Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are you afraid of buying bitcoin?  (Read 1983 times)
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:42:07 PM

Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.
I hold the exact same opinion. Practice shows that Bitcoin again and again exceeds its maximum in price and there is no sense to be afraid to buy it now at a low price. I gradually purchase it with fiat money. I am sure that growth will be soon. This is a very good asset that does not simply depreciate.

I think many follow the same strategy as me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:24:28 PM

It's thought of many people that bad things are just normal in their life: Buy high and sell low it always works out perfectly, but whoever shorts bitcoin is an idiot and he deserves what will soon happen to him. It's a bit far, so I'm looking to buy bitcoin as it would turn out a solid investment.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:35:07 PM

I believe that those who are afraid to buy during the bear market is the one who never experienced what is bear market. They were newbies that don't understand how the market works yet. They were weak-handed when handling investments. They might end up losing more and more of tokens if you let them decide it for the first time.
Afraid to take the risk but when the price gets higher they regret for letting go the chance of buying. People do not know how much they longing for are to buy or sell. I am not afraid to take the risk on a coin that has potential on growing and even many say it is dying, I am become more confident of keeping it from the lower price.

phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:02:38 PM

In my opinion, investing Bitcoin at this time is quite risky. Because most of us have not seen Bitcoin's application to life. They have not seen "the real value" of Bitcoin. But in terms of investors, it is an opportunity worth considering. Now the price of Bitcoin is low and this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold it until prices rise again !!!
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:06:20 PM

Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
What do you think on the market today.

In my opinion, those who want to make a quick profit on Bitcoin are most afraid of investing in it. If someone understands how blockchain works, then he knows that this is the future and if he invests in the long term, he will certainly earn on it.
I agree with you, only people who want to get profit quickly are afraid to buy bitcoin, but actually bitcoin is very profitable if we invest in the long term, because bitcoin is digital money that will grow, along with the growing digital world in future.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:53:45 PM

Bitcoin prices were very lower in 2018, due to which many people are afraid to buy Bitcoin. But I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase greatly in 2019. Since Bitcoin prices were low in 2018, many people are afraid to buy Bitcoin , they  think Bitcoin prices may fall further in 2019.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:59:09 PM

iam currently only buying Bitcoins as much as i send out with my Faucet pages.
The last Bitcoins witch i got for myself is about 3 years ago.
But with my faucets i support Bitcoin every week when i exchange the advertise earnings to btc.

regards
miner32342

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:38:25 PM

Bitcoin prices were very lower in 2018, due to which many people are afraid to buy Bitcoin. But I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase greatly in 2019. Since Bitcoin prices were low in 2018, many people are afraid to buy Bitcoin , they  think Bitcoin prices may fall further in 2019.

In the beginning of 2018, the prices were tramendously huge, aren't they? Have a look at coinmarketcap to check it up. That BTC pump was conditioned by greed and excitement. I suppose it will recover its positions again when our grannies will be able to buy coffee for btcs. It will mean bitcoin has become approachable for everyone. 

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
wow.magic

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:44:53 PM

indeed there are some people who are afraid of losing. but without realizing it is a process of failure. now the price of bitcoin is low and this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold it until prices rise again. it will bring tremendous benefits later. why should you be afraid
I think this people are lack of knowledge about in cryptocurrency cause they afraid to lose there money.  Investing in bitcoin  you need to be brave to face the risk. Bitcoin now is in dip value and this is our chance to buy more and hold it until it become increased cause bitcoin give us oppurtunity to become rich and successful.
miner32342

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:35:34 PM

indeed there are some people who are afraid of losing. but without realizing it is a process of failure. now the price of bitcoin is low and this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold it until prices rise again. it will bring tremendous benefits later. why should you be afraid
I think this people are lack of knowledge about in cryptocurrency cause they afraid to lose there money.  Investing in bitcoin  you need to be brave to face the risk. Bitcoin now is in dip value and this is our chance to buy more and hold it until it become increased cause bitcoin give us oppurtunity to become rich and successful.

"Don't buy when everyone else is buying. And buy when everyone is selling!"

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:50:06 PM

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
I am not afraid to buy bitcoins because I'm a risk taker after all but there are many people who are afraid to buy bitcoins because of its volatility. The price of the bitcoin is always changing and it is the where the investors are afraid. They know that they can lose their money easily.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:03:52 PM

Not everyone is afraid to buy bitcoins just because the economy makes people shy. Some people accept to buy bitcoin at $ 11k and are now close to $ 4k. Losing money because of improper investment makes us feel disappointed and must think hard before making a decision.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:27:08 PM

Afraid to lose your money is normal but we should overcome it for us to get more opportunities. We will not achieve our goals if we will not take risks. So it means that we should face the risks and handle it for us to become successful. We should not afraid to make investment with bitcoins for us to get more opportunities.

Attisob

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:47:36 PM

Opportunity they say comes but once, The current crisis rocking the bitcoin presents a rare opportunity for anyone that wants to be wealthy to rush now and invest....soonest the value of bitcoin would pick up.

If you can recall....no one ever thought the value could even rise to what we all enjoyed 6 months ago....it beat popular expert predictions.
In like manner, the value would yet rise maybe higher than what we had seen previously.

My sincere advise to all is simple

INVEST, INVEST AGAIN, INVEST NOW
IN BITCOIN
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:58:38 PM

If I have an extra cash at this moment I would definitely buy bitcoin for the current  price. I think that this might be a good opportunity for investing, it looks like the price stabilized, more or less, and I would definitely try to catch the uprising trend. Maybe it would be mistake, maybe the price will continue to fall but looking on long term condition, it would be great thing to buy now and meet  its ATH again.
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:02:29 PM

Risk is the number one criteria when it comes to being successful with cryptocurrency. If you don't put the risk factor into consideration and take some decisive steps or take certain chances, you may never get a dime profit out of Crypto.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:48:24 PM

I can take risk, not afraid because I can wait for the long term to earn. Unfortunately, investors who didn't make sell in the past year and continued to hold on gave the back money what they had won. Just as it is not possible to know in advance when a new rise will begin,  there are also many predictions that there will be more decline in the media about Bitcoin and altcoins. I think, the investors are naturally worried.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:11:16 PM

I can take risk, not afraid because I can wait for the long term to earn. Unfortunately, investors who didn't make sell in the past year and continued to hold on gave the back money what they had won. Just as it is not possible to know in advance when a new rise will begin,  there are also many predictions that there will be more decline in the media about Bitcoin and altcoins. I think, the investors are naturally worried.
Such news could easily make a FUD on such traders but you have to trade according to the market and not with the news. As i have seen now it is not really a good idea to trade because we are still in dip and nobody knows if it is the bottom or not. It's better to accumulate coins since we are in bearish dip.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:25:27 PM

For me I'm not afraid to buy bitcoin. Looking at the current state of the bitcoin market, now is the best time and opportunity to buy more bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is gradually taking over the world financial ecosystem in terms of investment. I believe Bitcoin is gonna be a universal digital currency accepted by everyone.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:51:44 PM

No, I`m not afraid to buy bitcoin because I`m still bitcoin supporters whatever happen in the bitcoin price, because I never thought that someday bitcoin will end, instead I believe that everything will be okay if we learn to wait something.
This should be the thinking for every investors. We should not think about the negative side and we should focus on doing what is right and that is to buy and trust bitcoin. I’m also not afraid to buy because its cheap so I should be more happy and I trust bitcoin much, I believe it will start to pump now this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: