Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative  (Read 200927 times)
Mysy Jack

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:05:55 AM

when BLZT can go to MOON?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigimon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:04:10 AM

Very soon! You'll see!

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:20:27 PM

Ok guys when you want to make this coin big now you need to start up a BLTZ multipool like BC or FAC.
This will make first price take off ,second will make multipool.

Best regards
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:23:14 PM

Ok guys when you want to make this coin big now you need to start up a BLTZ multipool like BC or FAC.

Best regards

+1
Rigimon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:24:42 PM

Best regards

Agreed. Let's see what our new dev is up to..

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:35:40 PM

Yup with BLTZ it make sense.
1st coin is cheap ,2nd coin has already mined
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:50:19 PM

someone get the donate coins for voting to MintPal , it is good ,maybe BLTZ will change from here.
Beside everything happens to OUR BLTZ ....Voting Supporting GA still Going ON ... I am running out of Coin if you would like to support that one PM to donate ...just 2800 left....

Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:54:44 PM

someone get the donate coins for voting to MintPal , it is good ,maybe BLTZ will change from here.
Beside everything happens to OUR BLTZ ....Voting Supporting GA still Going ON ... I am running out of Coin if you would like to support that one PM to donate ...just 2800 left....

Here is link :

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=119.0

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1366.0.html

Donate if you still wish to support ...thanks

willapl

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:46:09 PM

BlitzCoin up >50% on bittrex
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLTZ

Time to buy
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:56:47 PM

Let's follow blackcoin up to 32000 sat  Grin
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:36:06 PM

Very soon! You'll see!

+1
MrNick

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:06:53 PM

Hello

For some time past I've been working on a multipool and can see a great opportunity if implemented for Blitz coin.
We all see success of Blackcoin and its soaring price. It was mentioned in this forum before that multipool would be a great idea, but it's been quiet now.
I have an experience in running pools which are successful.

The multipool is programmed from scratch, I didn't use ready software which other multipools use.

The things that have been done so far or which can be implemented swiftly are :
-1) At the moment user name for rigs is  a wallet address
     How would you like it to be, shall it be left as such or would it be better for it to have a custom name ?

2) Workers. At the moment there is only one worker, all the rigs of one user work on one worker.
Do you want to have a possibility of adding more custom workers for your account ? I think that multiworkers are a better solutions .
The reason is that, In some situations a worker can be temporarily banned (for example because of large number of invalid shares), then automatically all mining rigs on this worker will be cut off for some time.
There will be a possibility to check hashrate for each worker and the percentage of valid and invalid shares

3) The process of mining and what you can see in your profile:
     a) There is a list of coins which we can point our main port to
     b) the coin that is currently mined is visible
     c) at each coin there is information about the number of coins that a person have already mined, (regularly updated)
          - the user will know how many coins have been sent to exchange for Blitz
     d) the history of all transactions made at a user's account will be visible to the user - fee, withdrawals, donations

4) Exchanges - I am currently doing it manually but working on the ways to do it automatically.

Things that still need to be worked on:
1) script for checking, taking information and saving it in database from sites such as  whatmine.com or a similar website. Maybe there is someone in here who already has it and would like to share.
2) automatic exchange

Test version of multipool will be ready in about 3 to 5 days. For a test we will be mining one of the most stable coins (which doesn't have to be the most profitable -  Here I am asking for suggestions)

We are able to mine most of scripts available out there. Which would you like to start with in the test phase ? Suggestions?

For a start of multipool the stratum servers will be located in Europe. After the test phase more stratum servers  will be located in the USA too.

I am looking forward to hearing your comments / suggestions / constructive criticism.

Regards,
MrNick

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:38:11 AM

Hello

For some time past I've been working on a multipool and can see a great opportunity if implemented for Blitz coin.
We all see success of Blackcoin and its soaring price. It was mentioned in this forum before that multipool would be a great idea, but it's been quiet now.

The multipool is programmed from scratch, I didn't use ready software which other multipools use.

How would you like it to be, shall it be left as such or would it be better for it to have a custom name ?

2) Workers. At the moment there is only one worker, all the rigs of one user work on one worker.
Do you want to have a possibility of adding more custom workers for your account ? I think that multiworkers are a better solutions .
The reason is that, In some situations a worker can be temporarily banned (for example because of large number of invalid shares), then automatically all mining rigs on this worker will be cut off for some time.
There will be a possibility to check hashrate for each worker and the percentage of valid and invalid shares

c) at each coin there is information about the number of coins that a person have already mined, (regularly updated)
     d) the history of all transactions made at a user's account will be visible to the user - fee, withdrawals, donations

4) Exchanges - I am currently doing it manually but working on the ways to do it automatically.

1) script for checking, taking information and saving it in database from sites such as  whatmine.com or a similar website. Maybe there is someone in here who already has it and would like to share.
2) automatic exchange

Test version of multipool will be ready in about 3 to 5 days. For a test we will be mining one of the most stable coins (which doesn't have to be the most profitable -  Here I am asking for suggestions)

We are able to mine most of scripts available out there. Which would you like to start with in the test phase ? Suggestions?

For a start of multipool the stratum servers will be located in Europe. After the test phase more stratum servers  will be located in the USA too.

I am looking forward to hearing your comments / suggestions / constructive criticism.

Regards,
MrNick

Yayyy- New Dev, MP, etc. Blitz goes to 500 sat in 24 hours.
dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:35:15 AM

Hello

2) automatic exchange

Regards,
MrNick

Keep on the good idea, Many mems here are waiting for good dev like u.

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
guolong9988

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:06:35 AM

MintPal vote! ! good

Smiley Smiley
guanchayuan

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:14:05 AM

Our community
herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:20:24 AM

multipool needed!
without it we re dead! dev + pool + miners + community = to da moon
every shitcoin wants to be a BC
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:52:04 PM

Hello

2) automatic exchange

Regards,
MrNick

MrNick,

I am surprised you have not got much response from this.  I am not able to help out, but can offer my comments as a miner.

This is news many of us have been waiting for quite some time now.  I think your plan is awesome !!  I really like the idea of being able to see what is currently being mined.  If you could have all the same stats that a regular pool would have, I think many people would be very interested.

It would go a long way if all the work behind the scenes was as transparent as possible, you would get a lot more trust put into your pool.

It would be nice to see full stats of the currently mined coin and even possibly historical stats of previously mined coins that day as well.

I like the idea of having multiple workers as opposed to connecting via the wallet address.  users would have an account to login/setup workers with and then we register our BLITZ address on the site itself for payments.

In detail, here is what I think would be nice to see for stats pages:

Current coin being mined :
- show all stats a regular pool would show.

previously mined coins within current pay period :
- show how many coins were mined by pool and by individuals.
- show the timeframe the coins were mined.
- show the percentage of shares the user received for that coin.
** this would give the miners everything they really need to know without going overboard **

previous days of mining:
- just simply show how many coins were paid out during recent pay periods.

trading summary :
- show all transactions related to turning the mined coins into BLITZ.

Once again, very surprised there have not been many people responding to this... I guess they are too busy watching/following everything else that is going on in the markets for the past 24 hours... I know I have been.  My measly 3MH is excited and ready to help you test out the pool when the time comes, I think others will be as well.

Current state of Blitzcoin... we have someone willing to implement POS and rework the wallet (I agree with the addition of 1M coins to pay chango), check.  We now have someone putting together a multi-pool, check.  Now we need a larger exchange so the multipool has more volume to buy up the coins and get blitzcoin more known.  This is the job of the community, start voting on mintpal ( I think this is a a good exchange to aim for).  you can vote 5 times an hour, so while your watching BC go to the moon, go to the voting page everything once a while (ideally every hour) and get to clicking.... donate BLTZ so we can buy some votes as we still a ways to get to the top of thelist.

I don't think we will be as big as blackcoin, but we may be able to ride the wave they have created since Blitz is very similar.

obviously, we all want blitzcoin to mimmick blackcoin, this will not happen on its own or even with a new wallet and a multi-pool.... the community needs to step up.

going forward:
- I have not seen anyone disagree with adding 1M BLITZ to the supply in order to pay chango for the new wallet.  to be fair, it might be a good idea to start a poll to see what everyone thinks and give the community a say.  I am confident most will be fine with this, but I think we should still give the community a say.
- @chango, are you planning on running with future updates for the wallet ? or are you offering a one time fix kind of deal ?
- does anyone have any neat/innovative ideas for the new wallet ? I think some sort of coin control system would be neat, maybe estimated stake info as well ?  post some of your ideas.
- maybe another poll to decide on the POS details would be a good idea as well.
- vote vote vote on mintpal
- update the OP with current info, we have good news now, we need to make sure everyone else sees this as well.  should have the address for BLITZ donations there also.
- get the word out there.... make others aware of the bright future BLITZcoin has.

BLITZ will not go to the moon on its own... we need to 'launch' it there ourselves...

I am by no means a big player in the blitz community, but I will donate 20k blitz once the OP has been updated with the donation address.  we have people out there with millions of coins, please consider donating some as it will only help make your coins worth a lot more than 100-250 satoshi each.

Let's get our ducks in a row and make this work.

Cheers.

Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:24:27 PM

multipool needed!
without it we re dead! dev + pool + miners + community = to da moon
every shitcoin wants to be a BC

Sure, BC is king of shitcoins without doubts) I can't see why Blitz can't repeat its success
yang5034

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:25:36 PM

when can you get into a nice marcket
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: