Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM  (Read 10515 times)
Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:47:23 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 07:00:24 PM by Olatunjex

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks
If you are doubtful about this post please watch this YouTube video from DESICO CEO
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=desico+bounty

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager:
Dear participants of DESICO bounty,

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:49:38 PM

DESICO IS A SCAM...never do not invest.Never take your tokens.Do not be a member of the platform in any way.These people are scams.Never forgive him.
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

This is absolutely appaling behaviour. If the project cannot even perform obligations to its bounty hunters, I would be seriously worried as an investor, getting into a deal with these people... Horrible.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:19:52 PM

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.
That was a scam how they can call STO is a fully regulated offering while they are not even registered on any regulator's institutional. Just try to tell you a project that called hdac and even they did an ico and they can fully complete all of requirements from the regulators and they are registered as a company in canada.
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:25:00 PM

DESICO IS A SCAM...never do not invest.Never take your tokens.Do not be a member of the platform in any way.These people are scams.Never forgive him.
The worst part is that they extended the bounty for 4 weeks when they have decided to issue security tokens it wasn't as if they don't know what they are doing
They want us to give them free work.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:12:50 PM

Yea that's a scam. First of all why won't they distribute their security token to bounty hunters? I know many sto that is doing bounty. What is their reason?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:30:31 PM

I also heard about this news today. I took part in the bounty campaign of this project from day one, because I liked this project. I am disappointed
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:47:51 PM

Yea that's a scam. First of all why won't they distribute their security token to bounty hunters? I know many sto that is doing bounty. What is their reason?
polymath for an example is an STO and they did airdrop and bounty.
Desico do not have an excuse
They don't just want to pay for our services
They want free workers

taisaoem1380
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:09:07 PM

I did all the time of the bounty campaign, I was quite disappointed about this project.
JessiSaka11

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:12:53 PM

DESICO IS A SCAM
With your intelligence, stay away from the DESICO project.
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:18:44 PM

DESICO is giving thank you for 11weeks work, sound stupid and unbelievable i hope they rethink that decision.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

And there are too many such projects. No one wants to pay for work. No one wants to comply with the terms of the transaction. Indeed, projects are too insolent. I do not know how we will fight with this friends.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:31:55 PM

So if they think it's a security and they cannot pay bounty hunters in their tokens why don't they pay them in ETH or something else that isn't in their tokens. That shows why we need regulations on bounty hunting at crypto forums. People just manipulate people so much and that's because we as hunters don't have a say. Well, we wish their project well for doing that.
And one funny thing is that they didn't tell them when they initially switched, they just wanted people to work for free.

Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:43:17 PM

So if they think it's a security and they cannot pay bounty hunters in their tokens why don't they pay them in ETH or something else that isn't in their tokens. That shows why we need regulations on bounty hunting at crypto forums. People just manipulate people so much and that's because we as hunters don't have a say. Well, we wish their project well for doing that.
And one funny thing is that they didn't tell them when they initially switched, they just wanted people to work for free.
The funniest is that after switching to STO they still ask hunters to continue with their work by extending their bounty campaign for another 4weeks.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:44:44 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 08:25:06 PM by Spaffin

The impudence  of the ICO teams now have no boundaries. Previously, the scammers simply disappeared, and now they themselves already blame bounty hunters for the fact that they, it turns out, worked for this team for free. When the ICO signature campaign worked, everything was fine, there were no complaints about the bounty hunters. ICO's signature campaign ended November 07th. Only after a long time after the end of the ICO, claims began just to avoid paying for the work. What can be said: general contempt for the DESICO team. So normal people should not behave. This is a scam.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:54:50 PM

Do we, as hunters, need to get a condensation from such projects? Is it really impossible to create guarantors for conducting bounty programs? After all, we do really a lot of work. But in the end we get nothing. Scammers ....
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:42:01 PM

I have not seen such impudence swindlers. At the beginning of November, the ICO campaign ended and only now they decide that the ICO was a mistake, they needed investors' money, but they did not need tokens, and they would not pay them for the work of the ICO bounty campaigners. They thanked bounty hunters for free work and openly stated that they were not going to pay anyone. For such actions should be brought to criminal liability. And then after that, this team will continue to exist?

5thFear

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:46:26 PM

wow. They flatly refused to pay for the work of the bounty hunters. They after getting all the marketing done and taking all the time from the hunters, now just change the rules and kick them out. What a shameful act.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:15:30 PM

I was also amazed when I saw the admin saying just thank you to the bounty participants for promoting their project for them.
I do not know how a project would want to abide by regulation and use that as an excuse not to pay for the service rendered to them.
Right from the beginning, one should have known that the project is a scam. A project that says it is offering security token, yet not registers with a regulatory body and cannot provide proof of their registration.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:51:05 PM

it is always sad to read that bounty hunters are exploited and not paid. i have already experienced that myself and find such a behavior really terrible. i have absolutely no respect for such companies and for this behavior.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:16:30 AM

Team can pay in ETH or BTC. Many people advertised their project and they have to pay for advertising. I think that they will not pay anything and we can confidently say that the team of this project is fraudulent.  This information must be conveyed to investors. Partners are indicated on their website, it is necessary to write to their partners that they are scammers.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:22:41 AM

The rate T which fake projects are coming in are just alarming. That's why I always pity ICO investors the more. Although, I participated in their bounty campaign, and I'm very disappointed in DESICO. I did a lot of work campaigning for them every week. This isn't funny.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:14:43 AM

ICO projects such as DESICO disgrace the very essence of ICO activities. It is necessary to think over what needs to be done so that this will not happen again and that this campaign nowhere else can deceive people. Those of the participants who suffered from this fraudulent team and live in the country of its registration need to be reported to the police about such fraud. Such crimes should not go unpunished.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:33:59 AM

Haha! I thought as much ,before their bounty starts they claim no KYC is needed and after bounty ends they want KYC and even the KYC is just plain disaster and they told all bounty participants to stop filling KYC for now until further notice, I just knew its a big scam

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:03:12 AM

Desico team promised to pay hunters for work they offer but after the work is done they go against the agreement we had
What is the tendency they will deliver what they promised investors
If you are an investor please be wise and don't buy second round cut your loss

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:11:59 AM

I don't update too much about Desico,
but just be careful, because I don't see desico on the coinmarketcap list,
but if I suggest, it's better to invest in coins that are already in the coinmarketcap, especially ranking 1 to 50.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:45:07 AM

To be honest, now there are a lot of such cases when the project teams change the rules on the go in our favor and pretend that this is normal!
hbcenk

Activity: 476

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:11:26 AM

DESICO shows that it is not trustworthy

If you could not pay via DESI token, so you must pay via ETH or BTC
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

Desico team never wanted to pay, their manager was a pole. they thought that the scamed 2000 bounty participants would not have any consequences. free marketing on a huge scale

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:22:53 PM

These people are dishonest.There's a big theft.We have to sue these people.We must defend our rights to the end.We've worked for these immoral people for about a year.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:31:27 PM

All you bounty spammers shilling scam ICOs deserve what you get. You got scammed by the scam you were working for. Stop working for scams and this won’t happen to you you bunch of fucking idiots

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:42:40 PM

All you bounty spammers shilling scam ICOs deserve what you get. You got scammed by the scam you were working for. Stop working for scams and this won’t happen to you you bunch of fucking idiots

Desico scam team took  about 1,000 ID cards from the bounty participants

From desico telegram:

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager

✅ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DESICO KYC FOR BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS.

✅ BOUNTY ended on November 8th. Please contact @ibgceo regarding count of stakes.

✅ We ask you to complete KYC and AML procedures AFTER the DESI token sale first round finishes on November 30. We will then be able to allocate more time to you and guide you through KYC if you experience any problems.

✅ DESICO KYC will be open until token distribution which is set on the beggining of February 2019. KYC/AML procedure will be required in order to claim earned tokens, the same at it was when we were planning to have DESI utility token crowdsale. It was announced in bounty conditions and it will remail as it is legal requirement.

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
kavyte

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:45:39 PM

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. ....

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. ...
DESICO team

How come?
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:04:37 PM

You have to be scammer to survive in today's world

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:40:58 PM

Team can pay in ETH or BTC.
scammers never pay in ETH or BTC
greed, fraud, and irresponsibility - slogans of 2018

buy bitcoin
cryptolord2077

Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:48:45 PM

The worst part is that they extended the bounty for 4 weeks when they have decided to issue security tokens it wasn't as if they don't know what they are doing

They dishonoredly took advantage of the bounty hunters in advance knowing that they would not be paid anything. I myself took part in this bounty, fortunately only in one round.
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:53:57 PM

DURING BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

This is from your team when we were working

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager

✅ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DESICO KYC FOR BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS.

✅ BOUNTY ended on November 8th. Please contact @ibgceo regarding count of stakes.

✅ We ask you to complete KYC and AML procedures AFTER the DESI token sale first round finishes on November 30. We will then be able to allocate more time to you and guide you through KYC if you experience any problems.

✅ DESICO KYC will be open until token distribution which is set on the beggining of February 2019. KYC/AML procedure will be required in order to claim earned tokens, the same at it was when we were planning to have DESI utility token crowdsale. It was announced in bounty conditions

AFTER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

Cristle

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:22:59 PM

They dishonoredly took advantage of the bounty hunters in advance knowing that they would not be paid anything. I myself took part in this bounty, fortunately only in one round.
Damn. I considered this project one of the most prominent in these 2 quarters. What a pity that I spent 6 months on the promotion of this project being one of the first promoters to the masses..
adamvp

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:16:03 PM

up

Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:20:57 PM

What? I participated on many their campaigns and also passed KYC on their website. Now after doing all these things I will receive nothing?
They killed themself.

adamvp

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:21:40 PM

indeed, we as cryptocommunity should warn about such projects!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092675.msg49030777#msg49030777 please keep this thread on top too

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 10:27:34 PM

DESICO team

Another scam, it was planned way ahead for sure that it will happen like that and they used bounty participants work for free.
They must pay bounty participants or we need to show our power on their social networks. 
They can distribute security tokens, by providing KYC, simple as that.
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:48:15 PM

Damn. I considered this project one of the most prominent in these 2 quarters. What a pity that I spent 6 months on the promotion of this project being one of the first promoters to the masses..
And then you have been scammed by a fraudulent platform called desico. even there are bunch of participants have already sent their ID to the developers. Let's see what will be happening with it in the future.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:58:26 PM

This is terrible. Unfortunately, there are many such projects and bounty participants have to endure it. Bounty hunters are the most vulnerable in this situation. They don't invest in the project, and so the team thinks they can be treated so badly. This is unfair.
bartusv

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:34:02 PM

Participated in two of the  Desico bounties and I can only say that they are incompetent cheaters. When they switched from ICO to STO
they already new that they will not pay us, but they further used us to promote their project. This is what I cannot forgive.
If the project simply fails because of the market situation it is acceptable, but if they do not fail, just make fool of us that is
very underhand. Without regulations they can do anything they want. I can only promise I will advertise them for the same time
as the bounty duration was, but not on a positive way as earlier. Everybody should be aware of these scammers  and what they did.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Tomas M

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:31:25 AM

They definitely have not raised enough funds. It might be that they are lying as they say they have raised 1M usd.
Investors should start to worry as there is no bright future
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:45:37 AM

Another scammer project choose the old regular pathway to scam bounty hunters.

I suggest everyone fud their all social media and maybe don't return any money in return but prevent them to scam investors too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:48:50 AM

I hardly believed it when I first heard it. For me, this project was indicative, so many reviews and analyzes about it in the network. And in fact it turns out to be another scam.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:51:39 AM

Not a single project from those that began their journey by deception has become successful. It is a pity the time spent on work in this scam project and pity deceived investors.
burky156

Merit: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:01:54 PM

Unfortunately it turned scam Sad I worked for 5 weeks in their bounty campaigns and they have stolen my time. I don't really understand how people could trick the people and steal their money?? Don't they have shame? Don't they fear God? I always making my complaint to God and wish them clean soul for the bad people. And i am sure that they will find their answer for this robbery and they will suffer!
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:05:34 PM

There are a lot of such projects on the market right now and I think that we need to do something about it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:09:31 PM

This is just a terrible situation in which absolutely all members of the community have fallen. This also applies to investors and bauti hunters. The worst thing is that now the bounty hunters are already destroying the project’s reputation, but these guys have already collected the necessary money and today they already have money, how can they be punished?
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 12:40:34 PM

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

Ok, now this is basically a total scam, and total bullshit. I believe they all planned this, why they don't just do the STO instead of do a fake ICO and fooling bounty hunter. I hope you or other campaign participant will take this further. At least you can make a post in the scam accusation section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 and then you can alert all people in this forum and prevent them for joining or supporting this scammers. They will have no reputation in this forum.

adamvp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:45:42 PM

I don"t think even  the team is real.. maybe we should check

Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:12:51 PM

DESICO team

its that true? if indeed, how many of them have been deceived? I hope this can be a lesson for us to be careful when buying or investing in the desired coin.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:16:50 PM

It is very sad to learn of this act by the team of DESICO,a project that has got alot of people behind it as a results of the hardwork of the bounty hunters,this act shows that the team and the project itself cannot be trusted.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Galantin

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:18:43 PM

I think if we start writing about your every swami project here. They will not be less. I just see how many such projects now exist. Lots of. Projects that once did not pay for my work.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:41:09 PM

Recently, situations with such an end have begun to really show how projects really want to build relationships with the community. Now everyone wants to attract money, but in this way it is simply impossible. Sooner or later, people will understand how to deal with it.
Hektur

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:59:28 PM

Recently, situations with such an end have begun to really show how projects really want to build relationships with the community. Now everyone wants to attract money, but in this way it is simply impossible. Sooner or later, people will understand how to deal with it.
People can´t fight with that, the only way how to protect investors is to regulate the market, USA and China is working on it Wink.

myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:19:38 PM

<<sniff>>

DESICO team

I don't agree on the statement of Ingrida that they will not going to pay their bounty hunters after they had been working for 11 weeks of spreading the good new of DESICO. If they can't give a token due to being a security token then they should pay them in ETH to the amount equivalent to their promise token. DESICO team should be fair enough to the people who work with their project.
This is a strategy of taking advantage of the weakness of bounty hunters as we have no power to force them to pay.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:28:21 PM

Currently, there are many ICO projects that are fraudulent, which seems to be part of this cryptocurrency market, we need to be more careful. I think we are still lucky that we are bounty hunters instead of investors

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:00:54 PM

Wooh! That was a long week of promoting a scam ICO. Too bad our hard working bounty hunters won't get paid for this. I hope these people (scammers) will get their karma as soon as possible. They are the parasite in crypto.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:31:57 PM

I don't agree on the statement of Ingrida that they will not going to pay their bounty hunters after they had been working for 11 weeks of spreading the good new of DESICO. If they can't give a token due to being a security token then they should pay them in ETH to the amount equivalent to their promise token. DESICO team should be fair enough to the people who work with their project.
This is a strategy of taking advantage of the weakness of bounty hunters as we have no power to force them to pay.
She ignores this sentence because she has nothing to say. Because it is a pre-planned scam.
Remember the name Laimonas Noreika - a scammer.

https://www.facebook.com/laimonas.noreika
Gastronomist

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:39:55 PM

This project could be the most disgusting project I've ever seen.The award program has been going on for nearly 1 year.This is a total theft.Never trust these men.Don't buy your tokens with money.

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:43:30 PM

yesterday I saw humancoin, and now DESICO. oh shit too many losses that must be felt by the bounty hunter.

but in the end, the bounty hunter must accept this situation, nothing to do.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tron

Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:07:33 PM

yesterday I saw humancoin, and now DESICO. oh shit too many losses that must be felt by the bounty hunter.

but in the end, the bounty hunter must accept this situation, nothing to do.
Why nothing to do? Do you want to convince the hunters to leave everything as it is? Hunters can try to make the scammers no longer make a profit.
Tomas M

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:17:57 PM

Bounty hunters must be rewarded. Or it has to be spread everywhere
Stabilitelim

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:33:40 PM

Everyone has to do something about this project.The men are liars and thieves.What can we do about these people.Please, let's find someone to help us.
Cristle

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:47:11 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 09:03:14 PM by Cristle

And then you have been scammed by a fraudulent platform called desico. even there are bunch of participants have already sent their ID to the developers. Let's see what will be happening with it in the future.
Yes you think correctly. I couldn't complete KYC on website, but still other hunters suffered.
DESICO actually can pay in eth for hunters, but undoubtedly this will not happen.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:20:19 PM

I think there needs to be a way or manner to fix situations as this
T is becoming alarming

First it was Mixin project refusing to pay
Then Twogap
Now it’s Desico

Why are bounty hunters (global social marketers) treated as this
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:23:07 PM

Damn i did some work for them and here is the result.

What a waste of time. I hope they don't get a single penny for their sale.

deadthings

Activity: 1106
Merit: 255

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:47:31 PM

These people have no shame!
This situation can not be left without consequences, because it will be an example to others how easily they can scam bounty supporters!

Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:54:23 PM

Most of the bounty managers are mean and they treat bounty hunters like shit which is appalling, this has been repeating itself over the years and I think only what can help is a form of regulation to ensure the bounty is administered by rules and regulations devoid of clauses like " the team or bounty manager reserve the right to make changes "
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:18:27 PM

This team is a big scammer, they robbed bounty hunter on a day light... We need to stand against injustice of those useless project that took the work of bounty participant for granted,
johanesrobin

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:40:55 PM

one more. the more ico scam I get sick of seeing this. I have the same experience and it's not easy because we have worked a few weeks to get a reward. in time we know that our time has been wasted and we have nothing.
deadthings

Activity: 1106
Merit: 255

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:41:43 PM

It is a bit off topic, so sorry OP.

Most of the bounty managers are mean and they treat bounty hunters like shit which is appalling, this has been repeating itself over the years and I think only what can help is a form of regulation to ensure the bounty is administered by rules and regulations devoid of clauses like " the team or bounty manager reserve the right to make changes "

It will not work out. It all depends on bounty hunters. Do not join to the campaigns managed by unfair and unprofessional managers and always leave your opinion in their trust section. This system will sooner or later eliminate cheaters. But Twitter and FB bounty hunters join to every campaign without thinking, and this is the worst.  

cbrrider

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:44:05 PM

Would anyone be willing to give me a rundown on what happened here?

whats a bounty hunter?

thanks
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:55:49 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 02:46:45 PM by wgd

Here is the face of the scammer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-77Vn6G080

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWYI7OVcx4E

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:03:15 AM

That's what was going to happen. You guys never do a research about an ICO before joining in the bounty campaign. A proper research would give you a nice bounty. Not every bounty out there is scam. So, choose wisely and promote a single ICO. Not all the shit you see.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:45:06 AM

Yes you think correctly. I couldn't complete KYC on website, but still other hunters suffered.
DESICO actually can pay in eth for hunters, but undoubtedly this will not happen.
They carried out a very strict check of KYC, limited the deadlines for filing an application for KYC. Now I am pleased that I did not. These scammers can still sell the identification of bounty hunters. Proponents of KYC testing can clearly see that KYC testing for bounty hunters is a very dangerous and illegal undertaking. Many people thought the DESICO team was normal and could be trusted with their data. Convinced that it is not safe?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
binhvo1505

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:53:41 AM

DESICO is a bad project and has a bad team. They often scam investors and our efforts, and then they apologize to us. just like that and there's nothing attached. They complete the job, cheat and they have a lot of money to spend. we lose our effort and lose money. We need protection!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
aleks01083

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:40:49 AM

DESICO-real scammers!Such projects should be punished!

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:54:05 AM

Yes, a strange situation, first forced all the hunters to go through KYC and then announced that they could not give rewards to hunters

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:05:53 AM

the work done for 11 weeks is only given thanks.
has this project succeeded in reaching the softcup?
if they succeed, the bounty hunters should get the results of their work.
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:50:18 AM

the work done for 11 weeks is only given thanks.
has this project succeeded in reaching the softcup?
if they succeed, the bounty hunters should get the results of their work.

I dont think they managed to reach softcap. Thats why they took the decision to change their tokens from utility to security.
In simple words the ICO was a failure and there is no point in discussing further.

dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:35:08 AM

This is a campaign that has been working on for about a year.
I don't think he's collecting money.Everything was not real, and they finally decided to implement such a method.They're bad people, and they need to stay away.
trash321

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:49:57 AM

I see that a very large number of people took part in this project. I hope that those who participated in Twitter and facebook have already begun to repost DESICO with a hash tag #DESICO-SCAM
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:01:22 AM

I took part in the first bounty then they started second bounty, right there I knew something was wrong. If a project refuse to fulfill their end of the bargain first time, I will not trust them for second time. I got it out of the project quickly. It us unfortunate it turn out to be scam.
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:15:11 PM

I am really disappointed, there is no responsibility from the developer, not even paying the hunters at all
Tylev

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:01:01 PM

Yes, a strange situation, first forced all the hunters to go through KYC and then announced that they could not give rewards to hunters
Therefore, supporters of KYC verification for bounty hunters need to seriously consider what this KYC verification gives us good. It is beneficial only to scammers who can sell our identification data. The excuse is that multiple accounts are deleted in this way, illegal KYC verification does not justify. Our rights should not be violated under the guise of such a seemingly noble goal. In general, to fight multiple accounts is not the task of the ICO teams, this is the problem of the forum. The ICO teams are too active in using this excuse to end up harming us ten times more.
Unfortunately, now any seemingly good ICO project may turn out to be fraudulent, whatever research we do. And an example of this are the scammers of the ICO DESICO team.
Gastronomist

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:45:58 PM

Stay away from this project.They used people for 10 months and they didn't pay any money.They just made a simple apology.They stole a lot of credentials.Please visit these companies and sue them.

kaito.

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:48:33 PM

this is the worst, bounty hunter should join together and made this known to public, if not there will be many "desico" after this who just reward bounty hunter with thank's, seriously 10 whole month rewarded with thank's.
from this we can learn that there should be a contract from ICO dev and bounty hunter that known to public so if ICO project refuse to pay we can sue them.
adamvp

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:27:42 PM

It is a test for cryptocommunity!

Cashi

Merit: 48

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:01:30 PM

I hope, it will be taken legal action about such scammers. It's a real dishonest behaviour to let someone promote a product and later just don't pay. Such people need to get legal consequences.

Smiley Smiley
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:05:56 PM

Stay away from this project.They used people for 10 months and they didn't pay any money.They just made a simple apology.They stole a lot of credentials.Please visit these companies and sue them.
This is doubly cynical, do not pay and organize KYC with the collection of personal documents of participants. Scammers need to be punished.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:19:09 PM

Seen and read a lot of this Desico scam project, and this is the first time I read a project shifting from ICO to STO to scam their workers, I hope no other ICO will do this, they deserve to be punished for this it's wrong and bounty hunters do not deserve this.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:39:53 PM

Desico used the hunters for promoting the project and then decided not to pay the hunters. They switched from ICO to
STO and they were asking the hunters to make KYC+AML and now they say will not pay hunters only will thank to them.
Desico should pay high price for this decision and all the investors should be aware what they did to the hunters.
Aniwura

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:49:19 PM

I think it is high time bounty hunters started having union, most especially one voice, in order to defend their rights through collective judicial means. I believe that after working for someone, the person should should be paid his due reward based on agreement.
I read about Desico and at a point I felt it is likely not going to succeed, because it is not fully compliant to regulation.
m0Ray

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:09:46 PM

I have long said that this project should not be trusted. I even in the thread they wrote about it! And to me in private messages he wrote a lot of people claimed that I'm wrong. As a result, we see this information)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:17:47 PM

DESICO team

Mostly I agree with you, I don't see any progress in their project and many members has no solutions with their problems, you can see it at their telegram channel. I leave this program with many reason and now I see that is the best decisions I take. I should learn from this one and maybe try to take point how to chose the right program to join.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:38:49 PM

you really don't get treated well as a bounty hunter. there is nothing you can do about it, and bounty operators are taking advantage of that. i would never trust such a company again.  Roll Eyes
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:58:40 PM

Desico is very disrespectful to the hunters. They used them for their  bounty campaigns and then at the end decided not pay them. This practice should stop and project like DESICO need to be flagged and all the investors alarmed.
tothanhtuan

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:14:33 AM

"They say will not pay hunters only will thank to them.". What i have heard ? lmao! I don't work for anyone for free. If you guys promote Desico for a long time then you can demote Desico now. I will announce Desico is a scam on my youtube channel rightaway.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:19:28 PM

"They say will not pay hunters only will thank to them.". What i have heard ? lmao! I don't work for anyone for free. If you guys promote Desico for a long time then you can demote Desico now. I will announce Desico is a scam on my youtube channel rightaway.
Yes, this should be done by all bounty hunters who have the opportunity to spread information as widely as possible. Our duty is to cast scamers to hell.
JohnMacZeppelin

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:27:43 PM

Yes, yes, I also heard about this terrible deception. I would like to ask the investors of this project what you will do with these tokens, because this project will simply be destroyed. I think that you were so deceived as the bounty hunters.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:50:30 AM

I worked for this project for 7 weeks and ended up with bad news.
I just found out and I'm very disappointed with Desico Project.
arifteguhr

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:57:22 AM

so many lists of ico scams this year. making actually the worse ico that now many people are increasingly fraudulent. very sad.I have stopped investing inico since mid-2018 because of a lot of fraud

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:32:32 AM

Yes, yes, I also heard about this terrible deception. I would like to ask the investors of this project what you will do with these tokens, because this project will simply be destroyed. I think that you were so deceived as the bounty hunters.
I saw in Telegram Chat that many investors are glad that desico has cheated on bounty hunters. These fools think that the project will live on. It died the day the bounty hantnry were deceived.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:37:28 AM

Desico is ERC20 non compliant token how can they call them self security token??? Desico is scam friend be vigilant and their dishonest teams have wanted precious time and energy of hunters with a simple answer that's very bad...

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:44:39 AM

This won't be the end of clash like this, most of these developers are just here to rake in free money and nothing else, and will do anything to have their ways. Assuming they were paying Google for advertisement fee and later changed from ICO to STO will they go and ask google for refund. It is time people start demanding for weekly payout to curb situations like this

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:20:11 PM

This won't be the end of clash like this, most of these developers are just here to rake in free money and nothing else, and will do anything to have their ways. Assuming they were paying Google for advertisement fee and later changed from ICO to STO will they go and ask google for refund. It is time people start demanding for weekly payout to curb situations like this
This is a good idea, but difficult to implement yet. Although, on the other hand, already many bounty hunters refused to work because of scammers like desico.
Automaticbae

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:59:16 PM

This is so sad to hear that DESICO have turned out to be SCAM. It is sad because they do not reward hunters because of this ICO to STO shit. Who is going to believe that crap for crying out loud. I hope they burn sooner than later. Now they have used hunters before realizing they won't pay them. What's the date of Investors thereafter if this is the case?
xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:59:05 PM

Its kinda humorous to see how they act so nonchalantly in this situation as this could seriously damage their reputation. They better find some solution that would be satisfactional to both parties even if its not in the form of their STO tokens.
DenysM

Merit: 118

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:31:20 PM

Its kinda humorous to see how they act so nonchalantly in this situation as this could seriously damage their reputation. They better find some solution that would be satisfactional to both parties even if its not in the form of their STO tokens.

They do not want to seek any solutions. They collect money in Fiat and can agree with the participants of the bounty on payments. It is possible that the pool should be reduced and this is normal, but they are obliged to pay the people who advertised their project.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

I cant believe in it, but it really true, they have so serious plans . also hard bounty rules - and they simple dont want to pay. it so simple for them
e@symode

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:48:21 PM

What surprises me most is the fact that they are silent, that is, it turns out that these guys don't care. Today we have a large number of good projects that have conducted ICO and also paid bounty and are developing quite normally today.
adamvp

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:51:10 PM

What is strange their telegram is still alive :|

wgd
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:50:36 PM

@marinerpj is a person on a desico telegram that insults everyone. he hype another project HOWDOO, he turned out to be a scam and he did not pay for the bounty. Another proof ...

Look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2118652

On the @marinerpj telegram

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
Gwapo

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:58:18 PM

There were several red flags within DESICO project already.
They have no real purpose or incentive to run the project other than being a mere cash grab.

I saw my friends join DESICO's bonus campaign and they were able to sell a lot of money. Why do they have to scam?

That doesn't mean they will not scam. THat's just a way of advertising and getting as many members as possible before going AWOL.
adamvp

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:20:08 AM

Yeah I remember their talks now "how are you/what's the weather style" :/

terahash
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:23:06 AM

I feel very confused,some people say desico is scam but the dev team in the group is still active.
but the fact is that Desico did not pay bounty hunters and that was very unfair
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:29:24 AM

it was a nightmare for the bounty hunter and I was lucky because it was not one of the bounty participants or in other words I was lucky not to be one of the victims
Imagine, how disappointing it was after working for 11 weeks but it did not produce anything, it was a very long time for the bounty program, even those who only worked 1 month would be disappointed especially those who joined from the beginning of the bounty
Hopefully there is no more bounty scam because bounty hunters also need appreciation for their work
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:52:51 AM

I feel very confused,some people say desico is scam but the dev team in the group is still active.
DEVs is still active in the forum because they have not yet done with their shitty STO to grab money. Everyone should not put their attention to this one and move to a better ico that supported by binance, tron or even ripple.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:55:47 AM

Another shitty team, scamming bounty hunters. I did some work for them too and regretting now.

dodocum

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:51:30 PM

This fraudster is now very bored. A constructive step for them is still not discarded and hopefully, these fraudsters will end.  Huh

adamvp

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:32:59 PM

Look at their chat style talks...

Robotbitcoin22

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:34:20 PM

Add another list of ico scams. now ico really cannot be trusted completely. even though their team is clear or not. many cases have occurred and investors have been harmed
makerst

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:07:11 PM

The fact that today this project is being discussed in this wonderful forum in such a terrible sense is certainly a blow to the reputation of the project, so I support everyone who believes that DESICO is really a scam project. I hope that investors will have time to sell tokens.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:12:11 PM

The fact that today this project is being discussed in this wonderful forum in such a terrible sense is certainly a blow to the reputation of the project, so I support everyone who believes that DESICO is really a scam project. I hope that investors will have time to sell tokens.
Today, this company is deceiving Not only investors, but also all the Bounty members of the company who worked on the popularity of this project. It is a pity that we were deceived.
Gargo

Activity: 585

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

Scammers should to be punished!
Unfortunately, it can be very difficult and long taking to prove a scam with non payment of bounty rewards.
Desico collected the documents needed to pass KYC verification and to distribute to those who pass verification bounty rewards, which they did not pay, so they collect data illegally. Everyone can report them as data harvesting here:

https://www.interpol.int/Forms/Report_a_crime
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:50:31 PM

This is despicable and fraudulent, First it is not clear if they are dully cleared by relevant authorities to offer securities. If they say they cannot pay bounty hunters with securities, they should pay them in USD or in Ether.There are no laws that state that a company cannot spend whatever they deem fit as cost for publicity which is what bounty hunters did  for them.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:53:03 PM

I was shocked when i got the news that we will not be rewarded for prompting desico, i don't know what desico was thinking when they started the bounty campaign at first now that the project has raised fund they are too greedy to pay bounty participants who worked for them.
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:10:03 PM

That is not a good yardstick to know if the STO is a scam or not the dev is active because they haven't achieved their aim which is to collect more money, what can you use to quality someone that do not pay you for service you rendered based on agreement you had which is that you will be paid for the service when your work is completed.

adamvp

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:05:44 AM

What about their ratings at icoportals?

babyxxbaby

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

They opened thread in the announcements. But then I did not even think about the fact that they can be a Scam. The community assistant answered all the questions. But now I realize I was wrong. Beware!
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:59:04 AM

It's hard to say whether they wanted to scam participants of the bounty program from the very beginning, or they are just so unprofessional that they do not know how to do it.
They are certainly not trustworthy as an employer and, above all, as a project.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:27:01 AM

Of course, their Telegram is still alive, because they want to continue their activity, leaving bounty hunters behind. The next ones they deceive are investors.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:47:25 AM

Of course, their Telegram is still alive, because they want to continue their activity, leaving bounty hunters behind. The next ones they deceive are investors.

This is a bad precedent, I hope this is the last one, they don't have a conscience, they should at least compensate their promoters by paying them with tradeable token if they do not want to give their own tokens, I hope investors will not invest here anymore.
whyrqa-1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:20:30 PM

Well, just saw this message from a community-manager in their Telegram bounty-group:

Hi Lucas, as promised unfortunately I did not get an answer from the team in details. The message is that they are working on a procedure that would allow bounty participants to claim their reward. I will have more info on this upcoming week

Source: https://t.me/desicobounty/8261

Let's see if they're just trying to play out time or if they come up with a solution.
It seems to me that they will still be deceiving. Their deception began even when they invented a complex form filling KYC. Only a passport and an online photo. No other documents are accepted. I have all the time rejected the documents provided.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:10:25 PM

Well, just saw this message from a community-manager in their Telegram bounty-group:

Hi Lucas, as promised unfortunately I did not get an answer from the team in details. The message is that they are working on a procedure that would allow bounty participants to claim their reward. I will have more info on this upcoming week

Let's see if they're just trying to play out time or if they come up with a solution.

Solution? I don't think so. The mere fact they kept changing the rules. Maybe they will move the goal posts for the bounty hunters further so that you keep hoping while they have no intention to pay you all along.

Please tweet or retweet.

https://medium.com/@scambust/desico-shady-practices-avoid-future-financial-losses-from-scams-7a07b9ae8049

https://twitter.com/scambust/status/1083843034058436609

adamvp

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:32:06 AM

I don't trust them!
It is too late

adamvp

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:30:55 PM

Ok Desico!
You have 24h hours!
Solution is easy:
They should have some their own privatw funds, they should pay with it now!

powerman24

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:34:33 PM

Participated in two Desico bounty campaigns and they were lasting long, dedicated lot of time to spread out the word about this project. Nothing seemed for me that it is a scam. At the end the team decided not to pay the hunters and only they know the reason for it. This is an example how a perspective project can turn into SCAM when the team behind is incompetent and not capable for finding solutions to the problem.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Snaic

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:09:03 AM

They opened thread in the announcements. But then I did not even think about the fact that they can be a Scam. The community assistant answered all the questions. But now I realize I was wrong. Beware!
I see that you are still wearing another fraudulent signature - continue to advertise the fork of ethereum - Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV), which, like Ethereum Nowa (ETN), turned out to be fraud and information about their creation was distributed only in order to seize the secret keys of holders' purses ethereum under the pretext of distributing these free forks.
I recommend to quickly remove this signature, otherwise your account may be banned. Unfortunately, now fraud is everywhere and it has become very difficult for us to distinguish the fraudulent ICO project from the non-fraudulent one.

adamvp

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:28:52 AM

The market is quite full.. there is no space for new projects..
But STO seemed  to have some future, anyway some people tricked by desico join this telegram channel:
@desicobounty1 https://t.me/desicobounty1
Yeah, i know they know where I live, but this scam is too big to stay quiet!!

Hektur

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:35:06 AM

They cheated bounty hunters but they are really scam? I think that they still want to solve that situation, they didnt stop the communication.

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:41:40 PM

At this time we face lot of ico that get already scammed so I supposed don't need such legit presentation of the project much better on the price that they already reach on their token sale.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:09:14 PM

I also suspect that the desico team is pulling time. They want to gain time for the next phase of investment collect.
bartusv

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:44:02 PM

Desico team is unprofessional and incompetent and they are not aware what problem they are causing with this for
themselves. They will become trustless and lose integrity and will pay a very high price for not paying the hunters.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:35:16 PM

But STO seemed  to have some future, anyway some people tricked by desico join this telegram channel:
STO has future? are you joking with me? They are not even regulated or registered to the regulators. Look at so many STO of crypto have already traded below the ico price. Neufund and polymath can become an example there is no a lot of differences between ico and sto

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:33:16 PM

STO has future? are you joking with me? They are not even regulated or registered to the regulators. Look at so many STO of crypto have already traded below the ico price. Neufund and polymath can become an example there is no a lot of differences between ico and sto
I think they collected a very small amount and decided that the bounty hunters would have a negative impact on the rate of the token. Therefore, they came up with a reason not to pay.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:39:37 PM

I am very glad that people do not forget this fact and constantly submit it to an increasing number of people. I also hope that this project will not be able to do anything and its reputation will not just be destroyed. I hope that the developers will be punished for this.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:02:05 PM

There are really too many of these scam bounties. In addition, bounty hunter are treated really bad. If that does not change soon, someday no one will participate in a bounty if there is no pay anyway.  Sad
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:20:21 PM

i agree, when they are handling their bounty participants (and they are just as employees, did not they?), they will threat employees the same, and customers are below on that scale, so project is without perspective - so it should not interest investors
all projects must have fair relationship to bounty participants, since that is their marketing division
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:44:33 PM

I support you mate i did there telegram bounty vutbi couldn't get any reward from them i don't here from there developer

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:13:57 PM

Participated in two out of their bounty campaigns and put lot of energy and work advertising Desico. There was no single
sign that they are scammers. These kind of behavior will destroy their project and they are not aware how big mistake they
are doing by not paying out the hunters for their work done.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
mewtea

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:19:16 PM

They can't finish a bounty program than I doubt they will ever be able to finish a platfrom they promise, or atleast with a quality.
yescrypto

Activity: 319

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:23:41 PM

Don't tell me this is real about them upon the whole kyc they requested for, imagain those stupid project rejected my ID saying it's not qualified for the kyc, am glad I never dropped more of my ID. I also noticed those projects always worried about kyc is always fishy to me.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:35:41 PM

I didn't expect a project that looked good and almost perfect could be a sudden scam. It's a smart and intelligent person controlling it. Sometimes we find it difficult to assess projects, whether the project is good and real or it will only be a scam like DESICO. May they be eternal in hell.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:39:06 PM

If there are reports like these, might as well stay away from it. This is very alarming as an investor. Most people will think that this is just a new made to bad mouth a competitor but I don't think it is. This person reported it so that others will no fall to their dark plans just like other scam ICO's. It is very rare to join a legit ICO nowadays. Passing on this won't hurt and we can just proceed with the next investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ElenaN

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:38:29 PM

As far as I remember, this is not the first project that leaves bounty hunters in this way!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:50:14 PM

As far as I remember, this is not the first project that leaves bounty hunters in this way!

There's a lot of it, and they have one reason to another, but this is the first time I read ICO turned STO then denying bounty hunters payment and claim they are legit, any project that does not keep their promise is a scam, they are full of deceit hope they will not become successful or many ICO will follow their bad example.

tamango

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:53:23 PM

what a scam! I participated in bounty campaign and now I will receive nothing.... this is really a not correct behaviour... I really hope they will fail into mud soon!
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:34:34 PM

Yeah, I can not believe Desico is SCAM. It seemed like a well-organized project in which it was tempting to invest. Bounty campaigns were even more tempting. It is disappointing to take part in this campaign for 11 weeks, and then find out that it is SCAM. Unfortunately, other projects that looked good, like Kepler and Elisia, are SCAM. Not always rigorous research gets rid of SCAM projects. We have to face reality and move on.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
atjiat

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:42:18 PM

Yeah, I can not believe Desico is SCAM. It seemed like a well-organized project in which it was tempting to invest. Bounty campaigns were even more tempting. It is disappointing to take part in this campaign for 11 weeks, and then find out that it is SCAM. Unfortunately, other projects that looked good, like Kepler and Elisia, are SCAM. Not always rigorous research gets rid of SCAM projects. We have to face reality and move on.
Today there is a lot of information about this company, but in most cases it contradicts itself. Based on this, we can say for sure that the company is not going to pay anyone for the work, But the development of the project will probably continue.
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:53:24 PM

As a bounty hunter, I was very disappointed with this project, the Desico team did not respect us, if they failed ico, they should stop the campaign,
Bugatti73

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:58:34 PM

That's sad, i spent a lot of time for their campaigns. Bounty and airdrop  tasks. But nevermind, there are a lot of cool projects!
taisaoem1380
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:00:27 PM

They changed their mind. If it's true, everyone should support them. Help this project grow.
 Grin Grin Grin
(Excerpt from their admin)

Dear bounty participants,

After discussions with all parties the possible ways to reward bounty participants we have prepared a procedure that would allow to claim DESI tokens:

✅Invoice. Since DESI is a security token, bounty participants will be required to submit their invoices to DESICO. We will provide you with the draft of the invoice.

✅KYC. The Know Your Customer (KYC) system is a must. The KYC system will be opened during the STO. The exact dates for KYC for bounty participants will be announced.

✅Distribution. The tokens will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the token sale.

✅Stake count. We will count the stakes until 21st of January 2019 and you will be able to see the equivalent in DESI tokens in the file that we will share with you.
Malamok101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:13:40 PM

Lot of good investment and good ico that i've already know get scammed same as desico I don't what is the point because at the beginning of the project was perfectly good and same as their presentation.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:19:24 PM

Lucky I was not able to.continue joining bounty campaigns with this project. At first I really believe on this one and thinking that the project has a good team. However, since I was also having some hectic schedules I failed to work with them. Now that news came that the project was scam, I was a little bit happy that I did not become part of it.
Nivelir

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:33:56 PM

The guys have news, I advise you to look in their group, as far as I understand, these guys decided to give some tokens to their bounty hunters, so look at all the same. I think that this information may please you.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:51:14 PM

The guys have news, I advise you to look in their group, as far as I understand, these guys decided to give some tokens to their bounty hunters, so look at all the same. I think that this information may please you.
They say they have come up with a way to pay for the work. But at the same time, the reward is still not counted. Doesn't it seem strange to you? Is it a drag on time?
ishirut009

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:11:15 AM

If you are doubtful about this post please watch this YouTube video from DESICO CEO

DESICO team

ohh my, i got manipulated too by desico as a bounty hunter, its a shame i couldn't identify them as a scam before. That's why right now, its okay to do few bounty that is genuine, atleast i am sure that they will pay me when the ico turns good. Desico is just a waste of time. lesson learned though.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:25:43 AM

They will be hounded by bounty hunters whom they refuse payment and any project they create will not get support because they did not know that bounty hunters are also investors, and if there's a new investor I'm pretty sure they will see this threads and discussions for reference.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:29:48 AM

More and more projects claiming to raise funds as a result of ICO are not fulfilling their obligations to bounty hunters.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vektrum

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:20:14 AM

Don't tell me this is real about them upon the whole kyc they requested for, imagain those stupid project rejected my ID saying it's not qualified for the kyc, am glad I never dropped more of my ID. I also noticed those projects always worried about kyc is always fishy to me.
In this ICO project, many documents of my friends who tried to pass the KYC check at DESICO were rejected. Therefore, I argue that the verification of KYC, if it is not carried out at the initial stage of the project, is aimed at not paying the tokens to bounty hunters. The ICO DESICO team used various combinations of fraudulent activities and therefore this project should not be completed successfully. It is necessary to make every effort so that such projects do not appear in the future.
Maknae09

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:22:38 AM

DESICO team

At first sight I already suspected this desico project will be a big scam. Well, we bounty hunters not just going to do some thing here, we can turn the table and bring down desico as we advertise project in the market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:59:19 AM

DESICO team

Why part take on a project like this if you can find more promising projects in the market? Don't you ever study first before joining? Well honestly I am not prone to scam as I find the most promising ICO's at the moment.

Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:20:35 AM

DESICO team

Why part take on a project like this if you can find more promising projects in the market? Don't you ever study first before joining? Well honestly I am not prone to scam as I find the most promising ICO's at the moment.
Nobody is perfect when it comes to choosing bounty campaign, it is nothing but luck when your hardwork is rewarded, i will give you one example,
Envion raised $100M and the bounty pool is 2% of total raised, the project couldn't continue bcos of a greedy ceo and it failed who will predict that a project which raised that much will fail and bounty hunters will work for vain.

Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:23:05 AM

In this ICO project, many documents of my friends who tried to pass the KYC check at DESICO were rejected. Therefore, I argue that the verification of KYC, if it is not carried out at the initial stage of the project, is aimed at not paying the tokens to bounty hunters. The ICO DESICO team used various combinations of fraudulent activities and therefore this project should not be completed successfully. It is necessary to make every effort so that such projects do not appear in the future.
Yesterday the community manager has updated bounty participants that desico will pay but participants will have to send invoice and pass kyc which is understandable, hope they will fulfill their promise this time around.

Fuer Ae

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:37:39 AM

The funniest is that after switching to STO they still ask hunters to continue with their work by extending their bounty campaign for another 4weeks.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:45:11 AM

they get what they deserve, they lose a lot of trust from investors because of what they do to the bounty hunter, I feel happy to hear that project name  is tainted because they don't pay the bounty hunter and it's very embarrassing

a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:34:40 PM

Where is that written? This is nonsense, I can not believe it. They are even bolder than I thought. Who will advertise this scam?
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:40:59 PM

Where is that written? This is nonsense, I can not believe it. They are even bolder than I thought. Who will advertise this scam?
Bounty participants did not know it. After they passed KYC afte the end of bounty they came with the announcement that they will no distribute any tokens to bounty hunters.

coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:41:05 PM

Definitely, no bounty hunters will continue to do work and they have no place here because they cannot be trusted with the whole community screaming this is a scam project I don't think investors will be interested to invest here, they are employing deceit, if they have done this to bounty hunters what more to investors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
doycku

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:02:23 PM

Definitely, no bounty hunters will continue to do work and they have no place here because they cannot be trusted with the whole community screaming this is a scam project I don't think investors will be interested to invest here, they are employing deceit, if they have done this to bounty hunters what more to investors.
I think that we can see real results only after a certain time. If the company meets the conditions before the investor, then this is already a big plus.
coinbirds

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:50:49 PM

It seems that the Desico team has changed it`s mind and they will pay the hunters.
We have to stay united and monitor the situation how it is progressing.
We should not let the ICOs to make fool out of hunters and doing free advertising to them.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:14:05 PM

It seems that the Desico team has changed it`s mind and they will pay the hunters.
We should not let the ICOs to make fool out of hunters and doing free advertising to them.
They promised, but still did not count the reward. Could not do it for more than two months. It turns out that they were not even going to pay, if they did not consider the reward relying.
Gargo

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:28:54 PM

They promised, but still did not count the reward. Could not do it for more than two months. It turns out that they were not even going to pay, if they did not consider the reward relying.

I think everything is already counted. Unfortunately, the amount of rewards is just about 10% of what was promised at the beginning of the bounty program. We'll see if they pay at all.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:09:46 PM

I am a previous member on this desico bounty campaign. But sad to say, they are not complying on their promise to give our bounty tokens. I just wasted much time doing advertisement to this worthless scam project.

lutcor

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:10:21 PM

As I recall, many have said that this project does not want to pay anything to their bounty hunters, now it seems to me that most of the people are really just fooled. I heard that the admins said they could pay, but this is not accurate. I think this project is scam.
cryptobae10

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:05:35 PM

The latest updates on Desico is not too good
The spreadsheet has been released and there is an immense slash in rewards
Look up the bounty chat for more info

Gargo

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:55:44 AM

The latest updates on Desico is not too good
The spreadsheet has been released and there is an immense slash in rewards
Look up the bounty chat for more info

Apart from the fact that instead of the promised amounts, only $20k was allocated as a bounty pool. The basic mistake in counting was made, the amounts should not be calculated on the basis of the number of tokens, but on the basis of the allocated stakes.
It is just a shame.
siena23

Activity: 2352

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 11:02:32 AM

What the hell is this, I'm a Desico bounty participant, Tim talked to himself. His statement is unacceptable. May God repay your actions. A good ICO project is now scarce. I am also concerned about myself and the bounty hunters.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:05:44 AM

It's sad when you work for a long time, and some kind of project gives a surprise and makes an announcement about the change in payments!
valek.bruno

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:37:39 PM

For a long time there was no news from the bounty hunters of this project. Did you manage to get anything from this project or nothing came out and the last statement that the project would still pay the bounty turned out to be a hoax?
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:39:24 PM

Yes, I went to their telegrams and they really try to continue their activities as if nothing had happened. True, I do not know what they are doing there now. I went to this topic to find out how are these scammers doing. A lot of my friends worked for this DESICO for free. Such deceptive projects must permanently leave the cryptocurrency market. The way they cheated bounty hunters should not go unpunished.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:48:11 PM

I hope this thing will not happen to other ICO just to guaranty that they will not send their rewards to bounty hunters and get free marketing, I don't know what these people are thinking are they happy that their project is getting bad feedback from the community.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sonicwave

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:45:20 PM

A lot of bad reviews about the project, but in the beginning he showed himself to be of high quality and most importantly profitable. Yes, most likely no longer receive profits from him and he uses the investment of gullible people.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:50:26 PM

A lot of bad reviews about the project, but in the beginning he showed himself to be of high quality and most importantly profitable. Yes, most likely no longer receive profits from him and he uses the investment of gullible people.
It seems to me that it is even difficult to assume the number of those users who have paid attention to the beautiful words of the Desico scammers. I think that today the faces are open and everyone knows who is who.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:35:53 PM

It is quite unimaginable to see a project that claims to be regulated, yet found wanting of trust. My thought has always been that if a project is truly regulated, it should have a high level of trust in the the mind of investors,but the case seem to be different with some so projects. They are not regulated, yet they claim they are. Nothing to show for the backings of SEC.
Gargo

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:08:36 AM

That's the point, they was focused only on the profit, but they forgot thanks to who they was able to collect this profit. Every project should take care of supporters, not treat them as something that you can throw away at any time without consequences.
adamvp

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:35:00 PM

Has the situation  with desico bounty rewards  been clarified?
Did they pay to bounty hunters appropriate remuneration ?
That was outrageous issue what they wanted to do I hope it was resolved!

Chomsy
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:49:41 PM

All these projects have really dealt with hunters. It's just so bad that after months of hardwork, either the team come up with ugly stories about payment or they turn to insulting hunters.
Chomsy
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:51:50 PM

Has the situation  with desico bounty rewards  been clarified?
Did they pay to bounty hunters appropriate remuneration ?
That was outrageous issue what they wanted to do I hope it was resolved!

They are not the only ones ooo.. Many of such project now. Admin for one I recently participated in is raining insults upon insults on hunters on the telegram group. How will such person make heaven? Chai..
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:56:04 PM

Sound like was really bad if they actualy a exit scam project, lucky i not participate at their bounty program. To much failed or scam ICO on 2018-2019 because the populer of cryptocurrency market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
adamvp

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:37:30 PM

Is Desico proven scam? Or did they maybe pay bounty workers for work done?
This whole case is big shame for they and it is very  sad  what happened!

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:26:01 PM

Desico proved itself a long time ago as a scam when they did not pay to the bounty hunters and didn’t even pay the bounty manager. I already knew at this time that this was a scam
darkangel

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:56:07 PM

DESICO team

This situation is prevalent in the crypto community. Project developers often seek for Cheap marketing services through bounty hunters but after these tasks they subtly scam them. I think the best way to handle these issues is to avoid bounties conducted by these cheats and join only bounties from reputable managers, that is the only way to save yourself of the stress and time
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:59:46 PM

Put to the aside your anger and disappointment of not getting paid and look at the quote.
It clearly shows the inability to distribute the Security tokens and it has legit legal reasons. I wonder how other STOs which are using bounty hunters will deal with this.

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:57:21 PM

Its very sad that Desico has turned out that way. You  just cant believe it that through all these hardwork and dedication, Desico treated bounty hunters badly. I'm wondering how other STOs will treat bounty hunters too.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Wallflower28

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:01:41 PM

Who is the bounty manager of Desico? I have heard this campaign on my friends at telegram but I don`t even participate with their ICO or bounty. Well, I think this should be placed at scam thread so that people here in this community will be informed that desico is a scam project.
Until now, there is no yet a utopia regarding with ICO projects. I am upset with this kind of act, hunters are pitiful.

Greatchu

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:26:26 AM

The truth is i don't like desico project because of how they behave with investors ,they are not straight and they always keep people on shadows ,I heard they end up cheating bounty hunters too

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:28:38 AM

The truth is i don't like desico project because of how they behave with investors ,they are not straight and they always keep people on shadows ,I heard they end up cheating bounty hunters too

They are not listed in Coinmarketcap yet, I don't care about this project, my only concern is another comes along and do the same thing to the community, I support people for marking this project scam, he can't do this to the community and get away with it.
mazdafunsun

Merit: 123

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:25:27 PM

They are not listed in Coinmarketcap yet, I don't care about this project, my only concern is another comes along and do the same thing to the community, I support people for marking this project scam, he can't do this to the community and get away with it.

Get your facts straight, they are going to pay their bounty participants in FIAT. How many projects you have seen who have done that ?
They did not know the laws before they started but they stepped up and paid at least in fiat not in securities.

adamvp

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:07:42 PM

This situation is prevalent in the crypto community. Project developers often seek for Cheap marketing services through bounty hunters but after these tasks they subtly scam them. I think the best way to handle these issues is to avoid bounties conducted by these cheats and join only bounties from reputable managers, that is the only way to save yourself of the stress and time
Yes, Desico bounty was one of the most demanding bounties..

I am more and more disappointed by the crypto-community, there was  many scams where scammers did not suffer the consequences... And community just forgot about these case sooner or later...

And about Desico as investment - my friend told me it looks very worryingly so I think anyone willing to invest in Desico, in any way, should keep the extreme caution!

Perfect35

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:54:36 PM

These people (team) who named their project Desico, are still out their peddling their project and other scam projects along side. It is better they are stopped and brought to book.
I thought I could still trust them at a point, but I discovered that they are pure scammers. I just pity those who are  falling victim of such project.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:35:38 PM

Yes, Desico bounty was one of the most demanding bounties..

I am more and more disappointed by the crypto-community, there was  many scams where scammers did not suffer the consequences... And community just forgot about these case sooner or later...

And about Desico as investment - my friend told me it looks very worryingly so I think anyone willing to invest in Desico, in any way, should keep the extreme caution!
They are not willing to invest in desico and the fact the desico team was only getting the small funds from its crowdsale and it didn't meet what already expected by so many people and this time it's dead.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
adamvp

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:30:26 AM

there is no activity on their telegram, my friends getting banned for asking question

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:37:06 AM

Desico is a very bad project from bad teams,I've not heard of a single good comment about the project and they never did send out rewards to all participants and if you make complains on telegram you will be blocked

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Malamok101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:06:29 AM

I already read this ico and its a long-term investment of all and long-term bounty participation since it runs in the past year i thought I think also this is a solid project and good for long-term run. At the end it will be scam and same ico in the past i know.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:40:19 PM

Desico is one big example of a good project that cannot look good because of the so many bad but valid bad comments coming from bounty hunters and investors, it just started when they decline to pay their bounty hunters although the project is successful in getting funded there are to many good ICO but getting bad reviews from bounty hunters because of not fair to them.

IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 02:12:35 PM

there is no activity on their telegram, my friends getting banned for asking question

Not only your friends
If you question the eligibility and uniqueness or reliability of the team; you get banned
Bounty rewards are still stucked; I wonder where they find their investors

Maybes it’s all bots token sale; not real one
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:19:33 PM

Desico has conducted two security offering, both failed miserably, desico has lost the trust of crypto community, it's a dead project i don't think nothing can be done to resurrect the project.
FLHippy

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:23:22 PM

DESICO was for me a great experience that STO doesn´t mean a guaranteed success. STO only means more regulation for team and token sale investors, nothing more.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
ub27

Activity: 559

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:29:24 PM

I've seen many people complain about Desico. Same bounty manager who managed Eosex managed Desico. I happen to participate in Eosex and after much ado, it turned out scam. Same happened with Desico, which I didn't bother to do.  But why are people so wicked to put up scam projects? All these have to stop.
adamvp

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:18:00 PM

I wonder if Desico staff suffered any consequences??
They scammed many people, including my friends I hope they
 received a serious punishment which they deserved!

coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:33:08 PM

They expressed gratitude toward abundance trackers with the expectation of complimentary work and straightforwardly expressed that they were not going to pay anybody. For such activities ought to be brought to criminal risk. Accepting they were paying Google for commercial expense and later changed from ICO to STO will they proceed to approach google for discount.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: