Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3882 times)
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:43:57 AM

Like everyone , I will wait for the market to rise , hit the highest and to earn the profit. Means , I will hold my coins.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:47:44 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I'm currently profitable with investing in ETH and I'll sell them when it reaches $ 200. This will be my trading year, I will not invest and hold as in 2018. Because volatility always happens and passivity will not bring me profit. I will give the best strategy for the most profitable trading.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:50:27 AM

In 2019, a good solution would be to participate in new bounty hunts that may have prospects.
Of course, you need to competently invest in promising coins and wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market to its former glory.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:55:54 AM

I will keep my strategy in 2018 that is still hold because I think the market is not stabilize yet, you can see the fluctuation in past 2 weeks, Whenever I see good news about crypto from regulators especially the ETF that will be in February, I will try to buy some alts if the decision is approve it, otherwise I will hold
rricksu

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:05:23 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

Well, I see some huge adoption of cryptocurrency all over the world, and I guess what a good thing to do here now in 2019 is promote it more so, there will be a chance that Cryptos might be implemented as a base currency. Faster transaction, better life.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:59:27 AM

I personally think that in 2019, anything can happen, so I will not easily give up the altcoin that I hold in my hands, and make things that I regret. Because there have been a lot of losses in 2018, selling means permanently losing the chance to turn over.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Debye

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:09:49 PM

In 2019, a good solution would be to participate in new bounty hunts that may have prospects.
Of course, you need to competently invest in promising coins and wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market to its former glory.
Actually i don´t think that many good Projects will start in this year.
There are still plenty of good "old" projects that are hard working and still didn´t achieve their goals.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:22:50 PM

Learning is not about time and money but how to create better future with powerful skill, keep learning what you need until you find the best strategy. Many people still believe in crypto and try many strategy to survive, learn from this person because they are " the man ". Wait until February and try to refresh you brain, the real battle will come to us at February.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:46:06 PM

Learning is not about time and money but how to create better future with powerful skill, keep learning what you need until you find the best strategy. Many people still believe in crypto and try many strategy to survive, learn from this person because they are " the man ". Wait until February and try to refresh you brain, the real battle will come to us at February.

A positive mindset, this gives a picture that makes someone continue to survive. With this understanding I will not give up and try to understand what happened to Crypto and the market, making a strategy to continue to survive this year, this is the first step this year.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:52:31 PM

I'll try to be patient. Patience is a must if you want to be a trader.

I'll probably need to sell every now and then to spend in the real world, and it hurts to sell with these prices. But I'll try to keep as much of my crypto as I can.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:53:25 PM

I set a goal in 2019 to own 3 bitcoin and hold them until 2021. I am working hard to achieve that goal and I need to learn to trade a lot this year. The 2019 market is hard to guess so I have to learn to adapt to it to avoid losses if it happens

Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:55:04 PM

I will study more on cryptocurrency trading and develop myself further. Then I will invest in some undervalued cryptocurrencies with a one or two year investment maturity time. I am quiting day trading
The crypto industry is dicy but I will keep improving on my self on which best coin to invest, it's interesting though and I believe the market will skyrocket some day to come!
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:00:45 PM

I will continue to look for good projects to invest, looking for a few good bounty campaigns to do, join a few Airdrops. Every day I will buy and sell a few coins in the market.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:03:02 PM

In 2019 most people only holding their alts or Bitcoin. I already totally in with Bitcoin and just keep eyes on developing blockchain technologies. Their are so many new projects which is developed in last year and it's interesting to see how they will perform in this year.. As a example of EOS.  
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:03:29 PM

I don't need to do more than what having been doing before, I just have to carry out research on cryptocurrency , do more airdrops, more bounty campaign and make more profit beyond the one I made in 2018.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:06:09 PM

Quarter 4 of 2018 is not so profitable but not specifically whole year of 2018. I earned good amount of profit last year 2018 from quarter 1 to quarter 3.

And to this year 2019, I am packing all my spare money to buy more crypto currencies that I like to hold as the price is very low and once the bull run will start then profit will surely come next and I am very excited when it will happen.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:23:51 PM

For this year I want to see the growth and movement of the market and then decide on a strategy that benefits.
Difficult times are still running and this makes us able to control emotions to stay afloat in the world of crypto.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:31:50 PM

Quarter 4 of 2018 is not so profitable but not specifically whole year of 2018. I earned good amount of profit last year 2018 from quarter 1 to quarter 3.

And to this year 2019, I am packing all my spare money to buy more crypto currencies that I like to hold as the price is very low and once the bull run will start then profit will surely come next and I am very excited when it will happen.
That is the good thing to do. Buy while you have funds when price fall. Though last year doesn't seem that good and few promising projects that pays, it is good to find something that give earnings where to get funds which use to play in the market. I would continue what I am doing and see how the market change this year

sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:31:59 PM

2019 is the very crucial year for Bitcoin as the investors were waiting for its rise in 2018 upto Dec ,but its bull journey is still not in view instead investors have changed their target  to  2019 . This is the  best time to invest and strategy of buying is in progress.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:38:17 PM

2019 is the year of ethereum's hardfork and I will see if this will really work. More than 70% of my crypto assets are in this altcoin, and hardfork is almost, but the price hasn't recovered completely compared to the last I bought for around $ 500

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: