Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM  (Read 10515 times)
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:32:06 AM

I don't trust them!
It is too late

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamvp

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:30:55 PM

Ok Desico!
You have 24h hours!
Solution is easy:
They should have some their own privatw funds, they should pay with it now!

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:34:33 PM

Participated in two Desico bounty campaigns and they were lasting long, dedicated lot of time to spread out the word about this project. Nothing seemed for me that it is a scam. At the end the team decided not to pay the hunters and only they know the reason for it. This is an example how a perspective project can turn into SCAM when the team behind is incompetent and not capable for finding solutions to the problem.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:09:03 AM

They opened thread in the announcements. But then I did not even think about the fact that they can be a Scam. The community assistant answered all the questions. But now I realize I was wrong. Beware!
I see that you are still wearing another fraudulent signature - continue to advertise the fork of ethereum - Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV), which, like Ethereum Nowa (ETN), turned out to be fraud and information about their creation was distributed only in order to seize the secret keys of holders' purses ethereum under the pretext of distributing these free forks.
I recommend to quickly remove this signature, otherwise your account may be banned. Unfortunately, now fraud is everywhere and it has become very difficult for us to distinguish the fraudulent ICO project from the non-fraudulent one.

adamvp

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:28:52 AM

The market is quite full.. there is no space for new projects..
But STO seemed  to have some future, anyway some people tricked by desico join this telegram channel:
@desicobounty1 https://t.me/desicobounty1
Yeah, i know they know where I live, but this scam is too big to stay quiet!!

Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:35:06 AM

They cheated bounty hunters but they are really scam? I think that they still want to solve that situation, they didnt stop the communication.

kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:41:40 PM

At this time we face lot of ico that get already scammed so I supposed don't need such legit presentation of the project much better on the price that they already reach on their token sale.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:09:14 PM

Well, just saw this message from a community-manager in their Telegram bounty-group:

Hi Lucas, as promised unfortunately I did not get an answer from the team in details. The message is that they are working on a procedure that would allow bounty participants to claim their reward. I will have more info on this upcoming week

Source: https://t.me/desicobounty/8261

Let's see if they're just trying to play out time or if they come up with a solution.
I also suspect that the desico team is pulling time. They want to gain time for the next phase of investment collect.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:44:02 PM

Desico team is unprofessional and incompetent and they are not aware what problem they are causing with this for
themselves. They will become trustless and lose integrity and will pay a very high price for not paying the hunters.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:35:16 PM

But STO seemed  to have some future, anyway some people tricked by desico join this telegram channel:
STO has future? are you joking with me? They are not even regulated or registered to the regulators. Look at so many STO of crypto have already traded below the ico price. Neufund and polymath can become an example there is no a lot of differences between ico and sto

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:33:16 PM

STO has future? are you joking with me? They are not even regulated or registered to the regulators. Look at so many STO of crypto have already traded below the ico price. Neufund and polymath can become an example there is no a lot of differences between ico and sto
I think they collected a very small amount and decided that the bounty hunters would have a negative impact on the rate of the token. Therefore, they came up with a reason not to pay.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:39:37 PM

I am very glad that people do not forget this fact and constantly submit it to an increasing number of people. I also hope that this project will not be able to do anything and its reputation will not just be destroyed. I hope that the developers will be punished for this.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:02:05 PM

There are really too many of these scam bounties. In addition, bounty hunter are treated really bad. If that does not change soon, someday no one will participate in a bounty if there is no pay anyway.  Sad
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:20:21 PM

i agree, when they are handling their bounty participants (and they are just as employees, did not they?), they will threat employees the same, and customers are below on that scale, so project is without perspective - so it should not interest investors
all projects must have fair relationship to bounty participants, since that is their marketing division
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:44:33 PM

I support you mate i did there telegram bounty vutbi couldn't get any reward from them i don't here from there developer

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:13:57 PM

Participated in two out of their bounty campaigns and put lot of energy and work advertising Desico. There was no single
sign that they are scammers. These kind of behavior will destroy their project and they are not aware how big mistake they
are doing by not paying out the hunters for their work done.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
mewtea

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:19:16 PM

They can't finish a bounty program than I doubt they will ever be able to finish a platfrom they promise, or atleast with a quality.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:23:41 PM

Don't tell me this is real about them upon the whole kyc they requested for, imagain those stupid project rejected my ID saying it's not qualified for the kyc, am glad I never dropped more of my ID. I also noticed those projects always worried about kyc is always fishy to me.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:35:41 PM

DESICO IS A SCAM...never do not invest.Never take your tokens.Do not be a member of the platform in any way.These people are scams.Never forgive him.

I didn't expect a project that looked good and almost perfect could be a sudden scam. It's a smart and intelligent person controlling it. Sometimes we find it difficult to assess projects, whether the project is good and real or it will only be a scam like DESICO. May they be eternal in hell.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:39:06 PM

If there are reports like these, might as well stay away from it. This is very alarming as an investor. Most people will think that this is just a new made to bad mouth a competitor but I don't think it is. This person reported it so that others will no fall to their dark plans just like other scam ICO's. It is very rare to join a legit ICO nowadays. Passing on this won't hurt and we can just proceed with the next investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: