Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:35:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3896 times)
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:15:18 AM

Personally I will continue to invest in crypto in 2019, I will buy from altcoins that I think are cheap enough, I will make my Bitcoin and Ethereum investments at the levels that I find appropriate price. When the time comes I will sell like every investor, I keep looking for new opportunities.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:54:32 AM

Of course it's different what people will do in 2019, if I myself will remain in cryptocurrency and will continue to invest in it because I'm sure the cryptocurrency will come back up and will give us maximum profits if we start investing from now on

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
sam_not_giving_away

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:28:58 AM

Year 2019, blockchain and crypto will rise high.
Nyewbot

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:28:40 AM

Year 2019, blockchain and crypto will rise high.
Are you sure on the basis of what you say.
can you entrust that to me?

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:38:45 AM

Of course it's different what people will do in 2019, if I myself will remain in cryptocurrency and will continue to invest in it because I'm sure the cryptocurrency will come back up and will give us maximum profits if we start investing from now on
even though the condition is not good but take advantage of your time and hopefully a miracle happens so you get good results. keep on doing various ways to produce your work, Cryptocurrency can still provide benefits so you have to keep up the spirit. a good choice if you want to invest because buying coins now is the right choice to invest.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:34:16 AM

even though the condition is not good but take advantage of your time and hopefully a miracle happens so you get good results. keep on doing various ways to produce your work, Cryptocurrency can still provide benefits so you have to keep up the spirit. a good choice if you want to invest because buying coins now is the right choice to invest.
our spirit in this market will give us alot of benefits and advantages.it could not instantly received.but some day we will get worthed reward for our job.our effort would not lie to us.personally i am still trying earn money from this cryptocurrency market by many different ways.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:33:55 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

Indeed, year 2018 i think the worst year of cryptocurrency because it has no bull market along the year.
In 2019, i think im gonna keep searching for a new opportunity to investing on crypto.
There must be some really good projects which are worth to take a part into. A massive amount of time will be required to due diligent i guess.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:39:19 AM

I will still hold the crypto that I have until the price increases significantly and is able to provide a big advantage to me. I will not be anxious and afraid of the risk of loss, because I realize it is part of the consequences that I have to face in the investment that I am currently living. My hope for 2019 will be a year that gives excitement and can generate huge profits through the crypto investment that I am currently living.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:40:43 AM

Even if the market does not start a positive movement, I will most likely continue to collect tokens further in anticipation of market growth!
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:12:02 AM

So far, I continue to do the same thing as I did in 2018, I do bounties and I hope that the market will start growing soon, I can wait for a while, and then I will have to think about what to do if the market will never start to grow at all.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:27:11 AM

As we all know, the year 2018 was difficult for crypto. Many people bought their first bitcoin during the peak, so this greatly impacted their enthusiasm.
Despite the bear market, many are still passionate about cryptocurrency.
Despite the disgusting situation in the cryptocurrency market, I came to stay. Give in to panic and despondency, it makes no sense. Throw good coins at a low price, I will not. Just gonna wait for the bull run.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:27:32 AM

In my opinion the crypto market in this year will be much better than last year and some crypto will going up 5 to 10 times and the price of Bitcoin possible to going up to $10k.  I will try focus on trading while doing bounty task. I think this year is best times to accumulate good coin while waiting for bull market that can be start in end of this year or early next year.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:03:11 AM

A well known CEO of popular crypto exchange described 2019 as a "correction year" because most of the coins are in negative for almost a year. This year the crypto market might still experience declines but I hope it will be better than last year because there are upcoming events that will put the market in positive growth. What I do this year is buy some potential altcoins, continue trading while waiting for the next bullrun.
MuhNofa

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:11:56 AM

what I will do in 2019 is to increase Altcoin tranding because in my opinion this is the best thing to get income from the crypto world at this time when bitcoin is down
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:21:56 PM

I don’t think that 2019 will be profitable, but I’m still going to continue working on bounty as well!
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:28:15 PM

Cryptocurrencies are still in their early stage and do not forget that price do not really define this the value of a blockchain, many innovations are being done now and when they are fully developed, you will see a difference.

martin1221

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:30:56 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

I will continue to hodl some of my coins. Maybe this year the market would be more favorable for crypto. The others I will be selling and invest. But this time I will be more picky and wiser with my investments. Research very well and only buy those cryptos that have really good potentials.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:34:47 PM

This year I keep collecting coins and I keep them for the future, the problem is that the market is down and can't provide more profits. In this way, I don't need to rush to throw coins, be patient and wait by looking at the market to be able to take the right profits.

Yes, I advise you to be really patient to wait because I believe it is coming, plus that you should accumulate so that the reward you get is bigger and bigger if you do. I believe you can do it if your suffering is unlimited  Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:11:03 PM

Personally I will continue to invest in crypto in 2019, I will buy from altcoins that I think are cheap enough, I will make my Bitcoin and Ethereum investments at the levels that I find appropriate price. When the time comes I will sell like every investor, I keep looking for new opportunities.
- I really want to continue investing like you but my confidence is not nearly enough at this time because this market has made me get too much damage and loss, pouring more money into this market, I just fear loss will become bigger and never recover. Continuing to participate in bounty is my intention in 2019 but this intention is gradually disappearing recently because the projects are almost lasting and very little successful, I do not know I will need to wait how long to receive an award from the bounty, very depressed and disoriented in the first month of 2019

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Trexmarket
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:17:43 PM

Still accumulate, bear market stay here for a while..

Join us in this epic financial revolution! - TREX.ORG - The decentralized exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: