Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUECHAIN - VERY interesting alt!  (Read 28023 times)
dchanevv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:05:22 PM

TrueChain uses hybrid consensus combining PBFT and fPoW to solve the biggest problem confronting public blockchain: the contradiction between decentralization and efficiency...if it problem will be solved, TrueChain will rocket to the moon

+1
A project which has a place at the winner's table.
It has a bright future and the features will help the blockchain technology to be integrated very fast.
Fill your pockets when you have the time Grin Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:09:06 PM

VeChain plans to achieve this secure supply chain management ecosystem via the method of asset digitization. VeChain enables manufacturers to assign products with unique identities to the platform. VeChain (VET) has successfully maintained an ascending trajectory despite the inconsistency in the crypto market. Amongst the virtual currencies in the token market that gained in value, VeChain (VET) remained prominent. VeChain has added in price significantly compared to other tokens. You can convert VET to BTC from CoinSwitch at the best rate.

VeChain is in progress mode to build a blockchain-based platform that does not only limit itself to the digital world but also can integrate with the actual business ecosystems as well.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

Pos coins will be future of coins and ETH platform based altcoin will bring more value to the whole market. Truechain also made some nice developments and hope developers will continue to make exceptional success in this project.
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:35:22 AM

TrueChain uses hybrid consensus combining PBFT and fPoW to solve the biggest problem confronting public blockchain: the contradiction between decentralization and efficiency...if it problem will be solved, TrueChain will rocket to the moon

+1
A project which has a place at the winner's table.
It has a bright future and the features will help the blockchain technology to be integrated very fast.
Fill your pockets when you have the time Grin Wink

Yes TRUE is a winner. Just do a little research and find out. Using forkdelta might be too intimidating for some, if not, most people. But if you can - you will be rewarded with a cheaper price ratio of ETH/TRUE
GL guys and glad you like TRUE .
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:41:20 AM

I just hear about the coin. First of all thank you for sharing this information with us. But it is hard to believe people nowadays because there are many projects that promise many things but do not keep these promises. Moreover projects offer many schemes just to attract investors. But in case of the coin you have talked about, I think the coin should be a good investment. It must deliver just as its name 'TRUE'.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:52:27 AM

it's type of shilling a token on topic, why would you interested with the project which you haven't any investment:) in addition very little info about the project
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:35:10 PM

I just hear about the coin. First of all thank you for sharing this information with us. But it is hard to believe people nowadays because there are many projects that promise many things but do not keep these promises. Moreover projects offer many schemes just to attract investors. But in case of the coin you have talked about, I think the coin should be a good investment. It must deliver just as its name 'TRUE'.
Yes this is all good!

The BEST PART is the LOW price on forkdelta compared to KUCOIN! Smiley Glad I got them a little bit cheaper. STILL ACCUMULATING TOO !
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:40:14 PM

Yes this is all good!

The BEST PART is the LOW price on forkdelta compared to KUCOIN! Smiley Glad I got them a little bit cheaper. STILL ACCUMULATING TOO !

Any use  case of this coin? Kinda catch my interest.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:33:36 PM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.
https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH
https://www.okex.com/marketList

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

I think the word "chain" is now. There were many "chains" that were launched as Blockchain rivals. Holochain is one of my favorites. Let's see what TrueChain will do.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:20:50 PM

I know nothing about this particular coin but it is always surprising to see some random unknown newcomers penetrating the top 100 CMC list, out of nowhere. I may even take a look at it now, maybe it will pleasantly surprise me.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:57:30 PM

If we closely study the price trend of True Chain, we would see that this cryptocurrency has made tremendous progress in the past few weeks. Their efficient development team is also making new updates indefatigably. If this indicates the future of this digital coin, the True Chain holders can be hopeful about making a considerable profit by the end of this year.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:49:20 PM

Recently I am not much for volume but the technology behind the project
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:51:47 PM

Recently I am not much for volume but the technology behind the project

I think it could have been best if you had given mire information about Truechain instead of volume and exchange, you  could have talked about what really make it stand out
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:27:45 PM

Thanks for the update, with that huge volume, I believe very soon that coin will suprise the world, I will research more on the project and surely bag some reasonable amount When am done researching.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:29:23 PM

TRUECHAIN !
One of great currency in crypto world. It's already listed some good exchange. The team of this coin are very active. It's future are so bright.

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:00:31 PM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.

True is not really true..
Look strage for me. According to your post above in forkdelta market, the contract address is 0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731

https://etherscan.io/token/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731

~snip~

Sure. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/truechain/

This is coinmarketcap for TRUE

You can buy TRUE at 5-6 different exchanges but I used forkdelta because they're about 3-4 pennies cheaper there. You can also use OKEx.

Links are below Smiley

also you mentioned about truechain on coinmarketcap, and the official contract address is 0xA4d17AB1eE0efDD23edc2869E7BA96B89eEcf9AB
https://etherscan.io/token/0xA4d17AB1eE0efDD23edc2869E7BA96B89eEcf9AB

Can you explain to me why the contract address is different?
Osaremien

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:38:33 PM

This is actually an indirect way of shilling a non-established project
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:20:21 PM

Indeed this coin can be a good option to invest but i think will be a bit hard to get a profit on short time, but if team do all development can be a good option and in long time i think can bring a profit.
qcoindev

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:29:40 AM

It seems like a pretty interesting project indeed. I think once it is listed on more than just forkdelta - like on some bigger exchanges - then I will take some more interest in the project, personally.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:05:24 PM

~
This also reminds me of the days of auto. Then it was officially listed on okex and unofficial listing was on folkdelta.
I think what happened to truechain also fell in place for auto, but at the end, it was delisted from okex, because they could not meet up with the rules of the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: