Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New year's eve, hoping for a change  (Read 1053 times)
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:47:56 AM

market will not recover in a short time, even though we have passed New Year's Eve, I'm sure if prices will rise at 2019 but not for beginning of January we will probably see prices like yesterday at the end of 2019

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:09:32 AM

Although it will not recover in this month, we cannot stop for hoping, I am sure it will end, and bitcoin and all altcoin will start to increase higher, and in that time, we will see the time for profit will come. We already pass the 1 year fallen of cryptocurrency, and we still hope in the new year, everything will change to better. Meantime, we could buy any coins we want while the price is still on the low price so we could prepare for the rise of the cryptocurrency.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:02:06 PM

The market will definitely recover this year, but There will always be obstacles that must happen. 2018 really hit us hard and I hope 2019 would recover the market. Investors, including me, are expecting big things this early 2019.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:14:12 PM

After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Maybe my question seems strange. But I really hope the price goes up a little.

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley
Since when that theres a reliable news about either the cryptocurrencies will grow of fall?I dont remember anything from this one

Market will push if the investors had one vision to invest,but if the midset of each is different from others,then market will continue as this movement

And why bother about the growth in the new year,do you really have an investments?or just curious on the market flow?
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:16:42 PM

After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Maybe my question seems strange. But I really hope the price goes up a little.

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley
I also hope alts will go up.. I'm current holding alot of alts at the moment.. I bought the deep.. and I'm patiently waiting to see my reward of my holding this year
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:45:51 PM

The market will definitely recover this year, but There will always be obstacles that must happen. 2018 really hit us hard and I hope 2019 would recover the market. Investors, including me, are expecting big things this early 2019.

Yes market will recover definitely but it cannot be turn back within short time i.e. on New years evening. We will see the increase of value in upcoming months of 2019. We are all waiting for the value to come back and we will earn good profit from the crypto market. 2018 was toughest year for the Crypto market. Hoping for the year 2019 to be the wealthy year for all of us.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:19:06 PM

New year renewal of hope that the cryptocurrency will be re-adjusted will happen in the year 2017 that the bitcoin price is very high and the ico and bounty are good and legit. and the cryptocurrency market is strong and stable.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:29:40 PM

daydreaming for the altcoin price is a bit strange, because sometimes what we hope for instead is the opposite, now between altcoin buyers and sellers as balanced, so there is no news to go up or down.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:30:41 PM

only one hope I hope this year the market will recover. Bitcoin prices return to $10k and ethereum $700/800. if it came true, it would be a beautiful new year gift for me

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:34:28 PM

My new years resolution was to care about bitcoin price less this year. When it was going up and I was making a ton of money living the kings life I was too caught up with the spending money and being crazy about buying new stuff things, I end up spending like 100+ dollars into any game I play as well just for the fun (on top of the game I paid for) and insane vacations and constant going outs and so forth.

After that when price started to drop I started to go down even more and it became so bad that even tough I was making as much or even slightly more compared to previous years except the 2017 increase, I wasn't happy, I went from 1 to 20 to 3 for example but that 3 made me sadder than when I was 1, it was just horrible because when I was 1 I knew that 1 life but when I was 3 I knew that 20 life so I was incredibly upset.

This year I will focus on not caring about money because it shouldn't cover most of my life and focus on things that make me happy in life.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 02:37:36 PM

A lot of us are all looking forward to seeing a better crypto currency market prices in this 2019 lots of anticipations around price rise and I hope this will happens this year cos we've lots a lot and have HODL some others for longer than necessary 😉 and I also believe in anticipation of that price increase lots of people will take advantage of this market position to accumulate hoping for next bull market in 2019.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:41:28 PM

Today is another red market. I am very frustrated. I thought that crypto will have a good start on the first day of the new year. Although this does not mean anything, I just think that it will remain green on the first day. It will bring us good luck. What is disappointing is that the market is red on the first day, very bad.

Loser
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:41:39 PM

Many people celebrate new year and trading activities is always very low in new year therefore we should not expect sharp price movement.  We are to begin to see traders coming back to the market any moment from next week and by then I expect us to see if bitcoin's price will continue down or we are going to see pricing going up.  I still believed that 2019 is going to be better than 2018.
only one hope I hope this year the market will recover. Bitcoin prices return to $10k and ethereum $700/800. if it came true, it would be a beautiful new year gift for me
I agree with you and many speculators are saying the same thing.  Bitcoin should recover above $10,000 and we should expect ethereum above $800 this year.  
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:14:08 PM

I also hope to have a turnaround in the new year, although I personally think this is unlikely to happen. In fact, almost all investors will feel panic in 2018. It is normal that anyone will be afraid of losing money, but anyone It is greedy, this is the reason for the bear market in 2019, because we are greedy, so we lose money, because we lose money, so we fear, this is the weakness of human nature.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:44:01 PM

I thought I was the only one looking forward to a repetition of what we saw at Christmas as regards Ethereum price. The new year did not deliver on mini bull and we seem to be back in bearish cryptocurrency market.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:45:49 PM

Yes, investors who previously took part in cryptocurrencies brought it to such a state, today the market is falling and doing it over the course of a year, probably a bit more, but still there is no point in talking about bulls.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:47:05 PM

Everyone certainly hopes that at the beginning of this year there will be a change in crypto. Because we've been through a difficult period in crypto lately. And indeed crypto starts to increase from before. That means that crypto will be very good this year of course. Hopefully this will be achieved by changes that are still in process.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:52:34 PM

If there's new investors to take the risk we might see many changes that will happen in terms of hype, development will just be a part of reasons but community support are much needed to wake up this new year, continue to bring knowledge and introduce crypto with high hope that it will be adopt in no time this year.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:55:37 PM

Now on the market lots of coins which might probably offer its investors a ten x profit...but the realities of the market don't permit this. If any of the coins sporadically and provides this growth, it is the exception instead of the rule...I congratulate everybody on the approaching New Year, I want the market growth and everyone profits. See you within the New Year.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:04:02 PM

I think we all can see that the market movement is just small up and down.
I'm also hope this year could be a good year just like what happen in 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: