Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price  (Read 12206 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:53:02 PM

I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.

congrats!!
if you already bought ethereum at $84 now you already made a good profit,, because eth price now is about $200 and growing
maybe you will see ethereum price at $400 in the next couples of months my friend

Not bad. But when we saw ETH by $84? A one-half year ago? And you say that 2x is a good profit? I don't think the same. If you bought BTC at the same time you would get 3x at least. And BTC will base currency always without any doubts.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:58:47 PM

Not just ETH but a large number of altcoins and ETH tokens have  under performed  bitcoin since last December's bottom. Bitcoin dominance index has gone up over 60% today. It needs to go down below 50% for alts to start outperforming bitcoin.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:41:34 PM

ethereum prices are not too dominant compared to bitcoin but what I see is that ethereum prices slowly rise even though only a few percent, I am sure that in the future the ethereum price will be high

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:07:44 PM

Not just ETH but a large number of altcoins and ETH tokens have  under performed  bitcoin since last December's bottom. Bitcoin dominance index has gone up over 60% today. It needs to go down below 50% for alts to start outperforming bitcoin.
If altcoins performs well then the dominance will decline for that there is no need to dump the bitcon,if that happens the dominance may increase but it will let all the crypto currencies to fall because no one is doing to dump their bitcoin for buying altcoins,
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:28:50 PM

The price is like going to the better value from the situation so the investment and ethereum is must needed here in this situation by all the people so my opinion is if you invest now then it will develop to a good value very soon that's why I am saying this.

kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:44:05 PM

If altcoins performs well then the dominance will decline for that there is no need to dump the bitcon,if that happens the dominance may increase but it will let all the crypto currencies to fall because no one is doing to dump their bitcoin for buying altcoins,

I think the bitcoin dump to switch to buying altcoins is indeed not a good way to do it, because basically even now the altcoin price always follows the movement of bitcoin
if that happens there will be a bitcoin dump very far down and the altcoin price will follow it even though it has slightly increased because people go to altcoin and leave bitcoin
you should use other funds to buy altcoins without selling bitcoin so that the dominance of cryptocurrency can be balanced and the market does need new funds

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:58:10 PM

I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.
Well, if actually bought ethereum as the time when it value was less than $100 and we're able to hold till this day you should have made almost 100 percent of your investment in less than two months. And if you actually intend to hold your ethereum till when its value will get to $400 is a good thing but it may take some time though.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:21:44 PM

Well, if actually bought ethereum as the time when it value was less than $100 and we're able to hold till this day you should have made almost 100 percent of your investment in less than two months. And if you actually intend to hold your ethereum till when its value will get to $400 is a good thing but it may take some time though.
It could be that easy if we know how to manage our self especially for our emotions cause this will always be our first enemy.
Those individuals who hold their ETH until today will have their smile but those who sell it first wave of pumps will have their regrets.
That's their choice also and even though ETH started to grow up but its price isn't far enough and we can still make profit if we invest it right now, then wait for few more pumps. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:42:53 AM

ethereum prices are not too dominant compared to bitcoin but what I see is that ethereum prices slowly rise even though only a few percent, I am sure that in the future the ethereum price will be high

yes, ethereum price is crawling now, but for me this is not too slow,
because if we comparing with the bottom price at $84 few months ago, the price of eth already rising more than 150% until now
and if this bull continues, for sure ethereum price will growing hardly and maybe will touch $300 in the near time  Wink

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:16:18 PM

because if we comparing with the bottom price at $84 few months ago, the price of eth already rising more than 150% until now
and if this bull continues, for sure ethereum price will growing hardly and maybe will touch $300 in the near time  Wink
Ehtereum price not at all following bitcoin moment for now its slowly increasing . Once investor push bitcoin enough then they will start to trade ethereum with their bitcoin holding eventually ehtereum price will increase grab some ethereum when you can  . Still its not to invest on ethereum.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:41:43 PM

We definitely cant compare this current market with the previous market and for ETH to be among the coin experiencing the bullish movement in price I think it should be enough for ETH investors. However, I believe the reason why some people seems to think ETH price is slow rise was because they compare it price with bitcoin and doing so will increase their expectation towards ETH.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:21:42 PM

ethereum is still cheap to invest now.. remember that the All time high price of ethereum is 1300 usd.. buy now till price is low, eth is for long term investment
do you think ethereum can reach its highest price again next year?
You may have ambitious predictions, but don't force people to follow your ambitions. everyone has their choice. I myself do not expect too much in the growth of ethereum, where if there is growth, I think that it is enough that there is no need to wait for a long time.

Today, a lot of videos devoted to Ethereum and Bitcoin appeared on YouTube. Most of the authors of their content are sure that Ethereum can reach 500-800 dollars (each guy gives his own version).
I support those ones, who believe that ETH will be growing, but it will be not a run - we will see a stable growth which will last for months. Hold this crypto long to get a return
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:28:03 PM

Today, a lot of videos devoted to Ethereum and Bitcoin appeared on YouTube. Most of the authors of their content are sure that Ethereum can reach 500-800 dollars (each guy gives his own version).
I support those ones, who believe that ETH will be growing, but it will be not a run - we will see a stable growth which will last for months. Hold this crypto long to get a return
it becomes the right of every person to speak, and make predictions. there is every right of people also to believe in it or not. Crypto prices are too speculative to predict, I prefer to wait for what happens on the market rather than having to speculate and predict. because of my investment in long-term assets.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:35:10 PM

if you have already bought ETH for months ago, i am sure you should have at least double the profit now, from just 80$ few months ago, it now has reached  200$ in just a short term, an huge profit for any long term investors, but this maybe not over, i believe ETH price can be much more than now, we just have to keep investing altcoins and hold until the market recover in the future.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:07:15 PM

Bitcoin is only 13% down from last year. And Ethereum is 71% down from this day last year. I think we will see ETH goes to 400USD before we see BTC at 10k. Right now, if Bitcoin start the side walk, we could see ETH jump to 300
I think you have mixed things up here, would it rather be this way, we will see bitcoin grow to 10,000k before we can see ethereum go back to $400, because as we can see, altcoins are not the ones lifting bitcoin up, but rather bitcoin price surge is the one making the price of these altcoins surge too, most especially ethereum and aside the bull run of bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins still need bitcoin to go sideways before they can  surge like the way they went during the last altcoins season.

Ethereum without bull run is good as a utility coin, but not so perfect as long term holding or investment as it cannot really grow on its own because of the nature of its function.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:49:27 PM

quickly make the investment that you want the increase of your investment will always increase your profit also because the bear market will absolutely end and the Bull market will be clearly shown that's why I am saying this.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:45:00 PM

I think if ethereum manage to solve scalability issues very soon it can easily rich a new all time high i predict it can be more than 2500$ good luck for all Smiley
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:53:05 PM

I don't know if the price of Ethereum can go so much up even if is soved scalability issues, maybe will not grow this time because only bitcoin grow this time.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 03:43:25 AM

Today I am surprised by the sharp jerk of the ethereum price. This coin recently barely passed the mark of $ 200 and was at the level of 205-207 dollars. And suddenly today we see that in the table CoinMarketCap the ethereum price is 225 dollars. I wonder if there is an explanation for this sharp increase in the price of this coin?

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:54:38 AM

Today I am surprised by the sharp jerk of the ethereum price. This coin recently barely passed the mark of $ 200 and was at the level of 205-207 dollars. And suddenly today we see that in the table CoinMarketCap the ethereum price is 225 dollars. I wonder if there is an explanation for this sharp increase in the price of this coin?
Don't be surprise, we will be going to that direction, Bitcoin has been stable for a while at $8000 but the bull market is still here so people will shift to altcoins temporarily and that makes ETH rise again, you also have to noticed XRP today, it's up 20%.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███