Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM  (Read 10515 times)
Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:47:23 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 07:00:24 PM by Olatunjex

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks
If you are doubtful about this post please watch this YouTube video from DESICO CEO
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=desico+bounty

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager:
Dear participants of DESICO bounty,

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:49:38 PM

DESICO IS A SCAM...never do not invest.Never take your tokens.Do not be a member of the platform in any way.These people are scams.Never forgive him.
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

This is absolutely appaling behaviour. If the project cannot even perform obligations to its bounty hunters, I would be seriously worried as an investor, getting into a deal with these people... Horrible.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:19:52 PM

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager:
Dear participants of DESICO bounty,

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.
That was a scam how they can call STO is a fully regulated offering while they are not even registered on any regulator's institutional. Just try to tell you a project that called hdac and even they did an ico and they can fully complete all of requirements from the regulators and they are registered as a company in canada.
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:25:00 PM

DESICO IS A SCAM...never do not invest.Never take your tokens.Do not be a member of the platform in any way.These people are scams.Never forgive him.
The worst part is that they extended the bounty for 4 weeks when they have decided to issue security tokens it wasn't as if they don't know what they are doing
They want us to give them free work.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:12:50 PM

Yea that's a scam. First of all why won't they distribute their security token to bounty hunters? I know many sto that is doing bounty. What is their reason?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:30:31 PM

I also heard about this news today. I took part in the bounty campaign of this project from day one, because I liked this project. I am disappointed
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:47:51 PM

Yea that's a scam. First of all why won't they distribute their security token to bounty hunters? I know many sto that is doing bounty. What is their reason?
polymath for an example is an STO and they did airdrop and bounty.
Desico do not have an excuse
They don't just want to pay for our services
They want free workers

taisaoem1380
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:09:07 PM

I did all the time of the bounty campaign, I was quite disappointed about this project.
JessiSaka11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:12:53 PM

DESICO IS A SCAM
With your intelligence, stay away from the DESICO project.
Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:18:44 PM

DESICO is giving thank you for 11weeks work, sound stupid and unbelievable i hope they rethink that decision.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

And there are too many such projects. No one wants to pay for work. No one wants to comply with the terms of the transaction. Indeed, projects are too insolent. I do not know how we will fight with this friends.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:31:55 PM

So if they think it's a security and they cannot pay bounty hunters in their tokens why don't they pay them in ETH or something else that isn't in their tokens. That shows why we need regulations on bounty hunting at crypto forums. People just manipulate people so much and that's because we as hunters don't have a say. Well, we wish their project well for doing that.
And one funny thing is that they didn't tell them when they initially switched, they just wanted people to work for free.

Olatunjex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:43:17 PM

So if they think it's a security and they cannot pay bounty hunters in their tokens why don't they pay them in ETH or something else that isn't in their tokens. That shows why we need regulations on bounty hunting at crypto forums. People just manipulate people so much and that's because we as hunters don't have a say. Well, we wish their project well for doing that.
And one funny thing is that they didn't tell them when they initially switched, they just wanted people to work for free.
The funniest is that after switching to STO they still ask hunters to continue with their work by extending their bounty campaign for another 4weeks.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:44:44 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 08:25:06 PM by Spaffin

The impudence  of the ICO teams now have no boundaries. Previously, the scammers simply disappeared, and now they themselves already blame bounty hunters for the fact that they, it turns out, worked for this team for free. When the ICO signature campaign worked, everything was fine, there were no complaints about the bounty hunters. ICO's signature campaign ended November 07th. Only after a long time after the end of the ICO, claims began just to avoid paying for the work. What can be said: general contempt for the DESICO team. So normal people should not behave. This is a scam.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:54:50 PM

Do we, as hunters, need to get a condensation from such projects? Is it really impossible to create guarantors for conducting bounty programs? After all, we do really a lot of work. But in the end we get nothing. Scammers ....
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:42:01 PM

I have not seen such impudence swindlers. At the beginning of November, the ICO campaign ended and only now they decide that the ICO was a mistake, they needed investors' money, but they did not need tokens, and they would not pay them for the work of the ICO bounty campaigners. They thanked bounty hunters for free work and openly stated that they were not going to pay anyone. For such actions should be brought to criminal liability. And then after that, this team will continue to exist?

5thFear

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:46:26 PM

wow. They flatly refused to pay for the work of the bounty hunters. They after getting all the marketing done and taking all the time from the hunters, now just change the rules and kick them out. What a shameful act.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:15:30 PM

I was also amazed when I saw the admin saying just thank you to the bounty participants for promoting their project for them.
I do not know how a project would want to abide by regulation and use that as an excuse not to pay for the service rendered to them.
Right from the beginning, one should have known that the project is a scam. A project that says it is offering security token, yet not registers with a regulatory body and cannot provide proof of their registration.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:51:05 PM

it is always sad to read that bounty hunters are exploited and not paid. i have already experienced that myself and find such a behavior really terrible. i have absolutely no respect for such companies and for this behavior.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: