in January, a good opportunity to hold it and will have an advantage if we are able to manage it.
At least you need to hear the command ethereum and change the software by the whole miner, because the new update should show good results. The main thing that no one sabotaged this work.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

Etherum price movements can indeed be said to be quite active at this time. This can be seen from the Etherum price chart movement, the moving price increases and decreases and this provides an opportunity for us to seize the opportunity to get the buying and selling margin of Etherum. If you can buy Etherum when the price is still cheap then you are lucky because if you sell it at this time then the profits can exceed 20 percent. This is the nature of investment, never assume that a coin will die because when we patiently wait then it turns out that the coin actually increases, that's what happened to Etherum and I will continue to be patient until the price of Etherum increases in the future.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

Ether dump was a unique opportunity to buy cheap to which majority of people missed!  Whether ether will dump below $100 is a question and discussion for another day.  The new year should usher in new price rise on ether!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

Buying the exact bottom and selling the exact top is almost impossible, don't sweat it.
You bought at 100 and you're gonna sell at 500 - you're already extremely lucky, don't be mad if someone bought at 84 and someone is gonna sell at 650.
The important thing is to be CLOSE to the bottom and CLOSE to the top.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

I am very confused by your strategy in terms of investing, do you want to buy tron instead of ETH because tron is an altcoin yesterday which not long ago, do you know that Tron's growth will grow very fast.

[
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:37:01 AM

All believe that ethereum will be able to increase prices, not just ethereum but the market will experience bullrun again but still that the market is still very unpredictable. if it reaches $ 400, I think that will happen in 2019, your choice is correct and I fully agree with you.

Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:50:33 AM

if you've bought ethereum I don't think you need to buy tron  , it would be better if you keep holding ethereum until ethereum reach ath again. maybe within 6 month  or less ethereum will reach 400%
a 400% increase can only be with strong community support otherwise the market will stand still
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:54:18 AM

You are still one of the luckiest guy investing to ethereum at $100. You could double your ethereum by now if you are trading it actively when selling it at $160 then buy it back at $112. I am also trading at binance and seeing ethereum price movement up and down in a blink of an eye. If you are a day trader and your entries or selling price are accurate, you can maximize the number of your ethereum in a day.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: