Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot  (Read 19539 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:04:52 PM

haha, it seems the battle is over and ETH is the winner. ETH has a large community and is gradually recovering thanks to the support and trust of investors.
I hope that ETH will still hold this position longer or rise to $ 200 soon to confirm its position. Grin
It's nice to see that price again, before we don't like to see that price because we are coming from over $1,000 but now since
we hit the dip, we want the price to grow and it will give us a little excitement when it started to rise.
I'm sure that $200 is possible and we will see that soon, it's moving slowly now but no signs of going down yet.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:29:05 PM

Ethereum will always next to bitcoin it will always be the king of altcoins. In terms of investment ethereum still on the hotlost which is profitable in the future.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:36:59 PM

I think this war is not over yet. When it's a beautiful time, XRP will definitely grow strongly again and will surpass ETH. This will be a battle without end and we will see 2 businesses will try their best in 2019 to decide to win and lose. and we will be the ones who benefit the most.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:44:55 PM

It depends on point of view. Ethereum is supposed to be the second biggest altcoin, but for how long? There are many direct competitors and who knows who will be on the second place in the future  Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:17:02 PM

Eth does indeed occupy his position again and this provides a good opportunity to further develop, the team is quite synergized to continue innovation and maintain its feasibility in its position. Prices also began to increase even above the BCH, this made Eth stronger.
The price of ETH and BCH does have a very close gap but I don't think that will be a problem for ETH to continue to increase, I personally still believe that even though ETH fall and its position was taken over by XRP yesterday, it won't last long and only temporarily. The ETH community is very large and there is no doubt about holding it for the long term.
The community factors can be used as material to continue to believe that ETH will always be the altcoin in second place. In contrast to XRP, I think it only has a community that is still small compared to ETH, especially in this forum. Many people in this forum who glorify the decentralized system while XRP which has a centralized system will only be a ridicule of some people when XRP experience a drastic increase, you might be able to see it when the XRP price increases.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

Ethereum is indeed a favorite and the volume is now too big. the platform from ico now still uses ethereum so it's natural that ethereum stays in that position
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:04:19 PM

it is true and if my prediction is ethereum it will become crypto number 2 until someday, because ethereum is a coin that is very good and widely used by project developers and investors as trustworthy coins
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:08:30 PM

Ethereum will always next to bitcoin it will always be the king of altcoins. In terms of investment ethereum still on the hotlost which is profitable in the future.
for now ethereum is still the main one because some of the platforms that rival them are not as famous as ethereum. when eos and other platforms begin to develop, maybe later position 2 will become more exciting if all platforms start competing in the market.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:05:35 PM

And the funny thing is that Ethereum is somewhat very bullish right now and has been on a good recovery so to speak. I wouldn't be surprised to see the price touch $200 in the next month or so.

I have nothing against XRP but this competition has really brought the best of these 2 coins. They keep on fighting for the second spot, but at the end, its us crypto enthusiast who are going to get the full benefit specially when this bull run happens this year.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:54:38 PM

And the funny thing is that Ethereum is somewhat very bullish right now and has been on a good recovery so to speak. I wouldn't be surprised to see the price touch $200 in the next month or so.

I have nothing against XRP but this competition has really brought the best of these 2 coins. They keep on fighting for the second spot, but at the end, its us crypto enthusiast who are going to get the full benefit specially when this bull run happens this year.

XRP and ETH aren't really competitors. Only when you look at coinmarketcap and where the total market cap of both coins is. Otherwise both coins don't really have much in common to be honest.

But it's nice to see Ethereum on the second spot again and in my opinion it definitely deserves it way more than Ripple.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:49:21 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 11:19:00 PM by Chachacoin17

it is true and if my prediction is ethereum it will become crypto number 2 until someday, because ethereum is a coin that is very good and widely used by project developers and investors as trustworthy coins
Eversince ethereum began to conquer the marker bear period, it has always the potential of creating wide demands that's why the price also pumped good in line with bitcoin growth lately. As you try on checking the current blockfolio monitoring if you have installed it with you, market showed a lot of green progress. Hopefully in the next few hours huge change will happen unpredictably.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:38:40 PM

I think it is good to Ethereum gain back its no. 2 spot on the market capitalization chart ahead of the Constantinople hardfork coming in approximately 5 days. The price has also shown positive trend by hitting 158$ we could see 400$/ETH in the next few months.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:21:35 PM

for now ethereum is still the main one because some of the platforms that rival them are not as famous as ethereum. when eos and other platforms begin to develop, maybe later position 2 will become more exciting if all platforms start competing in the market.

besides that there are still many new projects that believe in using technology from the ethereum platform for the tokens they make, it is also one of the factors supporting ethereum to return to the top position in the marketcap. we don't know what the future will be, maybe when there are other platforms that have developed later ethereum will still be above them.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:21:40 AM

I think it is good to Ethereum gain back its no. 2 spot on the market capitalization chart ahead of the Constantinople hardfork coming in approximately 5 days. The price has also shown positive trend by hitting 158$ we could see 400$/ETH in the next few months.
Ethereum is always next one of the Bitcoin some times Ripple shake the marketcap, But again Ethereum will prove the potential in crypto marketcap. Many peoples are buying more Ethereum in current market because Ethereum make huge pump in recently so it will continue in upcoming days.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:53:32 PM

Ethereum is always next one of the Bitcoin some times Ripple shake the marketcap, But again Ethereum will prove the potential in crypto marketcap. Many peoples are buying more Ethereum in current market because Ethereum make huge pump in recently so it will continue in upcoming days.
The fact is that we still have to take into account the moment that the renewal of Constantinople, which is to take place in the coming days, is only the basis for the further development of ethereum. Of course, the block chain will play a very important role, but if we take into account the current price increase, then it happens on the entire cryptocurrency market.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

Ethereum offers so much more than Ripple in every metric, with also a stronger developer community, so it's only natural that

ETH decidedly overtakes XRP and expands on its lead...

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:18:51 PM

I don't think ethereum will be the next bitcoin because ethereum has too much supply and I see that the security level is still far behind Bitcoin and their platform is also far behind Bitcoin, bitcoin can never be replaced by any coin.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:45:22 PM

I don't think ethereum will be the next bitcoin because ethereum has too much supply and I see that the security level is still far behind Bitcoin and their platform is also far behind Bitcoin, bitcoin can never be replaced by any coin.

Without a any doubt Ethereum must return and be the best after Bitcoin. It appears that Ethereum's trek will be all the more difficult in light of the fact that we have a decent shot when the cost of Ethereum achieves its absolute bottom in a year ago end. Furthermore, around then I for one got it and for the time being Ethereum has expanded and this, obviously, gets benefit.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:41:41 AM

Ethereum offers so much more than Ripple in every metric, with also a stronger developer community, so it's only natural that

True, it has a bigger community that XRP so I am not seeing it will be left out in the market.
It will take the lead among altcoins and it doesn't matter if it will go down in rank, it will always come back and lead again.
ETH has been so bullish in the past, I'm pretty sure we will see that again and I'm really excited how this year will end, this year IMO we started good so far.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:32:04 AM

I think ethereum has only a lot of requests compared to XRP, you can see from the large number of ICO created from the ethereum platform that it shows that there is a lot of interest and the use of ethereum than ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: