Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is E-Commerce platforms will do a positive Impact on Cryptocurrencies ?  (Read 563 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:23:53 PM

I heard about a cryptocurrency which is going to become a partner of an E-Commerce platform. I think now people wants something more then just an idea. So it could a new Evolution after a Revolution.
The hardest part will be actually finding the things that crypto will be really loved for.

For example, steam could be considered ecommerce, after all they are selling something online like a shop even tough it is its own software as well and they had bitcoin in there and I loved buying games with bitcoin, normally I do not have too many games on my steam and many games on my wishlist only to be bought when I feel like I am really bored and can't find anything else, during the time bitcoin was accepted on steam I literally bought ALL of my wishlist games, I also spent bitcoins to book flight and hotels from expedia.

When given the chance I will spend bitcoin on stuff that I normally wouldn't with normal fiat, if I had to spend fiat I neither would have bought those games nor took that vacation. Hence, instead of focusing on how to make crypto more ecommerce friendly, we should think what could be a great product that people would spend bitcoins instead of fiat.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:42:05 PM

Is not the purpose of the creation of crypto currencies is to facilitate transactions so that foam is done anywhere and anytime, e-commerce will certainly make crypto currency very useful because it can make transactions more practical and efficient. The existence of e-commerce certainly has a positive impact on the development of crypto currencies, because there will be many people using crypto currency to shop in e-commerce applications.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:46:08 AM

a better idea will be cryptocurrency projects having their own e-commerce platform. With more partnerships with producers putting their goods up for exchange with the crypto, it'll eliminate loss in terms of exchanges and transaction costs.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:19:31 AM

I heard about a cryptocurrency which is going to become a partner of an E-Commerce platform. I think now people wants something more then just an idea. So it could a new Evolution after a Revolution.
The hardest part will be actually finding the things that crypto will be really loved for.

~snip

When given the chance I will spend bitcoin on stuff that I normally wouldn't with normal fiat, if I had to spend fiat I neither would have bought those games nor took that vacation. Hence, instead of focusing on how to make crypto more ecommerce friendly, we should think what could be a great product that people would spend bitcoins instead of fiat.
cryptocurrencies are loved by the deep web user eh?

In short mass adoption plays a big part in the cryptocurrencies spaces. If the cryptocurrencies demand get high I'm sure normal person will consider to use it and business owner will integrate Bitcoin into their business. Right now, The scalability problem needed to fixed first before we can achieve toward the mass adoption process.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:24:45 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 10:01:38 PM by justspare

Hmph… there are lots of e-commerce platforms already but the big names are not looking into cryptocurrency because they believe it will be a spoilerfor their business. So e-commerce platforms are not helping at all. Don’t expect that a new platform accepting cryptocurrency will come out and get the interest of people.

Overstock is already there but there hasn’t seen any changes, what else do you expect before change can take place? I believe when there will be such more number of marketplace then people will be easily coming to know about the existence of cryptocurrency so that they will start adopting it one day or another. I do see these platforms are more effective promotional way for cryptocurrencies.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:14:59 PM

Bitcoin is the star we all waiting for to appear in an e-commerce platform and im sure it will bring us a positive impact. There are existing BTC payment on other countries and i am just waiting on my country's turn. The only problem is the market value and it being a super volatile investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████