Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What make with 5000 dollars  (Read 927 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:02:44 PM

Hmm. $5000.. If you are not a trader and you want just to invest you should put your money into bitcoin. That's the safest long term choice if you ask me. Although if I were you I would allocate a small portion of the portfolio to undervalued coins/projects like Stratis, ShipChain, etc.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:21:28 PM

It depends on what would you like to invest. We are out of hand for that. You decision prevails. If you are still new to it, you should consider making research fist before making investment to know more and to avoid losses.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:26:14 PM

You can invest in primary crypto like BTC, ETH, XRP, and ODEM. but if you are in doubt or you are not prepared for the risk of crypto then you are better save your money in the bank. And it will not develop. there are many choices for you when you have large capital.

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:38:43 PM

Trade. Now is not the best time to invest. Is that only in the long run. I’m just trading about a similar amount, I’ve been able to make about 20-30% of the total deposit per month, which I think is not bad considering the current market position.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:45:22 PM

$5k is a good amount to start on this space and i suggest you to diversify your investment like choosing the two top coins which is BTC & ETH then your remaining funds could be invested on other altcoin who has a big potential to grow in the future but remember to always do your research on every coin before investing your money.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:53:32 PM

Hay guys

What i make  with 5000 Dollar.

In what altcoin i can Invest.

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
Many coins in the market that you can invest that amount of money  but choose the coin that have great future and never gone in the market. It's up to you and much better to back read to any that coin you want to invest so you have a idea about the their project or to that coin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:53:58 PM

You can earning something reasonable, but you need to be careful with your fund, so that you do not waste the money through greed. Well, inasmuch as it is what you can afford to loose, then you can go along with it.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:54:37 PM

Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
You need to do a research if you want a short-term investment. But if you want to put money for long term investment, then the best is to put your money in Bitcoin. Yes, only Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:54:47 PM

Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
In your place, I would have divided your Deposit by 10% and now I would certainly invest your$ 500 in the top coins and would wait for what will happen to the market further if we fall further and the levels are very much to update it would still invest$ 500 so it will be much safer and you will always be in

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:04:34 PM

I would advise you now to invest in absolutely any altcoin from the top 20, because at the moment they are all sold at a very big discount

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:36:06 PM

If you do not understand investing, you should first learn more about it. But as a beginner, it will be more fundamental to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum. These are more reliable coins now and if you are ready to wait for a long time so that they can bring you profit, then you will definitely wait for it.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:40:36 PM

Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin

invest in bitcoin and ethereum if you confuse about how to choose the right cryptocurrencies my friend
because we need a deep research before investing, and if you don't have enough knowledge better you invest in both crypto above

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:37:22 AM

Most people will only be shilling coins in here to make a profit so you're better off doing your own research into what is ideal to invest into based on the current market conditions and what your expectations are, and always keep in mind that less risk can be more beneficial longer term as opposed to just chasing after quick money

twosum
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:43:49 AM

ZED

www.zed.run

We go live on Main-net the 16th of Jan

Buy a Z1 racehorse, they are super rare!

New Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/sNgA5Zu)
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:46:15 AM

Find great project that are very unique in the market and has a good reputation to sustain in this bear market and not the one that will not survive after the bear market , and split the fund on them according to how strong they are , then wait patiently for the reward .

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:05:51 AM

Invest to bitcoin. $5,000 now can buy 1 bitcoin @ $3,700 so you are now left with $1,300 which you can diversify to ethereum.

ETH's price now is $129, you can buy 10 ETH with that amount to $1,290. And the left dust amounts, you can now buy any altcoin that you think as display or you think is good to hold.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:32:33 AM

Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin

Invest in ICO I swear you can earn too much profit. But I can also tell that there is a big risk that is bound when investing in an ICO. You should be well aware of that. And I guess cloverdex was good maybe you can try sometimes.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:15:47 AM

with 5,000 dollars you can invest in various ICO now, besides that you can also use it to invest ETH, because ETH is one of the coins that will rise in 2019 in my opinion.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:37:51 AM

5000 dollars is enough to build yourself a very strong portfolio ,you should just go for bitcoin and ethereum ,this two can't go wrong and they are here to stay ,you might want to diversify up and get some altcoins too like waves ,tron ,ripple ,pundix etc that are all good projects with bright future ,the choice is yours to make ,stay away from icos for now ,be a holder instead

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:08:24 AM

Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin

Just buy bitcoin, eth and xmr. Now is a good time to buy, and buy slowly the good coins /accumulate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: