Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM  (Read 10515 times)
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:23:06 AM

I feel very confused,some people say desico is scam but the dev team in the group is still active.
but the fact is that Desico did not pay bounty hunters and that was very unfair

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:29:24 AM

it was a nightmare for the bounty hunter and I was lucky because it was not one of the bounty participants or in other words I was lucky not to be one of the victims
Imagine, how disappointing it was after working for 11 weeks but it did not produce anything, it was a very long time for the bounty program, even those who only worked 1 month would be disappointed especially those who joined from the beginning of the bounty
Hopefully there is no more bounty scam because bounty hunters also need appreciation for their work
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:52:51 AM

I feel very confused,some people say desico is scam but the dev team in the group is still active.
DEVs is still active in the forum because they have not yet done with their shitty STO to grab money. Everyone should not put their attention to this one and move to a better ico that supported by binance, tron or even ripple.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:55:47 AM

Another shitty team, scamming bounty hunters. I did some work for them too and regretting now.

dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:51:30 PM

This fraudster is now very bored. A constructive step for them is still not discarded and hopefully, these fraudsters will end.  Huh

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:32:59 PM

Look at their chat style talks...

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:34:20 PM

Add another list of ico scams. now ico really cannot be trusted completely. even though their team is clear or not. many cases have occurred and investors have been harmed
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:07:11 PM

The fact that today this project is being discussed in this wonderful forum in such a terrible sense is certainly a blow to the reputation of the project, so I support everyone who believes that DESICO is really a scam project. I hope that investors will have time to sell tokens.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:12:11 PM

The fact that today this project is being discussed in this wonderful forum in such a terrible sense is certainly a blow to the reputation of the project, so I support everyone who believes that DESICO is really a scam project. I hope that investors will have time to sell tokens.
Today, this company is deceiving Not only investors, but also all the Bounty members of the company who worked on the popularity of this project. It is a pity that we were deceived.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

Scammers should to be punished!
Unfortunately, it can be very difficult and long taking to prove a scam with non payment of bounty rewards.
Desico collected the documents needed to pass KYC verification and to distribute to those who pass verification bounty rewards, which they did not pay, so they collect data illegally. Everyone can report them as data harvesting here:

https://www.interpol.int/Forms/Report_a_crime
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:50:31 PM

This is despicable and fraudulent, First it is not clear if they are dully cleared by relevant authorities to offer securities. If they say they cannot pay bounty hunters with securities, they should pay them in USD or in Ether.There are no laws that state that a company cannot spend whatever they deem fit as cost for publicity which is what bounty hunters did  for them.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:53:03 PM

I was shocked when i got the news that we will not be rewarded for prompting desico, i don't know what desico was thinking when they started the bounty campaign at first now that the project has raised fund they are too greedy to pay bounty participants who worked for them.
Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:10:03 PM

That is not a good yardstick to know if the STO is a scam or not the dev is active because they haven't achieved their aim which is to collect more money, what can you use to quality someone that do not pay you for service you rendered based on agreement you had which is that you will be paid for the service when your work is completed.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:05:44 AM

What about their ratings at icoportals?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

They opened thread in the announcements. But then I did not even think about the fact that they can be a Scam. The community assistant answered all the questions. But now I realize I was wrong. Beware!
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:59:04 AM

It's hard to say whether they wanted to scam participants of the bounty program from the very beginning, or they are just so unprofessional that they do not know how to do it.
They are certainly not trustworthy as an employer and, above all, as a project.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:27:01 AM

What is strange their telegram is still alive :|
Of course, their Telegram is still alive, because they want to continue their activity, leaving bounty hunters behind. The next ones they deceive are investors.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:47:25 AM

What is strange their telegram is still alive :|
Of course, their Telegram is still alive, because they want to continue their activity, leaving bounty hunters behind. The next ones they deceive are investors.

This is a bad precedent, I hope this is the last one, they don't have a conscience, they should at least compensate their promoters by paying them with tradeable token if they do not want to give their own tokens, I hope investors will not invest here anymore.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:20:30 PM

Well, just saw this message from a community-manager in their Telegram bounty-group:

Hi Lucas, as promised unfortunately I did not get an answer from the team in details. The message is that they are working on a procedure that would allow bounty participants to claim their reward. I will have more info on this upcoming week

Source: https://t.me/desicobounty/8261

Let's see if they're just trying to play out time or if they come up with a solution.
It seems to me that they will still be deceiving. Their deception began even when they invented a complex form filling KYC. Only a passport and an online photo. No other documents are accepted. I have all the time rejected the documents provided.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:10:25 PM

Well, just saw this message from a community-manager in their Telegram bounty-group:

Hi Lucas, as promised unfortunately I did not get an answer from the team in details. The message is that they are working on a procedure that would allow bounty participants to claim their reward. I will have more info on this upcoming week

Source: https://t.me/desicobounty/8261

Let's see if they're just trying to play out time or if they come up with a solution.

Solution? I don't think so. The mere fact they kept changing the rules. Maybe they will move the goal posts for the bounty hunters further so that you keep hoping while they have no intention to pay you all along.

Please tweet or retweet.

https://medium.com/@scambust/desico-shady-practices-avoid-future-financial-losses-from-scams-7a07b9ae8049

https://twitter.com/scambust/status/1083843034058436609

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: