Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot  (Read 19539 times)
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:45:06 AM

U think interesting cryptocurrency market condition are here, people are particularly optimistic about Ethereum and it's potential for this year and beyond thus people invest and we are already seen the result of that!

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:11:10 AM

Yay

Ethereum does deserve the #2 spot tho, it has great tech, great use case of DAPP with blockchain and etc
Not saying that Ripple is bad but i feel that Ethereum stand out more

I don't really know how Ripple gain so much support that it tops in rank 2 in recent months, well, I am so much happy that Ethereum regains the rank 2 spot at it deserves it way better than all of the altcoins. I can say, Ethereum is the best altcoin ever created. I hope after the forks, still ethereum have much market value.

endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:47:36 AM

U think interesting cryptocurrency market condition are here, people are particularly optimistic about Ethereum and it's potential for this year and beyond thus people invest and we are already seen the result of that!
Ethereum is an Altcoin that is able to bounce back, even though it has dropped dramatically but there are still many people who believe if it is able to rise and remain profitable.

markets often go up and down make sense, and do their best before it's too late. this year may be a good year and there will be a high increase.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:43:30 AM

of course, this does not escape the ethereum news also be experiencing hardfork. many who want to exploit this in the getting results on the increase would happen. getting closer hardfork ethereum arrived to see that the price is increasing slowly and certainly it would be a good thing if it is bought from the bottom to rise hardfork arrived.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:44:14 AM

Ethereum is an Altcoin that is able to bounce back, even though it has dropped dramatically but there are still many people who believe if it is able to rise and remain profitable.

markets often go up and down make sense, and do their best before it's too late. this year may be a good year and there will be a high increase.
I think they listen to the call last year and decided to have a hard fork this year.
When your coin is down 90% from its high price, you should be worried about that, the market is full of good coins
so competition really plays a vital rule, thanks to the team for making this hard fork, we will see a new life for ETH and new hope for us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:21:35 AM

It is a good and exciting development for ethereum as the next system fork is generating positive vibes for ethereum price in cryptocurrency market.  I think the price of ethereum after the fork is going to be higher than it was in the past twelve months!

chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:04:28 AM

I don't think this is good news. Ethereum is the last coin to restore a reasonable price. This may mean that this rebound is completely over, and soon the cryptocurrency market will continue to depreciate. Bitcoin may return to $2,000.

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:30:40 AM

This shows once again that skeptics were wrong about Ethereum, and this coin is still capable of doing a lot!
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:35:03 AM

This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Am sure it was an exciting stay for ripple and we can look forward to more challenge by ripple

Competition as this (between ripple and etherum) is what the crypto space needs
Healthy competition is sweet

Good progress for etherum ahead of the hard fork
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:45:03 AM

This shows once again that skeptics were wrong about Ethereum, and this coin is still capable of doing a lot!
I am also mistaken for Ethereum, I think Ethereum will not rise again but they prove their quality by being able to return to number 2.
this is good news and can make investors interested in Ethereum again.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:39:26 PM

Pumping is a kind of strategy, strategy to hook up the attention of many. At this point, it good to see how eth work on it... because it is deserving to be on top two again since it have an outstanding history background. Hoping we avoid some scam pumping, let always see the quality and transparency of coins before investing on its pre sale and ICO.
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:48:44 PM

The ETH has a spectacular return, but may be just FOMO for hardfork. Personally, I saw that last year XRP worked much more seriously and effectively. Perhaps XRP will soon have a new pump =))
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:54:05 PM

This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is most likely because of the upcoming Ethereum hard fork. Ethereum trading volume increased that is why the prices went up, people must have bought some decent amount of ethereum to take advantage of free coins they can get on the hard fork.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:26:40 PM

It seems to me that no one doubted this, because the market is already actively beginning to invest in the cryptocurrency industry. I hope that today cryptocurrencies will seriously improve the situation on the market of the entire global financial market.

Everyone expects and needs it for cryptocurrency, but it takes time to develop and achieve that desire, it needs at least a decade. Give it time and it will give you valuable benefits and high bonuses  Cool

Am I spamming? Report me!
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:33:51 PM

Congrats my friends, we have finally kicked this centralised coin from the second spot. It is a pleasure for all crypto supporters and I hope this would remain the same and maybe after hardfork this coin is going to be on top.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:26:43 PM

although i am also happy, that ethereum is back to second place, but i am more pleased that it is no longer ripple. he is to close to banks and that is why i do not like him, sorry....  Cool
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:12:57 PM

That's because ethereum is a strong project and the best altcoin so that ethereum can go back beyond xrp and return to second place. In 2019 ethereum will recover quickly, and as the best altcoin, we don't need to doubt its strength.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:27:19 PM

in my opinion there is no difference what place takes ETH in terms of market capitalization. the most important is to develop the ETH ecosystem.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:23:54 PM

AM really happy that Ethereum is back to second and taking over from XRP. Am really looking forward to Eth been the best altcoin of 2019
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:56:47 PM

this is his well-deserved place and I think that he should be in second place in the rating of cryptocurrency but not the ripple coin

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: