Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM  (Read 10515 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:53:41 AM

DESICO is a bad project and has a bad team. They often scam investors and our efforts, and then they apologize to us. just like that and there's nothing attached. They complete the job, cheat and they have a lot of money to spend. we lose our effort and lose money. We need protection!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleks01083

Activity: 826
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:40:49 AM

DESICO-real scammers!Such projects should be punished!

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:54:05 AM

Yes, a strange situation, first forced all the hunters to go through KYC and then announced that they could not give rewards to hunters

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:05:53 AM

the work done for 11 weeks is only given thanks.
has this project succeeded in reaching the softcup?
if they succeed, the bounty hunters should get the results of their work.
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:50:18 AM

the work done for 11 weeks is only given thanks.
has this project succeeded in reaching the softcup?
if they succeed, the bounty hunters should get the results of their work.

I dont think they managed to reach softcap. Thats why they took the decision to change their tokens from utility to security.
In simple words the ICO was a failure and there is no point in discussing further.

dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:35:08 AM

This is a campaign that has been working on for about a year.
I don't think he's collecting money.Everything was not real, and they finally decided to implement such a method.They're bad people, and they need to stay away.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:49:57 AM

I see that a very large number of people took part in this project. I hope that those who participated in Twitter and facebook have already begun to repost DESICO with a hash tag #DESICO-SCAM
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:01:22 AM

I took part in the first bounty then they started second bounty, right there I knew something was wrong. If a project refuse to fulfill their end of the bargain first time, I will not trust them for second time. I got it out of the project quickly. It us unfortunate it turn out to be scam.
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:15:11 PM

I am really disappointed, there is no responsibility from the developer, not even paying the hunters at all
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:01:01 PM

Yes, a strange situation, first forced all the hunters to go through KYC and then announced that they could not give rewards to hunters
Therefore, supporters of KYC verification for bounty hunters need to seriously consider what this KYC verification gives us good. It is beneficial only to scammers who can sell our identification data. The excuse is that multiple accounts are deleted in this way, illegal KYC verification does not justify. Our rights should not be violated under the guise of such a seemingly noble goal. In general, to fight multiple accounts is not the task of the ICO teams, this is the problem of the forum. The ICO teams are too active in using this excuse to end up harming us ten times more.
Unfortunately, now any seemingly good ICO project may turn out to be fraudulent, whatever research we do. And an example of this are the scammers of the ICO DESICO team.
Gastronomist

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:45:58 PM

Stay away from this project.They used people for 10 months and they didn't pay any money.They just made a simple apology.They stole a lot of credentials.Please visit these companies and sue them.

kaito.

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:48:33 PM

this is the worst, bounty hunter should join together and made this known to public, if not there will be many "desico" after this who just reward bounty hunter with thank's, seriously 10 whole month rewarded with thank's.
from this we can learn that there should be a contract from ICO dev and bounty hunter that known to public so if ICO project refuse to pay we can sue them.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:27:42 PM

It is a test for cryptocommunity!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:01:30 PM

I hope, it will be taken legal action about such scammers. It's a real dishonest behaviour to let someone promote a product and later just don't pay. Such people need to get legal consequences.

Smiley Smiley
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:05:56 PM

Stay away from this project.They used people for 10 months and they didn't pay any money.They just made a simple apology.They stole a lot of credentials.Please visit these companies and sue them.
This is doubly cynical, do not pay and organize KYC with the collection of personal documents of participants. Scammers need to be punished.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:19:09 PM

Seen and read a lot of this Desico scam project, and this is the first time I read a project shifting from ICO to STO to scam their workers, I hope no other ICO will do this, they deserve to be punished for this it's wrong and bounty hunters do not deserve this.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:39:53 PM

Desico used the hunters for promoting the project and then decided not to pay the hunters. They switched from ICO to
STO and they were asking the hunters to make KYC+AML and now they say will not pay hunters only will thank to them.
Desico should pay high price for this decision and all the investors should be aware what they did to the hunters.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:49:19 PM

I think it is high time bounty hunters started having union, most especially one voice, in order to defend their rights through collective judicial means. I believe that after working for someone, the person should should be paid his due reward based on agreement.
I read about Desico and at a point I felt it is likely not going to succeed, because it is not fully compliant to regulation.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:09:46 PM

I have long said that this project should not be trusted. I even in the thread they wrote about it! And to me in private messages he wrote a lot of people claimed that I'm wrong. As a result, we see this information)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:17:47 PM

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager:
Dear participants of DESICO bounty,

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.

Mostly I agree with you, I don't see any progress in their project and many members has no solutions with their problems, you can see it at their telegram channel. I leave this program with many reason and now I see that is the best decisions I take. I should learn from this one and maybe try to take point how to chose the right program to join.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████