Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3882 times)
kucing garong

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:10:01 AM

i will buy ethereum because there is upcoming hardfork in this month, and also buy some XRP. and also hold some Litecoin, and hope i will make some good profit in 2019 Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:16:18 AM

I see 2019 a promising year for the cryptospace. 2018 wasn't a favourable one for the industry due to many regulatory bottlenecks across the globe and ban and counter ban plus spread of bad news by crypto haters. I see many countries stabilized their regulatory framework to accommodate cryptocurrencies and blockchain based ventures and this will impact positively in the industry this year. I will invest more in crypto and look long term.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:34:24 AM

Same as 2018, keep working on Bounty and trading until I become a crypto millionaire no matter what will happen with current price condition on the market...

Also, try to increase my knowledge about crypto, so I can educate people around myself about crypto and tell them how great is crypto...
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:47:54 AM

I'm going to do what i did last year, to hodl for more months until the market recover from a huge downfall that bearish market did in 2018. Im still patiently waiting for the bull run to comes so that i can earn profits from my assets that i got last year which didn't get any profit at all.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:01:28 AM

if in 2019 will begin a fast rise in the price of bitcoin, then most likely I will sell bitcoin when it reaches 25-30 thousand and then wait for 10 thousand to buy it again

I like your optimism. Do you really think that Bitcoin will make it to $25K in 2019? That will be the most amazing thing that can happen in the year. I am not a pessimist, but I don't think is realistic.

People have a different target about the price prediction and goals in this year but based on some metrics it is impossible for Bitcoin to reach $25k this year. So it is very good to hold them for more than another 2 years in order to reach your desired target.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:05:44 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
My assets have lost more than $ 13,000 in 2018 and this year I will invest smaller to hold long term. I still haven't seen the difference from the way the market works so I think I should buy the BTC and hold it for 4 years.
I will use the little amount of $ 1,000 to trade at IDEX. there was a very high fluctuation and I could earn a lot.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:54:42 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I will buy as much coins as possible while its cheap and affordable. And hold as much time as I want. while i am at it. I need to reform my strategy as to how to increase my profit this year. By investing on good ICO's.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:21:58 AM

In my own opinion, I think 2019 will be a better year compare to 2018,maybe there will be no need to get out of crypto sphere because the year will surely be OK for us.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:02:03 AM

I will sell some of my coins in this 2019 and i will invested my money in another existing coins. Reason is that i know some other new coins which i trust but don't have money to buy untill i sell some coins i have.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:07:05 AM

There is an expert opinion that in 2019 everything will be fine) Of course, it will be bought with promising coins and wait for the bullish race.
Institutional players have so far chosen what could be seen as a safer route to enter the cryptocurrency market. Many 2018 market entrants offer cryptocurrency custody solutions or back crypto startups. But, institutional exchanges like Switzerland’s SIX, are getting more directly into cryptocurrency trading. SIX this year became the first to be approved to offer a cryptocurrency-based exchange traded funded (ETF).

What 2019 needs is a large bank to really starting using a cryptocurrency — whether it’s one of their own like a central bank digital currency (CBDC) or an existing coin that they use to make significant transfers.

That said, many banks and financial institutions are laying the ground for future cryptocurrency use by investigation and adopting crypto’s underpinning blockchain technology.
https://www.ccn.com/institutional-crypto-adoption-grows-but-will-big-banks-make-a-splash-in-2019/

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:13:26 AM

ill be more active to the bounty that i participate and earn more tokens.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:26:19 PM

If the bull market does not come in 2019, I will continue to do so, waiting for the arrival of the bull market. The crazy market conditions at that time in 2017 brought you a firm belief.
I think that in 2019, The market will not change, but I, too, will always believe in the crypt. and I will continue to do my job!

Mate you are saying two things at the same time. If you think that market will not change then how can you say that you will continue to invest. If you are sure that price of bitcoin and Alt coins will improve certainly then be confident and invest your money with faith that at the end of 2019 you will cash out your money more than double.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:36:20 PM

if in 2019 will begin a fast rise in the price of bitcoin, then most likely I will sell bitcoin when it reaches 25-30 thousand and then wait for 10 thousand to buy it again

I like your optimism. Do you really think that Bitcoin will make it to $25K in 2019? That will be the most amazing thing that can happen in the year. I am not a pessimist, but I don't think is realistic.
maybe that could happen sometime but I am not sure that in the near future it might take a long time to reach $ 25K because this year the market increase is not so significant
marcitosi

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:40:26 PM

I will hold my coins in 2019 just as I did in 2018 because I recruited to the prospect of a cryptocurrency market

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:43:48 PM

I am able to see 2019 better than 2018 and I am hoping that everybody gets recover from their loss and have a great profit this year . We are all expecting a new price and decent price of all crypto so now just hodl and wait for the right time .
boolog
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:49:39 PM

ill be more active to the bounty that i participate and earn more tokens.
Good luck with it. Although i look forward to 2019 positive, but i believe by bounties you will not be able to earn much this year. Crypto will hopefully have a good year, but for bounty hunter it will not be a good year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:40:32 PM

I still work in crypto as usual. it doesn't matter even though the market price drops. the most important thing for me is to continue collecting altcoins from airdrop and bounty. because it could be someday the prices of all altcoins are in accordance with the price of ico.
That’s right just continue to work for your dreams and don’t listen to any negative news around you. Its your own faith that makes you different in this market, many investors may doubt for the future success but you have to believe on your own understanding. There is no other way for this market now, and its about to begin pumping to gain some profit, don’t sold at a big loss just keep buying and sold with profit.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:55:03 PM

Getting out of crypto will really tell how coward I am. Although we all are waiting for a turn around from the market dip, we can't just sit idle so we have to put up something new to earn us something whilst we wait. Also we just have to be patient and hold onto our coins for the future. 
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:19:33 PM

Patience is the key to success in life in general and in the electronic money market in particular. I still retain most of the coins I receive from bounty campaigns. And I still spend some money to invest in my favorite coins. I think the market will recover by the end of 2019.
Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:22:38 PM

I plan to make good money in 2019. It seems to me that this year will be more successful for cryptocurrency than 2018. But my strategy will be much more careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: