Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The influence of Ethereum hardfork its marketcap.  (Read 166 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:08:47 PM

The announcement of the hardfork of Ethereum in the crypto community has made many cryptopreneurs invested into it because with the new fork all eth holders may be given some of the newly minted tokens based on a specified ratio and also if the exchange being traded on gives it supports of it. This news has brought about intense buying of ETH and this would go a long way to increase its market cap to overthrow Ripple. What are your thoughts about this hardfork of Ethereum guys.
I think ethereum hard fork would change a lot of things for many coins, all coins that are currently working in PoW system will see how it will fare with ethereum and many may decide to switch to PoS as well if it works out for Ethereum.

Ethereum has always been an innovative and developing coin that is never happy with how things are and always try to improve upon itself and that is why I love ethereum, it used to be just a regular coin and look at where it is now and without the miners and developers working together to improve the coin it wouldn't be possible to come this far.

Hopefully, when eth hard fork happens the price will go higher up and will have no problems with transaction time and prices so that other places will follow on its path to PoS system which everyone can be a part of without buying any equipments to mine.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:12:36 PM

The announcement of the hardfork of Ethereum in the crypto community has made many cryptopreneurs invested into it because with the new fork all eth holders may be given some of the newly minted tokens based on a specified ratio and also if the exchange being traded on gives it supports of it. This news has brought about intense buying of ETH and this would go a long way to increase its market cap to overthrow Ripple. What are your thoughts about this hardfork of Ethereum guys.
I think ethereum hard fork would change a lot of things for many coins, all coins that are currently working in PoW system will see how it will fare with ethereum and many may decide to switch to PoS as well if it works out for Ethereum.

Ethereum has always been an innovative and developing coin that is never happy with how things are and always try to improve upon itself and that is why I love ethereum, it used to be just a regular coin and look at where it is now and without the miners and developers working together to improve the coin it wouldn't be possible to come this far.

Hopefully, when eth hard fork happens the price will go higher up and will have no problems with transaction time and prices so that other places will follow on its path to PoS system which everyone can be a part of without buying any equipments to mine.
Hope you are right. And we will see some positive changes. Already tired from such a market. Want some action and of course some profit.
Let's hope Vitalik and ETH team made good job, and fork will happen this time
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:28:12 PM

There wasn't any influence on market cap. At the beginning people wanted to buy ethereum, because they expected a growth after hard fork. But in reality they were disappointed, because hard fork was postponed and price has dropped!
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:23:02 AM

currently ether is about to hit the 100usd price mark. with such amount we might taste the 70/80 usd price mark before the hardfork. i don't think the hardfork is the reason why ether is dumping. i think investors are moving over to other platform which offers more quick transaction and security more than ether.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:59:56 AM

The Ethereum constantinople hard fork won't create a new coin except Ethereum and it's an upgrade including the following EIPs:

that is not up to the fork itself and not up to the EIPs.
the result of a fork is decided by the network. if a part of the network decides they want to "upgrade" and the other part decides they want to do another "upgrade" and another part decides to ignore all "upgrades" we will end up with 3 different coins no matter what the fork was, even soft forks can end up with a chain split if a part of the network decides the rules activated by the soft fork is not what they want.
this here is a hard fork so the chances of a split is even higher.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:46:59 AM

Yet there are good things that are happening at this time which makes the ethereum became good after hardfork. the News says that it has not done so yet a lot of satisfactory changes expected as hardfork before. It seems to have to wait for some more time so that the results of this hardfork can be seen.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:52:14 AM

New minted token? No such thing with the upcoming fork ,its just an upgrade so don't expect any chain split to take place and I believe Ethereum will perform better if the fork takes place because they have the best team so I'm sire they know what they are doing ,let's wait and see in the few weeks we will have answers
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: