Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum again shows that he is the king of altcoins on the market !  (Read 948 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:14:37 PM

In my opinion it is not necessary to be surprised. Ethereum has repeatedly proved its advantage over the rest of the coins. Perhaps he had some problems this year, but after the nearest hard fork I think that the price will increase several times at least.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:15:31 PM

ethereum is too big to easily fail i think any price under 250$ per ether is a good price -not financial advice but think about it in december lastt year we hit 1400$ per ether

Nah, I wouldn't want to say anything about price range, even this so-called recovery could be temporary. It already reached $155 before falling back to $115 anyway, and it still is just barely above 10% of ATH.

I bought mine at $400 so I'm not even at 50% and if it does hit $200, I'm not sure if it can hold.
Sadly, you bought Ethereum at a price of $ 400, and now you will have to wait some time to make a profit. But personally, I am confident in the future of this coin and in the long run there is every chance that ETH can overcome the $ 1000 mark. I hope you wait for this time and will not sell your eth.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:22:59 PM

ethereum is the king of altcoin, whatever happens in the market, Ethereum will still stay in second place, even though in the past, ripple has passed Ethereum. but in the next few months ethereum will become the ruler of the altcoin that is firmly back.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:26:09 PM

People are greedy and want 2 new fork coins thats all.
Ethereum´s update will not help Ethereum to be better than EOS, we need to wait little bit longer, but how long? When Ethereum 2.0 come? Maybe next year?
HyughA

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:33:57 PM

At present ethereum is ranked second again, this proves that ethereum is the king of altcoins on the market. the potential of this coin is quite large and I believe ethereum will rise to the highest price again. it's only a matter of time and I'm sure ethereum will show its value again.

The Bank Independent Network for the  
▲ Blockchain Generation  ▲ (https://bincoins.io/#livechat)
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:35:29 PM

haha this is definitely due to last month's hardfork news which affected the increase in ethereum in January. And I think the fall of ethereum yesterday was also influenced by whales who sell their eth to get cheaper prices, but hopefully ethereum will continue to rise and survive
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:54:23 PM

As I write, Ethereum already dish XRP to 3rd place. I couldn't understand why XRP will even be above Monero and other good altcoins. XRP is good for it holders and might as well be a bomb waiting for a set time to bomb it holders, anyway lets threat XRP with caution we never can tell when the development team are coming to dilute the market.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:41:41 PM

I hope that the ethereal will again grow more than $ 1000 for one coin. it will be a real miracle and all that is needed for the happiness of its holders.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:47:06 PM

Personally, since I joined crypto, I really like ETH, it's really silver if the BTC is called gold. If the development team works seriously the ETH price will recover strongly
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:55:43 PM

Ethereum already takes back the 2nd place in market cap, and the gap between Ethereum and Ripple is getting wider.
For Ripple, it look like it dropping on their price.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:57:09 PM

Fuck ripple

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:00:18 PM

Ethereum has already taken its honorable second place, and I think it will be able to significantly increase the gap with XRP after the introduction of all updates scheduled for the next month
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

Ethereum and Ripple are two best altcoins so far. They always compete to reach the second position especially on the coinmarketcap. However, it is not only about the position but more about how their value and rate in this recent market. We can see the progress and yeah, Eth is increasing.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:05:59 PM

The hardfork is a great factor to achieve a new feat in the year but I expect the price movement to be in the value of bitcoin, if it can climb to 1eth= 0.1btc (a considerable price). There are also fewer ICOs now, if bitcoin stabilizes for some weeks it could improve funding of ICOs, which could increase the demand for eth and volume trade.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:08:11 PM

Ethereum, as we all know, has been moved to the third position in the market, but at the moment capitalization:
2nd place XRP $14 528 580 508
3rd place Ethereum $14 256 585 022
There is only $ 271 995 486 left and Ethereum will be back to its rightful second place !
Do you think Ethereum guys will enter the New year as a leader ?
Well, it does not matter who is in what place, who grows faster and who is slower.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:09:34 PM

Yes, he greatly reduced the backlog from second place. I think in January he will already be in second place and will surely take the lead. Finally nice to look at him

This will happen when the 2.0 update of Ethereum is updated to complete all of the processes in it, now only for a while, it hasn't proven anything. I have always believed that ETh will start as well as you believe it  Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:12:37 PM

soon we will see ETH at a price of $ 200.
at present the price is rising slowly and stably, this is a positive signal for ETH holders. I am also sure this year Ehereum will go through ATH, soon we will see it. I am so excited.
btw now is a very good time if you want to buy ETH  Smiley

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:31:25 PM

Of course, this shows nothing. However, the update will give an influx of new investment. And the price for ETH can significantly increase. But will it save our market with you? Unknown.

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:14:04 PM

As I write, Ethereum already dish XRP to 3rd place. I couldn't understand why XRP will even be above Monero and other good altcoins. XRP is good for it holders and might as well be a bomb waiting for a set time to bomb it holders, anyway lets threat XRP with caution we never can tell when the development team are coming to dilute the market.

Why does everybody pay so much attention to the place in the rating of one or the other cryptocurrency? I think this ratio's secondary. Innovativeness, regular updates, and idea are the most important features of projects!
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:04:04 PM

And it makes the waves back to the second place on the cap chart now which I believe it will not long as it take to get back there, etherum is such a great coin among all altcoins which can not be left behind a day without being talk about.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: