Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3882 times)
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:54:40 AM

This year 2019, I will stay with crypto, keeping the hope alive while I involve myself with things outside cryptocurrency that can positively have impact on my financial wellbeing, like offline hustle. I will buy some more cheap altcoins to hodl for long term.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:24:54 AM

I am not making any specific plans for this year. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and much will depend on how the market behaves. Probably many of us made plans in 2018. But for the most part conceived plan did not implement.

I don't have plan also in this year. Maybe I'll sell my tokens once the market starts to recover. If not, then I'll continue to hold my tokens. We'll just have to go with the flow with how the market goes.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:45:38 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
The market still in trouble may be will go down more. No body knows what will happen next. But I can believe that ones day the market will bullish more than before and we will see an another ATH in coming future. So if you ask me what i will do, then I want to tell that I will wait for that days when we will look an another ATH. Lets see what will do almighty GOD. Thanks    

Its true, entering 2019 cryptocurrency market still not recovery. I dont have a plan in 2019 but i think buying more coin at cheap price is good thinking. In 2019, i am still optimistic about cryptocurrency and i am still plan to hold my coin for long term
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:53:54 AM

Right now I have no plans for 2019. You just have to see and feel the market, gotta fell the moments when to sell and buy in.
Right now I don't really see anything too good happening in 2019. My prediction is that a big stagnation will hit and we don't really see any bigger growth this year.

Probably the biggest profit is to be made from good ICOs and random-luck low marketcap coin purchases.
- A lot of people are falling into your situation, the market goes down too unexpectedly, even until now, it still has no sign of recovery or good return, and that makes every activity around crypto almost stalled, and everyone suddenly disoriented and had no plans for this market. I was also surprised and did not know what to do next when this red market came and an advice I received from experienced friends in crypto is that we should look for some bounty to join, search for random luck like you say or join trading day with some capital small, improve skills and improve our speculation about market movement

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:58:12 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

Although the market is not showing an obvious positive sign of recovery in terms of price, I am still hoping and confidence that 2019 would be a productive year for me and the crypto industry. There is some development in crypto technology that is worth holding on to my crypto and at the same time trust the industry as a whole.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:59:22 AM

I am not making any specific plans for this year. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and much will depend on how the market behaves. Probably many of us made plans in 2018. But for the most part conceived plan did not implement.

I don't have plan also in this year. Maybe I'll sell my tokens once the market starts to recover. If not, then I'll continue to hold my tokens. We'll just have to go with the flow with how the market goes.
I am the same, there is no specific plan for this year. In 2018 I set out a lot of plans but it was broken because the market was not as expected. So in 2019 I will follow the market and do everything that suits it

Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1216

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:00:55 AM

2018 year did not give the result that I expected, respectively, I will continue to work, advertise ISO, invest,and I hope that 19 year will still be a powerful market growth, followed by a global future of the cryptocurrency market,and those who will hold assets in their hands,will become rich people

2019 may not bring much growth, which many are waiting for, but it will definitely happen over the course of several years. In 2019, you should keep track of new projects and just hold your coins in anticipation of market growth.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:08:56 AM

It seems to me that today there is nothing easier than just starting the investment processes as most people no longer believe in cryptocurrency, but as we see it still has value, whatever it is, the value is in any case, so it’s best to just try to take BTC at least a little.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:12:45 AM

Roll Eyes I think I wait and see what will happen and look for the opportunity to sell some of the things I have and look also for the possibility of joining campaign signature again, the legit one and if things do not happen the way I expect it maybe I will leave bitcoin for the meantime and come back if it is in good condition...concentrate on my job and that's it.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:28:37 AM

This year I'm going to do the same thing as in the previous year - to deal with cryptocurrencies. I am not afraid of the bear market, the closure of some exchanges, ICO failures, as I really believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:47:59 AM

I think i will find more bounty and hold my token in low price to waiting the price grow up. Maybe if i have more money, i'll learn to trading
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1395

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:54:48 AM

If coins prices continue to dumb, what I am doing is that I will carry and hold the coins until coins prices rise again, but I am optimistic that it will be 2019 full of good news and I will increase the amount of coins and gain experience, until the time is right for sale.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:59:29 AM

What do you mean by profitable? Really, it depends on how people use cryptocurrency to make a profit. To be honest, 2018 gave me some decent profit and at the same time lost some, but that's normal. I think 2019 would change that in a good way because there will be some big news soon.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:50:55 PM

Had it been one can perfectly predict what would happen, then it would have been good and that will bring a lot of opportunities that will materialise.
No one, not even experts could predict year 2018. Therefore, i still feel this year cannot be predicted.
Some are speaking of the angle of positivity, while others feel it might be worse,  but what i would say is play safe.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:23:31 PM

I personally in 2019, I will do more investment in a number of altcoins, because now the price of Altcoin is also a price that is still low, so I am sure I will also produce many benefits, especially I will buy, ethereum, dash, litecoin, and omg .

I think that is the most appropriate step that you do if you currently have capital because like we see altcoin or bitcoin has dropped dramatically, and this will provide a pretty fantastic advantage for us if the altcoin starts to improve, besides some of the altcoins you mentioned very suitable for our investment from now....

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:28:41 PM

We need to accept What also happened in The past year so that we can move up a new beggining right now. As usual we need to make other new method to improve.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:32:07 PM

We need to accept What also happened in The past year so that we can move up a new beggining right now. As usual we need to make other new method to improve.
renewal is an important thing happening now where the market must have a change which will make investors interested in being able to invest in the long or short term and indeed this must be possible
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:46:55 PM

Even there is still no changes in bitcoin status in crypto market,there is no reason to stop investing. We can't make profit if we don't believe in crypto. For me ,it is still an opportunity to buy more and hold. We need to take the risk in order to meet our goals. Tine will come value of bitcoin will rise again more than iur prediction and expectation.

a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:01:56 PM

I am going to do some driving and try to make my living hood as currently the bounty hunting is not giving me anything and i have to look for alternate ways to make a living hood for my family.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:02:41 PM

in this year, i always hope the market may get better for every trader on the world, we have seen any uptrend from last months, the bear market is still going for a long time, so as soon as the market green again, i will start buying some bitcoin and altcoins to invest for long term, and if possible i will start learning how to trade better than before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: