Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot  (Read 19539 times)
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:48:27 PM

Always great to see Ethereum growing. It is the coin on which bounties depend alot. And if grows, so as the reward for the bounty hunters. So good to see it back at number 2 spot. It always deserved it.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:54:05 PM

I still don't know what Ripple is doing in a spot so far up there but finally Ethereum is back at the spot that it deserves.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:08:34 PM

I've look the market price early this morning and it still in the 3rd place but it actually change right now.
It is pretty obvious that people whave still giving trust even this coin is a cause of many ICOs fails. The continuous uprising trend of Eth will help for market recovery and bring back into $500, hopefully.

Ethereum again in its second place. Moreover, I think that the gap between these two coins in terms of capitalization will only increase. Now, according to CoinMarketCap, the ethereum's capitalization is 15.77 billion dollars, and ripple is 15.17 dollars. Ethereum increased by 12 percent, bitcoin by 4 percent, ripple by 5 percent. It seems that the upcoming improvements to this coin are already yielding results.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:18:58 PM

very nice thing to see ethereum back to second place. a few weeks ago I was a little disappointed with ethereum, but now I think buying ethereum is a good decision.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:19:53 PM

Ethereum finally came back to the place he deserved. Ripple was where he didn't deserve. The king of the market will always be the ethereum. I hope this rise continues on a regular basis. The rise of the Ethereum will initiate the rise for the altcoins.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:25:07 PM

I bought ETH few days ago having high hopes that it will return to its deserved spot and I am not wrong about this one. Currently my ETH is still sitting on my wallet coz zi think there will be more movements on the price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:57:25 PM

Of course, we did not doubt that ethereum would soon return its second place in terms of capitalization again. The question was only when it happens. A centralized coin cannot be ahead of all altcoins in terms of capitalization, even if it does not fully reflect the real picture of the amount of capital invested in it.
Judging by the fact that ethereum continues to move away from ripple, this time, perhaps, it will firmly hold it.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:11:27 PM

Can this grow and ETH again on 2nd place be the signal before bull run? I think this can be a small signal before bull run start, but in my opinion will take more time before we can reach a new ATH for most of coins (maybe 2-3 months).
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:17:02 PM

lol...Ripple really had a good run last year with its price reaching above $0.7 and then it retraced to where it is now. Now, ETH has taken over its original spit and there are going to be upgrades this year. We hope that pushes ETH to a better price and when that happens, we're gonna enjoy some sort of a bull season though we may not get to the ATH soon.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:23:46 PM

Yay, the king of alt coins is back and XRP have already enjoyed at being number 2. And with the update of Ethereum is getting nearer the price also is slowly crawling up. This a good sign for another bull and it might happen in the next two months. And I'm now filling my bags with some eth just to make sure I'm ready =)
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:30:53 PM

Eth's trust is back and truly a matter of pride, a lot of support that flows this makes eth stronger. Green eth will be a good start in its growth, this competition will be even more exciting and still believe eth will be in its original position.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:41:33 PM

I think because of hardfork that will come, it make people start to trade it, we must know that traders will do anything to get profit,like make volume trading increased so they can get profit from coin's volatile, because it will not always increased in price.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:48:53 PM

The ETH has really suffered a great dip over the past few months and am very excited its back to its usual number two position. Welcome back Eth. I hope it stays. 2019 will be a great year for ETH so buy and hold more

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:00:22 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole top20 change from this year onwards. So many are just air and promises, with much funding an no working product. I don't eth will stay like this for long, once a real bull run starts I wonder if eth will rise just as much again, now that there are several great alternatives...
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:00:52 PM

I think the price increase comes because of the constantinople update that is imminent. Hopefully, ethereum can hold the 2nd place after the update.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1660

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:11:37 PM

I think the price increase comes because of the constantinople update that is imminent. Hopefully, ethereum can hold the 2nd place after the update.

Yes the sudden spike was due to the news of the Constantinople going live, so it's a good day for Ethereum holders as the price goes up from the last all time low of $90 to $150 as we speak. It's still a far cry from its previous all-time-high but at least it's a good sign that Ethereum is back at the number two spot and hope it can maintained its positive even after the fork so that investors confidence will be back that might push the price even further.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:20:30 PM

Hard fork of Ethereum is coming, thats why people are pumping Ethereum. But I would like to see a sign of starting bull market, not only pump and dump coins in continuing bear market.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:29:53 PM

This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Alot of token holders got ecstatic today because of the news. Hopefully, the constantinople ethereum hardfork news is driving a lot of buys. I hope price recovers further because some of us are still in loss

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:07:14 PM

This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I like it. Although there is no practical benefit from the fact that Ethereum takes second place. But it needs more for the image of Ethereum.
I'm glad he did it!

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:29:30 PM

I have been over tempted to buying this Ripple because of the gain it achieved in last couple of months, although some experts have been warning against falling for XRP because of the developers behind it. ETH taking over from it might be a beginning of a better days for the people's project. By wisdom, am keeping off XRP.
Just keep XRP since it is still in the top of best tokens in marketcap, XRP have a higher chance to follow everything if Bitcoin starts its run in the future. We will just have to hold the rest of our tokens just in case bull run start to come. It is better to accumulate as much as we could of these tokens for future run. Nobody knows when is that but it is better to be prepared.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: