Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot  (Read 19539 times)
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:33:09 PM

I think that the rate of Ether should grow by at least 30% by the next hard fork because of reduction of reward. The growth of the Ether will also be positively influenced by Ethereum Classic Vision coin, because its developers will give to the owners of Ether their coins (3 ETCV for each 1 ETH).

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:33:17 PM

This is great for ethereum and ethereum holders. Its price is actually surging compared to the other altcoins. This price surge maybe due to the hype brought by the uogrde called Constantinopole. The upgrade seems to be very promising. Hope that will translated to huge increase once launched.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:40:25 PM

This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

- snip -

ethereum is deserve to be in second positions buddy,,
because ethereum is the best altcoins for now,, and ethereum is better than ripple  Wink
this could be a big sign if ethereum price will growing in good movements

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:58:06 PM

ETH should be in second place, but I would be surprised if ETH could take first place. now ETH proves the beginning of this new year to people who doubt it.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:06:12 PM

This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ETH is the most potential and better coin than other Alt-Coin, including Ripple coins which currently sit second after bitcoin. But I am not worried about this condition because this is only temporary. And in the next few days, ETH prices will certainly improve again, and he can occupy the second position which was previously won by ETH.

With the return of ETH ranks second in market-cap. This thing also proves that decentralized coins are still a priority in most cryptocurrency users. With this proof, investors and ordinary users should not need to worry about the recent decline, because at the moment there seems to be a lot of intelligent crypto users who are/have made purchases.

Be happy for those who have bought crypto when the price's low because soon the crypto price will grow better.

mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:08:15 PM

today it was the perfect day to switch some eth to xrp, now its 50 vs 50 at me...lets see who wins at the end, undecided.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:10:26 PM

I have repeatedly said that this will happen in the next couple of months and today the ethereum is already in second place, I think that its price will increase several times by the summer.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:17:14 PM

It is a good time to give more support to ethereum as it retains it's slot from number 3 going back to number 2.
I am not so sure whether the hardfork is the main reason why it is happening right now or there is another reason aside from it.

But whatever the reason is, it is the best time to celebrate and buy as many eth as we want while waiting for the bull run to happen.
A good profit are waiting for us in the following months. Cheers.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

I’m sure xrp did enjoy it’s stay as 2nd for a few weeks
Etherum basically showed ripple that it is easy to get to 2nd position
But an uphill task to remain second

Etherum will soar higher about ripple total cap in few more weeks
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:24:42 PM

Nice that eth is back in 2nd place, but the question is, for how long.
I am afraid that after the update, the price breaks again and start to fall.
Hopefully this is not a temporary price recovery.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:29:55 PM

I’m sure xrp did enjoy it’s stay as 2nd for a few weeks
Etherum basically showed ripple that it is easy to get to 2nd position
But an uphill task to remain second

Etherum will soar higher about ripple total cap in few more weeks

I still ethereum isn't step back in their position as second most popular coins, their price is dumped from the coinmarketcap but their position as queen of altcoin is stil in there.

No regret from ripple to step back again their position as second expensive coins in the market nobody can replace ethereum as queen.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:35:15 PM

Its obvious the number 2 position belong to Ethereum, Ifeel the developers need to work more on how tosecure the token and make it more valuable and relevant, guard against ICO developers out to dump there token on ETH, Am hopefull the bull run is here for EHT observing the steady growth.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:39:18 PM

Well, it was predictable that Ethereum will be back on 2nd place , due to the fact that now a lot of new positive news from Ethereum

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:47:40 PM

Seeing ethereum picked up at this time, i means that there is still every possibility for it to rise more. I am sure that the updates coming up, will be it the power to seriously outrun xrp that former took the position.
Also XRP might be seen to plummet further, if care is not taken, because most people who are XRP holders might stat selling and then divert their funds to eth.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:52:54 PM

Yes, ETH is back due to its hardfork and after hardfork will be down and maybe XRP will again no.2, so ETH can be reach at $200 before its hardfork but after that price also will decrease .

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:57:00 PM

Yes, ETH is back due to its hardfork and after hardfork will be down and maybe XRP will again no.2, so ETH can be reach at $200 before its hardfork but after that price also will decrease .

Why do you think it's only because of the hardfork? And why do you think it will fall again after the fork is completed. It's not like you are getting a free coin with this fork.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:22:16 AM

Surely it is very surprising that Ethereum did not take long to return to rank 2 on the best coins. I personally have benefited from the increase in the price of Ethereum. And I'm sure this will be a very good start to make a new big wave in January 2019.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:32:36 AM

I knew he'd get his second place back. He deserves it. Ethereum will be able to reach new heights, its price is already slowly starting to grow. I think this year we'll see what he's capable of.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:36:52 AM

I think that the fact that the Ethereum again returned to second place - this is also temporary, the ripple is still quite a strong competitor and maybe in the near future these races will resume and he will again give up his second place to the ripple. But in any case - I would not give it too much attention.

stadus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:50:54 AM

Surely it is very surprising that Ethereum did not take long to return to rank 2 on the best coins. I personally have benefited from the increase in the price of Ethereum. And I'm sure this will be a very good start to make a new big wave in January 2019.
If you bought at $80, you will be enjoying a 100% profit when it reach to $160+, this is how crypto works, people panic, we buy, and we make money.

I knew he'd get his second place back. He deserves it. Ethereum will be able to reach new heights, its price is already slowly starting to grow. I think this year we'll see what he's capable of.
Did you mean HE' vitalik? Smiley
Whatever you call it, Ethereum is the best altcoins in the market, and being the best does not mean exempted to bad market days, what makes it best is it has able to recover and now sitting again to where it's suppose to be sitting.

I think that the fact that the Ethereum again returned to second place - this is also temporary, the ripple is still quite a strong competitor and maybe in the near future these races will resume and he will again give up his second place to the ripple. But in any case - I would not give it too much attention.
Noting stays permanent in any spot because the market is moving, but I still think that ETH deserves to be the no. 2 compared to XRP.
If we stay here longer, we are going to witness the possible movement overtime and that trust has to remain.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███