Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUECHAIN - VERY interesting alt!  (Read 28023 times)
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:36:55 PM

How come you can said truechain is interested altcoin only listed on two exchange market, forkdelta and okex. Do you have opinion why truechain could be invest more or not?

arbitrage and HODL are good options for TRUE - this is my honest opinion. The fact that you can get them 25% cheaper on forkdelta makes it far from a gamble - it makes it profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:55:39 PM

How come you can said truechain is interested altcoin only listed on two exchange market, forkdelta and okex. Do you have opinion why truechain could be invest more or not?

arbitrage and HODL are good options for TRUE - this is my honest opinion. The fact that you can get them 25% cheaper on forkdelta makes it far from a gamble - it makes it profit.
Put aside how a project looks, it can seem to you very interesting but we can not deny facts about the arbitrage opportunities. Sometimes, buying cheap doesn't mean the trader will be able to sell the same amount for a higher price on another exchange. The OkeX volume is enough for arbitrage IMHO.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 11:07:22 AM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.
https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH
https://www.okex.com/marketList

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

Thanks for your sharing. I will pay attention to this coin. I actually heard some people talking about it, I was really excited.
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:17:30 PM

Put aside how a project looks, it can seem to you very interesting but we can not deny facts about the arbitrage opportunities. Sometimes, buying cheap doesn't mean the trader will be able to sell the same amount for a higher price on another exchange. The OkeX volume is enough for arbitrage IMHO.

Yes precisely - As long as there is a profit margin after buying / sending / trading fees ... etc then arbitrage is sometimes worth the effort. FD - OKeX is a good start. Good analysis, friend.  
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:42:12 PM

Yes precisely - As long as there is a profit margin after buying / sending / trading fees ... etc then arbitrage is sometimes worth the effort. FD - OKeX is a good start. Good analysis, friend.  
Whoever will trade based on arbitrage needs to have enough fund then, else, the whole profit will go with all the charged fees. So, I see a good point in that too.
Also, you need to be conscious of that too and check if the exchanges you want to  switch in between have enough volume and are allowing deposit and withdrawal at that moment.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:19:42 PM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

this is not the best way to promote a coin mate , but i must say that this is the first time that it has my attention , for sure will have a look but my first feeling is ok , tanx
Rahib khan

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:48:48 PM

Just listing in two exchange don't make them a good coin but 20mil volume is good but we don't know it's fake or real trade volume.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:53:36 PM

Just listing in two exchange don't make them a good coin but 20mil volume is good but we don't know it's fake or real trade volume.
You can check their exchange selling and buying orders including amount that puted on the order book for verifying the volume. Also you can check their trade history for this. By this simple work you can verify if their volume that showing are real or fake ( created by MM bot ).
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 07:43:37 AM

honestly, I don't know much about but I will go through the complete details before coming to any conclusion I hope it should be good project.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:16:05 PM

Whoever will trade based on arbitrage needs to have enough fund then, else, the whole profit will go with all the charged fees. So, I see a good point in that too.
Also, you need to be conscious of that too and check if the exchanges you want to  switch in between have enough volume and are allowing deposit and withdrawal at that moment.

Yes the biggest benefit in doing large arbitrage trades is you knock out the fees in one go...it's smarter to do big arbitrage trades IF you are able to.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:21:16 PM

Also, you need to be conscious of that too and check if the exchanges you want to  switch in between have enough volume and are allowing deposit and withdrawal at that moment.

Yes the biggest benefit in doing large arbitrage trades is you knock out the fees in one go...it's smarter to do big arbitrage trades IF you are able to.
Arbitrage profits can be really felt when you d have big capital or big trades unlike on having a small one yet fees would just kill you along the process.

Truechain is a very interesting alt? This sound might an old thread but this coin only pumped on May last year and now its price is on the floor but somehow its kicking.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/truechain/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 09:55:17 PM

I have gone through the Forkdelta.app page of the said token and i see no bids or buy ordes from anyone, i don't think the coin is in any market nor the project in itself. but  if it is then i will like to have a direction as to further get to gather sufficient information as i see enough successful transactions on the order hsitory.

ALLAH 1

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:44:50 AM

i just found out this coin here as well.. as per checking in Coinmarketcap historical data, reached 1.39 last year..
well you should gave us as well the necessary details.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:43:11 AM

How come you can guarantee with potential coin and look interesting if only listing with shit exchange market like forkdelta and okex, I think bigger coin will list on bigger exchange market like binance and bittrex because have many bigger investor there. When your coin could listed with bigger exchange market I think have way for investing with my coin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:02:58 AM

honestly, I dont care with low cap coin. Most of them is just a scam, even when there is few good one, but ofc it would be harder to find
so, I dont make decision in low probability, which is low cap coin.

High cap coin is clearly better if you wanna trading or even investing. most of them has good value which is very possible to get pump in the future
I dont think too hard in this, Ill clearly buy good cap coin rather than low one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Is this the new way of coin promotion in 2019?
Grin Grin Grin You know right, it's so pathetic how people can be paid such a meager amount of money to come and shill about their holdings here. If it was soo much of a good coin theyi believe they can pay for a proper advertisement on any credible site like cointelegraph or Coindesk.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:36:42 AM

Arbitrage profits can be really felt when you d have big capital or big trades unlike on having a small one yet fees would just kill you along the process.

Truechain is a very interesting alt? This sound might an old thread but this coin only pumped on May last year and now its price is on the floor but somehow its kicking.

Yes. This is the only thing that will hold interested traders interested in arbitrage away - but if you can gather ~5ethereum this in my opinion would be justified enough. Currently on https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH the listing  is about 40% cheaper than OKeX.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:01:19 PM

Yes. This is the only thing that will hold interested traders interested in arbitrage away - but if you can gather ~5ethereum this in my opinion would be justified enough. Currently on https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH the listing  is about 40% cheaper than OKeX.

TrueChain has migrated from the Ethereum Network and is no longer an ERC-20 token.
Source: Coingecko

and I have already checked with their telegram group that erc20 swap to mainnet cannot be done since this month, so stop trapping people to buy dead token

JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:34:53 AM

I've heard about this project, basicly nothing special I think, did not dare to invest.
Nowadays, so much project get their name sound alike to each other.
But who knows, maybe few months later, you probably get rich Cheesy
Good luck
The biggest benefit of having computer knowledge is knowing how to use fork delta Smiley since it's a decentralized dex not too many people know how to use this...but with metamask and chrome it's very easy... getting TRUE at 50% of the price and arbitraging it is what I've been doing!

Getting rich would help a lot of problems in life for a lot of people. I still believe in the coin, and aim for a bright future with it. Thank you for your kind words, and GL to you TOO...!
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 10:54:32 PM

What a price! It's going for exactly 10 cents lower on fork delta than it is on OKeX! Easy money too bad the trading fees are bothersome for low amounts ... since forkdelta is almost dried up!
 Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: